>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WD5c4qlPGE
youtube.com/watch?v=MfzVeQPQX8c
youtu.be/CsbbEPmfxzI
youtube.com/watch?v=y5IGR_pfCxk
clyp.it/zhlyyyh1
youtube.com/watch?v=lNX7LWeUNyc
youtube.com/watch?v=zmjF2MDM_l8
youtube.com/watch?v=QRgQHLyFHdU
youtube.com/watch?v=4wnB5V_5Nws
clyp.it/ctcjcajx
chordbook.com/guitar-chords/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Carly

more like butthurt edition: user found me out

Thank you mr keef

You are all faggots, especially you.

lol i didn't post that one but youre welcome m8

Who is this boner condoner?

This thread reminds me of this old screencap of an /r9k/ thread where this guy was talking about how he cheated on his girlfriend and then felt bad about it and wanted to tell her. All the responses were from people crying about how he wasnt being sensitive to the fact that most people there were virgins and he was complaining about having sex with 2 different girls. They said it was really hurtful to them.

Whenever someone bitches about someone spending money on something they enjoy I see, "b-b-but user, i cant afford to buy the things I want. It's not nice for you to talk about what you've got."

>not even the best /gg/
how does it feel knowing Grimes has a better thread?

So youre telling me these arent the same person?

WHAT THE FUCK

Inb4 thread 404s because op was laughing too hard at poorfags to put the thread title in place

Can I get a quick rundown on the Fender Dimension Bass?

nop

What you listening to /gg/
youtube.com/watch?v=_WD5c4qlPGE

youtube.com/watch?v=MfzVeQPQX8c

Well played, i meant in the image

It just looks like a music man bass, because of the humbucker and eq. Probably plays and sounds very close

>Bill Machrone died
That's sad. His Blues Jr. site is a great resource. It taught me how to fix the damn thing instead of paying for a simple repair. Also bought a Hakko soldering station based on his recommendation.

true. yea i have a thr10 which is pretty nice for a practice amp because it doubles as an interface and has a lot of decent effects built in, plus can go very quiet. but it doesn't react to pedals quite like a tube amp does and the speakers are so small it doesnt really have that thick sound you get from a proper cab. like, ive tried out a few really nice boutique overdrive pedals with it and they all sound like im just turning up the volume knob on the guitar, but when i try those pedals with even a cheap tube amp they all have very unique drive sounds
will do, thx

youtu.be/CsbbEPmfxzI
Everytime i open this thread.

Nice bantz lad

>no reason
>first three have clear reasons
dropped

Last one was a boy crying "i dont like girls"

Relevant

Sounds about right. These threads have extremes where they have really good discussions and the others not so much.

Doesn't matter if a guitar is 50 bucks or 50 thousand bucks, it's still just a piece of wood. Anything that's worth a damn is inside you.

what is the best squier money can buy?

Quads
/gg/ is out of the closet

jus b urslef

old jap ones are better than some fender tbf

Gayest shit ive ever read, see

Redpill me on fretless basses. I'm a cellist looking to get into the instrument

Right now the Classic Vibe 50s Strat or Tele. Affinity Teles are great too but if you have the money CV 50s guitar is better.

synthwave

also wondering if I should jump on that bandwagon and learn some music production

He inspired me to start doing my own mods. I was only going to send them off to him cause he didnt document a lot of them(at least online) and i trusted him to drill into the faceplate and the board(cathode follower) more than i trust myself. I modded my jcm900 after reading his site, and kife has been more exciting since then

*Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom

I guess the CV 50s Teles are heavy in weight for some reason.

Wise double dubs of truth. But it's lost on the ilk that frequent these threads. Tone really comes from within, which is why great players sound great no matter what gear they use. Of course, it's nice to have quality stuff as you get more proficient playing an instrument, but it matters least in the end.
I enjoy playing my cheap Vietnamese LTD guitar more than my $2500 Les Paul Classic. Can't explain why, its made of crappier wood and has weak pickups and sharp fret ends. But i still find myself playing it the most.

Assuming you are referring to an electric fretless bass, it shouldn't be too hard to get into. The biggest issue most electric bass players have when switching to a fretless instrument is with intonation and finger placement without relying on frets; coming from a cello, your ears should be more attuned to the instrument's intonation.

Keep in mind that regular round-wound strings on a fretless can damage the fretboard, since the vibration of the thicker strings against the wood can carve grooves into the neck. So use flatwounds unless your bass has a synthetic fretboard (like ebonol, which will resist erosion) or you're willing to regularly coat the damaged neck with epoxy or some other similar substance.

i have an OD and looper... what should be next on my pedalboard? a boost? compressor? delay?

Its because you have shit taste

good pinky exercises?

try to get a g spot orgasm using only your pinky

Pinky reaches further than my dick, ill give it a go

Modsj please ban this faggot. Every damn thread he comes in and shits on people for not playing squires with the same argument.

This is GUITAR GENERAL AND SOME PEOPLE WANT TO TALK ABOUT GUITARS THAT ARENT MADEIN CHINA. STUPID POORFAG.

Talent. You obviously suck because you buy gear.

FA/GG/OTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Use it when you play.

You must be at least 18 to use this site.

>have few pedals
get shit on by /gg/
>have a complete pedalboard
>get shit on by /gg/

wew

So many poorfag tears, wow.

Music isn't even my main/most expensive hobby but I still managed to craigslist myself some better gear than a fucking squier.

post good melodic playing or i'll cut you m8

youtube.com/watch?v=y5IGR_pfCxk

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------5-h8--
|--------------------------------------------------------5-h8--------5-h8--------
|-----------------------------------5-h8--------5-h8--------5-h8---------------
|--------------5-h8--------5-h8--------5-h8-------------------------------------
|-------5-h8--------5-h8----------------------------------------------------------
|-5-h8------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index on 5 pinky on 8, and run it backwards with pull-offs

Then do the same pattern with middle on 6 pinky on 8, then ring on 7 and pinky on 8 (this one's awkward as hell until your hand gets used to it)

Make sure your fingers are staying low and close to the fretboard when they're not fretting, and try to keep your hands loose

If you faggots aren't going to stop arguing then at least post some clips of you playing and your rig.

clyp.it/zhlyyyh1 yes i know its shit, just a one take noodle alright ALRIGHT

>Jack White became famous using a piece of shit fiberglass guitar
>Kurt Cobain used random pawn shop junk guitars often
>Jimmy Page frequently used a crappy danelectro
>countless other gigging musicians use off the shelf epiphones and squiers

Maybe they realized its more about what you're saying, than the thing you're saying it with.......

or that tonefags are major faggots and whatever sound the artist wants to go for is good tone

youtube.com/watch?v=lNX7LWeUNyc

youtube.com/watch?v=zmjF2MDM_l8

youtube.com/watch?v=QRgQHLyFHdU

youtube.com/watch?v=4wnB5V_5Nws

color coordination and fashion are the key to fame

True.

Its the wood guy again.

What guitar do you own? Ibanez?

There is literally nothing wrong with owning an Ibanez.

truth

Pretty sloppy, but fuck it.

clyp.it/ctcjcajx

good

Post who you're waifu

What's a good amp for under 400 bucks, preferably tube. I've heard people recommend the Vox AC15

Lets say hypothetically your dream guitar is the signature guitar of a famous guitarist. Being a signature guitar it usually costs around 3,000 to buy.
Lets say you found a used one on ebay that was never used or played and in completely mint condition for 1,500.

If that's your dream guitar and it's at a price you can afford, and you're guaranteed to never see it go for that low ever again, you'd be stupid to not buy it, right?

Now lets say this isn't hypothetical but the situation I find myself in right now.

Depends on your income, if you know you can afford it fucking go for it my dude.

Pretty sure th ac10 at that price point

Fender Noiseless Vintage pickups, y/n?

>all of these examples are worth way more because of them now
really funny isn't it

>your dream guitar is the signature guitar of a famous guitarist

Countless players have used Les Pauls for decades, why worry about any other guitarists sig model?

Also, when you see the right guitar at the right price, buy it.

Some signature models are pretty cool senpai. If it's your dream guitar you should buy it regardless of what it says on the headstock

I've not seen a bridge like that

Thinking of buildin something like pic related but with the capability of 6 guitars/basses. My only worry is how to make it strong enough to hold 6 intstruments, some are heavy as shit like the Thunderbird bass and the resonator guitar. And preferrably stong enough to hold 6 Thunderbirds, if it ever comes to that point where I sell everything just to buy Thunderbirds, which is very inplausible but still it needs to do it.
My wall is particle board so I also need to find the wooden pillars inside the wall to put the screws in. I believe they are pine, so is pine strong enough? The wall mount is going to be made out of birch.

Oh and I'm using angled wall mounts so the guitars will be spaced a little closer to each other so that will leave me with about 2 pillars.

Type of wood doesn't matter, but make sure w.e you decide to nail into the stud that you either use big screws or plenty of small ones so you know it isn't going anywhere, also when you place the guitars up there you gotta be gentle EVERYTIME otherwise you risk putting unnecessary stress on everything

>hm, I should let the joint on my guitar carry all its weight, that can only be good for it !
I'll never understand these, just buy a proper rack or put a handle underneath

forgot to reply

Well wood isn't like cloth it isn't gonna just tear off, and the area affected is dense and small so it's not like it's gonna just snap either.

That's why a lot of stores just hang em up I suppose I havn't heard of anyones neck snapping from wall mount

>joints
Lamoo

It's not going to tear off, but wood can warp

Unless for neck through guitars, you've got two parts in there, one's held by the handle and one's at the mercy of gravity. They're not held by the neck joint itself, but it's the area that will get all the stress.
But do what you want, I mean putting a small handle under the guitar would cost way too much, I understand.

Day 5 of waiting for this is almost over. Bring on tomorrow. Probably will come Wednesday/Thursday.

I decided against a hello kitty squier when I saw this bad boy on sale for 1000 australian dollaridoos. They usually go for like $1600 so this was real cheap. I mean we are talking 401 series cheap. An EC-401 is going for the same price./ Crazy money.

Don't believe anyone who says a 400 series is a less shiny 1000 because they are wrong bros. They are just wrong. You won't have the swag. You can't just buy a 400 and think you are going to have the swag. Becuase you won't/

Meh. It's really more about getting the kind of guitar that's right for you. I'll believe your shitpost once Eddie Van Halen starts using Fender Starcasters from WalMart.

Welp either way i've never heard of that happening and wall mounts have been around for a long time if they were ineffective and detrimental to the instrument no one would use them so id say the risk is in the wall giving out now the guitar getting wrecked by it's on weight

I'm sure someone has done this before, so what's it called when you're playing a B minor and you flatten your middle finger so it's hitting the 3rd fret on the high E string?

That's not really helping the argument. You're simply more comfortable with your LTD and that's probably because you've had it and played it longer than your Les Paul. All that matters in the end is how comfortable you are with your instrument.

>chordbook.com/guitar-chords/

I'm on mobile and it doesn't seem to work.

looks like the designer sat on his drawings

Day 5 of telling you it's an ugly piece of shit

B minor 6

That shape is awful I hope it at least sounds good

Mmm, look at all that tone grime!

you just noticed it has EMG pickups

I'm sure you are great at air guitar but the rest of us need instruments and amplifiers in order to play.

Should I get a Bugera V5 if my plan is to just become a better player for now? I'd love to start a band and gig but there seems to be no scene where I live.

If you do learn production it can only help you

>bugera
>ever
Just stop playing in general

See

I know. I'm probably going to try to teach myself some stuff over summer.

>le it's all about feeling meme

Gear are just tools to help you achieve what you want. But as with any craftsman you want good quality tools and a variety of tools. You wouldn't use a spanner to hammer a nail. Certain gear has specific jobs and recognising that is common sense. Also getting good quality gear is important too. You want the best gear possible in your budget to make your job of making music easier. I don't know why people are so antagonistic towards these sorts of opinions.