Black Metal Rap
Trap Rap
IDM Rap
Thrash Rap
Atmospheric Doom Rap
NOTM part 2

good music maybe

I hope it's some fucking harsh noise wall

They transition into avant-garde post industrial, with collaborations from Foetus and Trent Reznor

An abstract clusterfuck a la their transitional work between ExM and TMS. Essentially a better mastered continuation of the Fyrd Up/Poser Killer/@deathgripz trilogy.

More than the Fairy was kind of reminiscent of those tracks so there's hope.

I GOT THE VITAMIN C
RUNNIN THROUGH ME

kek

white people love to think that because this band was fronted by a black man that its rap.

a dub album

who is this? i see this guy everywhere

clarence clarity type stuff as the instrumentals
less yelling, more quiet ride

>Black Metal Rap
>Trap Rap
>IDM Rap
>Thrash Rap
>Atmospheric Doom Rap
theyve done all this tho

a dubs album

Dubs and it's a 2 hour atmospheric doomgaze album with four tracks featuring MC Ride reading his poetry in a speaking voice which slowly gets louder and more angry before getting quieter and more depressive and manic

This, they completely disregard genre boundaries but constantly get labelled hip hop.
i want them to use "soft" sounds like harps, pianos, marimbas, whistles and shit but build them up and layer them to create a "heavy" sound

YOU'RE LOSING

I just want Zach HIll to shut the fuck up and make another Hella album

whitehouse-inspired power electronics rap

maybe that also has something to do with the fact that the black guy is rapping, you racist fuck

They should make their next weird album, whatever it's going to be. Before that though, they should fuck with people and make a soul album a la Marvin Gaye.

dubs and its a 4-song version of niggas on the moon but much darker in both sound and lyrics, where ride explores ideas of death and the universe. and the songs are in movements and its called niggas on the sun

>whitehouse-inspired power electronics rap
So like clipping.?

fuck no