S
T

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

i-i dont mind....but they have to..be my girlfriend!! *snickers nefariously* /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, i'll get some cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!' *crosses fingers and gulps* s-so.. adjusts collar and looks firmly what do you say to my proposal, ladies? *waits patiently*

N E W J E R S E Y

i have a boner

Good grief... *gets into fursuit*

Horny

please be in minas geais

*glomps you* 0w0

the chain of events in a young woman's life that leads them to Sup Forums makes me think i wouldn't want to meet any women on Sup Forums.

unless they come of age at a time they think an older sibling is cool for having "deep taste"...then they're here for the wrong reasons anyway

holy fucking shit dude

Women have no talent.

oh wow memes exist
oh really

why, so

no gurls allowed

get out

We also have transgenders, brazilian shitposters, white power skinheads, russians posting from their concrete hovels and representatives of every entry on the DSM-V on here. pretty cool place, huh?

I'm almost 7 inches erect

Hey LADIES, you don't want any of these mu-/nu/ males who listen to cuck albums like aeroplane over the sea (it's called AIRPLANE dummies).

Pantera is my favourite genre and these fags aren't worthy of ur time, give me your skype.

Wearing a skirt doesn't make you a girl faggot

heres mine
> get to have own laptop at 15
> immedietly loook up spooky parnormal stuff
> want more, so look into /x/
> also discover ED
> check out /ck/ cause love cooking along with other boards
> browse for years
> 23 now, been in a very abusive relationship, depressed, suicidal, realize 4chins is the only constant in life and everyone has it shitty like me
> actually feel at home

When you put it that way yeah

lonely ;_;

unironically me

does anybody here actually have a six pack?

youtube.com/watch?v=0TX5ij8uQeo
There you go senpai

>> also discover ED
ED changed my life when I was 15 and made me hate humans for a while. Still Recovering

I hope they think I'm cute

who cares?
not a single female user ever replies at my posts

tfw no qt grill with good taste to take for a ride while listening to a fine album on car stereo

yes, but I'm super skinny

Why are you all such pussys. It's easy as FUCK to get with a women. The hard part is finding someone you actually want to date. All you gotta do, is scroll through your Facebook chat list and find a girl you want to talk with.

IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE, FAGS

>having facebook
Kecc

C A L G A R Y

but seriously one of you be my gf

so a girl I work with has been inviting me to go out and get drinks with some friends, and every time she has gotten super close to me and complained about her boyfriend, asked me really personal questions and been extremely flirty.

I have really strong feelings for her, but I don't want to be the guy who ruins her boyfriends' life, especially if he loves her. but I can't just cut her out of my life. I honestly don't give a shit about the job, and I would love to be with her. what the fuck do I do?

S O U T H E A S T A S I A

dude just fuck her

What's a facebook?

If she's complaining to you about her boyfriend, STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

I REPEAT. STAY THE FUCK. AWAY.

Please refrain from typing in all caps, you're scaring the children.

AAAAAAAAAAA STAY THE FUCK AWAY

do girls like anime?

LIKE A BAG OF SAND

>this thread

t. autism

she's the one cheating, not you

keep that in mind

>implying I even want a gf

Please grow up OP

doesn't make a difference when the other guy finds out who she was cheating with

>WAHHH, WHY AM I SO ALONE?

Lol.

For some reason i imagine every femal Sup Forumstant to either like entry level Sup Forumscore or tryhard sasha grey avantteen shit. Their personality would probably be disgustingly condescending too, considering most of us are. Not that i have standards but just saying

Indifferent.

Hey, I didn't say that. I'm perfectly fine alone, maybe even better.

>realize 4chins is the only constant in life and everyone has it shitty like me
You are killing me with ths relable shit

So, you single? Looking for hot dick?

holy fucking shit dude

I still go on it to make myself feel better

no, but im looking for those hot recs! perferably more drone or industrial

Is anyone else just kind of done with the meme of women and particularly relationships? I've dated a handful of girls, lost my virginity, am fairly sociable, etc. so I'm not bitter at women or anything, but I just can't fathom putting myself through all the work of a relationship again. I've been cheated on a few times, which might have something to do with it, but ultimately I've just never come across a woman that I felt like had a genuine personality, and the girls I've met that have interesting personalities/interests I always find out got them it entirely by droning their exes. I've even talked to some girls on Sup Forums that seemed interesting enough, but inevitably it comes out that they only listen to band x and y because their ex listened to it. Every girl I've been in a relationship with does the same thing, changing their personality and interests to just completely consume mine.

Industrial is boring but check out the remote viewer by coil if you havent already, its their best drone album

They're probably all ugly, antisocial fucks anyway so who gives a fuck? Actually I don't mind the antisocial bit, but fuck uggos

good thread

Back in 1995 I lived in a quiet neighborhood in the SF East Bay with my wife of a few years and our 20 month old daughter. We had a small 3 bedroom two story house, and one of our second floor bedrooms doubled as my home office. One quiet Saturday morning I was in my office playing Command and Conquer on my computer with my headphones on, oblivious to the sounds of the outside world.

I'd probably been playing for an hour or so when, during one particularly quiet moment, I faintly heard my wife cry out downstairs. Knowing that she was down there with our daughter, I pulled my headphones off to see if she needed help with anything. Until the day I take my last breath, I'll never forget what I heard when I pulled them off. I heard the voice of a man, with a thick Mexican accent, shout, "Quit yelling bitch, or I'll fucking cut your head off and fuck your fucking daughter!" My daughter was crying hysterically.

I don't even remember pulling the .45 from the lockbox in my desk, I just remember walking down the stairs slowly, scared as hell that I was going to see my wife dead when I reached the bottom. Instead, when I reached the bottom, I saw my wife half naked, bent over the couch, bleeding from somewhere in her upper body, while being raped from behind by some burly guy with a knife in his hand.

I never said a word to the guy. Not while I was upstairs, not while I was coming down the stairs, and not when I walked into the room. His back was to me, so he had no idea I was even standing there.

He was holding his knife in his right hand, so that was the arm I grabbed with my left when I pulled him off. He spun away from her and me with a confused look on his face, and I shot him square in the chest at nearly point blank range before he had a chance to say a single word. His face went pale as he went onto one knee, and I fired twice more. One hit his neck, and the second missed entirely. I was told later that the first shot was the fatal one.

whats ED?

fuck back off to reddit

Encyclopedia Dramatica