2. your true opinion on Russia and Russians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAAg2OQMf1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if russia was woman i woul sex it

very qt country

Ye

>your true opinion on Russia and Russians
"Hitler did nothing wrong" sums it up perfectly.

i hate russia with passion
its the first on my hate list

For Russia, I think it should leave Ukraine the fuck alone. It already ruined their lives enough times.
For Russians, I like them, though the average male Russian mentality is very poor and primitive, they are real life shitposters.

Russia is a shithole. The Russians I have met have been sound fellows.

>I think it should leave Ukraine
It's merely a social experiment bro

I wish to protect it

1. flag
2. Russia: I used to think it's a sad place that will one day be prosperous. Now I know that future is further away and less certain than I thought, there's too much of evil empire still in it.
Russians: poor (as in deserving pity), miserable (as in suffering misery) but deep down alright people that always end up having some sort of mentally ill person in charge for some reason.

I am suspicious of Russia, but love Russians. They've always been kind to me.

1. flag
2. your women are hot but too bitchy. you have funny meems. that is all

Only true Nordic besides Norway and Finland.

Nuke it

Flag

To be observed from a distance. Weird and beligerent in the coolest way.

>Russia
Geographically bound to be a great power, but blew it due to communism and the dishonest bureaucratic culture it breeds. Now a giant weimar republic, humilated and eager to burst out violently or at least do something pompous, but too depressed and overaged to pull it off.While the ruling cliques grip is strong enough to keep shit from escalating but not strong or ordered enough to prevent africanisation. This is dangerous and leads to lashing out at neighboors who used to be subordinates besides the general dismay at the thought that you could have been the cultural hegemon of Eurasia but arent, now gleeful that the refugeecrisis and visible decadence of the west is finally something you are better at, while the AIDSrate is rising in your backyard.
Putin seems reasonable but not benevolent.
His personality cult is a bit creepy, but people need idols, so the new tsar is a good substitute so its kinda understandable.
Our politicians act too naive&arrogant towards you
>Russians
Many ethnic groups with cultures either as rich as the european ones (Slavs, Kalmyks) , or at least exotic-interesting in a tribal kind of way as it is with Yakuts. The latter are as alien as lets say turkmenes and mongols so I wont judge them and speak about the slavs who live before and not beyond the ural in what still may be called europe.
I grew up with a few translated russian fairytales in TV and used to sing some russo-german songs with the boyscouts which gave me a bit of cool impression, but this is probably irrelevant as russia as a modern country and people shouldnt be defined by fairytales.
You guys seem reckless and somewhat lifedespising and torn between materialism and religion. The females know to dress themselves and give much attention to that, the males are extroverted and more virile then us. On an individual level probably not any less likely to be good and likable people as it is with poles and finns. Which means somewhat distant but still very much relatable.

This sums it up.

this as well. Was about to write nearly the same

well, the world would be less interesting without them

Unleash the tanks and nukes and conquer Europe.

A rogue state and inhuman savages

>East Korean
How is life under Kims sun?

Just another cunt

Flag.
I wish Russia and its people would be more amiable and agreeable. As things are, the fact of their existence is just kinda depressing to think about.

1.Flag
2.Russia:Possible superpower if they get rid of the corrupts and other things also stop trying to anexing the world fgts is 2017 also nice weather

3.Russian posters are bretty gud people to me 2BH probably because the "civilized" world hates us

Also they have the most AESTHETIC army/weapons/armor in the world (god bless digital flora)

Flag.

Russia is a pretty good country, in my opinion.

1. CanaDA
2. I'd honestly sacrifice all the NATO and EU states for Russia just to be left alone.

>1. your cunt
Finrando

>2. your true opinion on Russia
Kill it with fire, or at least tame and crypto-colonize it

>and Russians
Cool guys, much deep, would hang out and drink vodka with any day

Based Dostoyevsky, Tchaikovsky, et al

Mafia state based on brainwashing the huge mass of uneducated bydlo into thinking the EU/NATO/Jews whatever are plotting to destroy Holy Russia as people have $250 a month salaries while Putin and his friends vacation in the south of France and drive Lamborghinis around.

Some of the worse aspects of Russian culture/society will probably go away when the generation that grew up in commie times dies off, but geography/climate/culture will always doom them to be a colder version of Brazil.

1.Flag
2. Poor gommie shithole ruled by a KGB officer and disgusting savage people.

>1. your cunt
Flag.
>2. your true opinion on Russia
I disapprove of the Russian government's interference in its neighbor's politics, but I understand it. My own government has been playing games with ex-Bloc countries for two decades now, pointlessly turning them into adversaries for an ideology that no longer threatens us.
>and Russians
Russian people are the same as most other people. I think they were severely traumatized by the Second World War and Stalinism and many Americans don't take that into account when considering how Russians feel about perceived external threats to them.

>Russia
shithole with some big cities where they pretend its not as shitty as it is.
>Russians
friendly but brainwashed people with no goals in life with decades of poverty beaten into them so they dont believe to deserve more.

Blonde Danish girl here.

I want a Russian boyfriend:

See flag

Russia: the political entity is a piece of shit that tries to have its fingers in everything, however you guys as a people are nice.

The common folks are boorish people, most are stupid beyond belief, and sad to boot. At least Ukrainians are able to feel joy.
Your elites sure know how to have fun though, and it sort of feels good to make deals there because there aren't as much restrictions as in the western world (except when you get a lawsuit from some asshole corrupt judge who just wants you to pay him to drop the charges).

>Russian Empire
Cool guys, thanks for Alaska, I like you
>USSR/Soviets
Subhuman degenerates, literally worse than the fascists
>Modern day Russia
Funny for memes. Aesthetic guns. Still kinda retarded though.

1. worst korea
2. cool buildings, culture
retarded politics, society
extreme homophobia (should get little bit easy with faggot)

What do you think about soviet union?

1. flag
2 . great country in general with as many upside as downside

Russians on Sup Forums are mostly homo/traps, self hating, shills for both sides. Not very easy to get an unbiased assessment of their country

Russians irl are mostly based and nice people, there are definetly knobheads, but most times these knobs are the funniest people there banting and shitposting irl.
People in the west give them too much shit because they assume russians eating everything putin serves them, but actually they just want to have a normal life after years of constant upper shit conditions while still being relevant because WE WUZ. Also they get shit for being homphobe, which I don't really understand since it is not that extreme and you are still allowed to be whatever you want. As long as you keep that shit off children and general public

t. Russogerman or Germanrussian

Interesting country, culture and language.

God-tier literature.

Would love to travel there, but everywhere outside of Moscow and St Petersberg is depressing commieblock cities. How can one country with such a rich history of intellectuals create so many atrocious buildings?

Russian politics is corrupt. Sup Forums Trump supporters should stop admiring/trusting him. They will never work with the US.

Stop fucking up your neighbouring countries like Ukraine.

1. Austraylia
2. Russia is a sad country full of depressed, but intelligent people. Ethnic russians are more aryanz than germanz. Contrary to the beliefs of the echo-chamber on this website(Sup Forums) Putin is a dictator who needs to fix the social issues in his country before invading and subverting others.

I want a woman like Catherine thw Great

1. Ural
2. Nuke it

Murica

Putin is working to make Russia great again desu

Russians are good people. Only met them at the mall which is usually a russian woman talking with another russian female about clothes I assume. The other time I meet some real Russians was at the liquor store when I was buying a bottle. It seemed like they were talking about which whiskey bottle to get

I do not like bolsheviks

nippon
slav bois are cute

take that kawaii starter kit off you sneaky ruski

It's a very gloomy and depressing place.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAAg2OQMf1o

flag
cлaвa poccия!

usa
seems kinda justifiably shitty kinda like america

nice try putin

>flag
Russia seems like a cold Australia, and Russians seem like decent blokes and sheilas; would probably shout the cunt to a beer sometime.

>your true opinion on Russia and Russians
poor evil shithole. people are trash

>Geographically bound to be a great power, but blew it due to communism and the dishonest bureaucratic culture it breeds
meh
still to understand reason of the fall of ussr, but it's the most "powerful" time in our history

For now it has nothing to do with "weimar republic". No bursts and actions are only responce really. Combined with recovery of important branches like military, should have been done long time ago.
It's position today is claiming it's place among main globe figures who detemines world rules. In near future most important actions for the state will be about balancing between US and China as most powerful states. Position of wise monkey in 2 tigers fight.
Meanwhile slowly return to spheres of influence.No lashing at neighbors, just acting as this region's leader. Not sure about "cultural hegemon", if we could be it. If one does not understand the real positon, this leads to problems for both sides. That's also a problem for many westerns, it's outgoing leaders, that for past 20 years world changed greatly, model is changing, values are changing. Ignoring that by that big players like eu leaders make global problems.

1. flag
2. flag

i love russians

annex me

1. check flag

2. Interesting culture and history. Though I don't like what youre government did to the Ukranians in the past (RIP free territory) and what they do in the present, you've made some cracking tunes.

Russian people I've met are fucking chill. Probably my favourites alongside Brits, Scots, Irish and Africans. You make quality bantz.

o-ok brat

Russians - cool guys
Russia - devil

Reasons to love Russia
>Refuse to fall for the consumerism meme
>Not sexist, females fought against the Nazis
>St Petersburg is beautiful
>Russia is protector of Slavs
>Great Science especially in Space
>Beat the Nazis pretty much single handedly
>Multiethnic country without racial oppression, Russians are a just people
>Best nature
>Saint Basil's Cathedral looks like ir is made out of sweets
>Only country brave enough to stand up against ISIS after America created it
>Russian people are known globally for being the most physically attractive
>Russians have a deep soul and think deeply about philosophy
>Russians want nothing but respect and justice if you treat a Russian with respect he would fight to the death for your justice

That is why you should all love Russia

One of my favorite countries, alond with Canada
>god tier landscapes (tundras, mountains, lakes and rivers, beaches)
>low population destiny
>cold winters and hot summers
>bears & tigers
>attractive grills
>diverse population (mix of Whites, Asians, Caucasians, Turkics, Eskimos)

This. Bless based Slavs

Russia: wish they'd threaten people with nukes a little less
Russians: no beef with them, most of the Russian posters here seem pretty chill

i like Russia because it's the biggest country on Earth.
Russians are a funny bunch. The ones i've met (mostly from Jakutsk, Siberia) were funny and crazy. The only white Russian i've met was quiet and friendly.

Too bad they cannot into good economy and welfare.

>(tundras, mountains, lakes and rivers, beaches)
also forests, steppes, deserts etc. I would love to explore all of that untouched wilderness

1. flag
2. I admire many aspects of Russia, especially their art and culture. I have read Dostoyevsky's "Crime and Punishment", for example. I believe many russians can be based, and russian women are beautiful too. Regardless, I will become angry evey time some russian imperialist piece of shit brings up how baltics is russian clay, or some commie fuck starts crying for how wonderful soviet union was.

Basically, my opinion of Russia is incredibly mixed and sometimes bitter (they commit most of the crime in Estonia despite being a minority), but I am open for any russian who wants to be friendly with me, and I will be friendly towards them.

I like Russian Sup Forums posters desu

Devious, cunning magnificent bastard of a country that inserted a yesman into the worlds most powerful country. Also has some hot chicks.

- Bяacyп
- Яyccиa иc cooп, yoy гyйc тaкe cнит фяoм иo oиe. Eвeи тнoyгн coяяypтиoи иc cтилл a нyгe pяoвлeм, вaллc aяe cтилл шнeяe тнey aяe cyppoceд тo вe!

>Meanwhile slowly return to spheres of influence.
Nice idea but in the global economy Russia can't compete with anyone. Every Russian industry is either already sold to foreign companies or has to be subsidised to remain afloat. Agriculture and oil are the only things we are able to offer, and high-tech isn't an option because Russian science is a bunch of psychopaths and autists as anyone with the brain has already left the country, the return must to be really slow.

OMG, I SAID NUKE IT BEFORE WW3! We can't wait for Putin to die, with all these money he's got he could live forever.

Can I get a russian hug?

How gay do you want this hug to be, mate?

As gay as it gets.

Alcoholics and prostitutes

*whispers in your ears* I'll be gentle.

Russians are good lads, not particularly orderly or virtuous, but honest and stoic.
Russia is an empire that stopped calling it self an empire. It is still ruled by nobles who elect a Tzar.
It's a dangerous entity that is more concerned with prestige (internal) than with the with prosperity in regard to it's foreign policy.

Now you lost me.

I'm sorry, I don't like anime.
But hey, maybe this will cheer you up a bit?

pay reparations for MH17 twats

Met russians in my life.

None decent. Overall arrogant with a sense of righteousness, that everything they do must be god given. Also aggressive against you if you do not agree with the,

Decent Russians seem to be an exception
Their women: self-entitled, cold, manipulative. They treat you like you own something to them.

Russia: Liked the Tsars and Orthodox Church and Russian Empire.
Hated ((( Soviet Union))).

good lads, everyone has a bit of autism so it feels comfortable and friendly for robots

Hot grills.

thanks, Eesti

I like Mother Russia. Thoguh they are not bro tier like Croats, Serbs and Slovenians, i guess distance.

They have cute boys.

Rushka
Died in 1917

I love Russia and want to go to moscow but i gotta get a visa and shit, already been to saint petersburg and it was wonderful :3

I love russia

Why would I ever want to live in Russia? Pretty much all the russian people I've met during my entire life have been incredibly rude, violent and dumb.
I'd rather hang myself than live around such subhumans. Why you're even allowed on the board is beyond me, I seriously wish I'd never have to have anything to do with you, your shitty alphabets or your pigshit poor slav country.
There's nothing exotic or cool about a country full of thieves, assholes, corruption and poverty. Fucking bomb yourselves.

flag
bad

I would adopt a cute russian gay boy and save him from Russia

russia just wants some lebensraum