Metal

doom

Other urls found in this thread:

metalinjection.net/ozzy-osbourne-last-seen-at-ghost-concert-wearing-deafheaven-apparel-before-mysteriously-disappearing/
youtube.com/watch?v=IcXn8Obhamw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zy-9fDxn-cU
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZF5m-vmDzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like dumb

rec me doomers

First for whatever band we might possibly all agree was good at some point. Slayer?

Haha what's gud fellow wiggas any of you got the nice "1llega1 $lamz"

batlord

Reverend Bizarre is the GOAT

>but muh St. Vitus ripoff

Not an argument, most modern doom bands wish (and try very hard) to sound like ReBiz.

>Best Doom Metal drummer
>Best and most talented vocalist
>>But muh Messiah
>Literal best doom bass playing
>>t. Teutonic Witch
>p good guitar

@70812851
kys

>we might possibly all agree

>"""""epic""""" doom metal

T H I C C

doomgaze best doom

Thicc thread?
Thicc thread!

>Go to wolves in the throne room website
>Just got Desertfest tickets, let's see what they have to say
>"We will debut our new dark ambient side project Drow Elixir at the Roadburn Festival on Thursday April 20th. Drow Elixir is woven illusions, ethereal projections and sonic manipulations created with archaic techniques."
>mfw

>woven illusions, ethereal projections and sonic manipulations created with archaic techniques
Even I can't come up with that many buzzwords when shitposting

>Bulls in the Cuck Room

Hope they release another black metal album, I quite enjoyed celestial lineage

>when shitposting
so what you're saying is you don't shitpost all the time? wow

anyway wittr sucks now

t. nu-male

Same, but that was 2011, and honestly, is right

I need some sort of credit card that refuses to pay for tickets after I've had too much to drink

this is why atmoshit and all other middlebrow bullshit needs to fucking die

What if you just like the music and none of the bullshit that comes along with the fans?

forsaken vulture

Is there any metal that isn't middlebrow? Every sub genre is trying to be profound and 2deep4u these days.

And then there's whatever genre five finger death punch is in

then you're a sap
yes but it's all underground

BREAKING MEAL NEWS

Skyrim LITERALLY ripped all of their art direction off of Wrest baka

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. BOYCOTT BETHESDA.

you have such a fixation on this miscellaneous radio metal band

wtf i love skyrim now

hey this is excellent

it's not as straightforward as the first single would lead you to believe either. it sounds like an Agalloch album that could've been written and released around the same time as the Faustian Echoes EP.

>listening to npr metal

I guess they're just the worst buttmetal I can think of

>go to your room
>it's pitch black
>turn on lights
>see this
wat do?

Close door, call police.

hope she doesn't have a horse dong strap on

politely ask her to leave

Post what you're listening to

headpat

disgusting

who /motorhead/ here?

Buttmetal

t. nu-male

IF YOU LIKE TO GAMBLE

>motorhead? they're like, so buttmetal

Metal died in 1983. Only 12 good albums have been released since then (most of them in 1984, being already recorded by 1983). Metal achieved its creative peak in albums like Sin After Sin, Court in the Act, and Melissa, elevating the genre into a legitimate art form. Now, thanks to Master Of Puppets and Slayer, all its potential was squandered and the genre has been reduced into being mere gimmick ridden noise for drunk idiots (i.e. the lowest common denominator - stop trying to turn underground metal into AC/DC).

Is it ok if I like nu metal like early korn and limp bizkit I know they get memed against but they're just so groovy

fuck off

Metal died in 1969. Only 0 good albums have been released since then (most of them in 1969, being already recorded by 1969). Metal achieved nothing in albums like Black Sabbath. Now, thanks to Black Sabbath, all its potential was squandered and the genre has been reduced into being mere gimmick ridden noise for drunk idiots (i.e. the lowest common denominator - stop trying to turn underground metal into AC/DC).

t. nu-male

Metal died in 1973. Only 12 good albums have been released since then (most of them in 1974, being already recorded by 1973). Metal achieved its creative peak in albums like ...Very 'Eavy Very 'Umble..., Black Sabbath, and Population II, elevating the genre into a legitimate art form. Now, thanks to Sad Wings of Destiny and Motorhead, all its potential was squandered and the genre has been reduced into being mere gimmick ridden noise for drunk idiots (i.e. the lowest common denominator - stop trying to turn underground metal into AC/DC).

The only numetal you are allowed to like are deftones you dip

>liking metal

t. nu-male

hey ladz i just listened to animals as leaders not what do i do, i am completely new to this genre

Shit meme.

butthurt nu-male detected

>deftones
>nu-metal

REEEEEEEEE

Oh yeah? Well how about this classic meme:

metalinjection.net/ozzy-osbourne-last-seen-at-ghost-concert-wearing-deafheaven-apparel-before-mysteriously-disappearing/

stay mad nu-male fag

stay mad nu-male fag

>mfw /metal/ browsers always call me a nu-male but I am actually an alpha stud hetero old-male

How does it feel to be on the losing end of this devilish trick?

>he thinks anyone is using nu-male as an insult unironically anymore

found the nu-male

>tfw you really like a black metal band but then find out they espouse racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic ideology

>he thinks anyone is using nu-male as an insult unironically anymore

found the nu-male

>tfw you really like Ne Obliviscaris but find out they fired their bassist just because he beat on his girlfriend a little (which is a man's right anyway)

Metal for this feel?

Any albums where the drummer is a complete wreck with the bass drum?

t. nu-males

>mfw listening to a 1990 thrash metal demo too obscure for metal-archives

Great album. Too bad their latest didn't match up.

Can we talk about this master piece?

>corsetcore
>master piece
elaborate

hell yes we can

for a second i confused that with Xandril and thought "holy shit they reformed?"

Their last three albums have been god tier. What's your favorite on the new one?

I havent heard it yet but starting now

oh god the tension

the foreboding

this is really happening...

Look out for When the Walls Came Down and Queen of Hearts Reborn.

That would be nice

first-wave teutonic power metal revival when

>Johannes Paul der Letzte (Dedicated in Hate to Pope John Paul II)
>(Dedicated in Hate to Pope John Paul II)

>Mother Theresa (Dedicated in Love to Mother Theresa)

Sacrifiicium was truly godtier

Is this worth going to for $50?

solid album

This band can write some incredibly fun songs once in a while, but their albums overall are boring as fuck.

Anyone gone to the Mayhem tour yet? Hows it?

>$50 to be injected aurally with weaponized autistic meme metal
But yeah I unironically like Opeth (even their shitty prog Deep Purple worship) so that'd be worth it alone

youtube.com/watch?v=IcXn8Obhamw

can someone explain me Paysage d'Hiver? Everyone keeps posting it, even though it's just a fucking noise. I guess the more shitty quality is - the cooler you are for listening to it

wew

Serious Sam is a blast.

can someone please elevate me from plebness and let me ascend

im looking for something similar to these songs

youtube.com/watch?v=Zy-9fDxn-cU

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZF5m-vmDzM

shit desu

pleb

it just sounds like worse ministry stuff

Why is painkiller liked so much by the metal community? Is it a meme? To me it's rather dull.