Eclectic hat edition.

Von Miller already got a sack edition.

who /Mannion/ here?

>Sacked

Rasm

oh good someone made a thread already.

LGTSS

>rasms

How much does it bother Denverfags that people who can't afford to live in LA are moving up there?

>CJ Anderson

Fuck.

They got pretty lucky closing up that hole CJ was going for

Severely.

Rams being Rams

Stream, anyone?

reddit

Denverfags have been cancer for decades; the real divide is between natives and immigrants.

64 was the worst mistake in state history

I think that's like the sixth time the LA QB has gotten knocked down already

These shitty ass Rustbelt colors bother the shit out of me. When are we going back to the based royal blue/yellow?

Who is doing the color commentary for the Broncos? Some of the worst I have ever heard

Alfred Williams

Alfred something or other

D O L A N
O
L
A
N

>running the ball three times

>le 3 run and punt offense

did kubiak forget he doesnt have half dead manning at qb anymore

>Denver
moar liek enver, rite?? xD

The crease in that cheerleader's forehead would give a Klingon priapism.

Broncos should've kept Tebow so he could learn from Peyton.

Instead they fucked themselves.

BTFO

I love Talib

Fucking nigger Talib

Time for Goff

What a disgusting team

>that
>out of bounds

Pick fucking one.

This
Hopefully suspended

Goodell pls.

It was a perfectly legal hit that was called because of bias against Talib.

Or maybe Talib is just a classless thug.

That was some Clay Matthews tier niggery m8

You don't do that in pre season

>siemien

literally who?

I thought sanchez or osweiler would start

>semen

Sanchez will start week 1 if Kubes knows what's good for the team

I drafted Demaryus Thomas

Is he going to be shit now?

REFBALL

>Sanchez will start week 1 if Kubes knows what's good for the team
I agree, the first overall draft pick would be a very good thing for the Denver Broncos.

lel
he almost killed himself

>that slide

muh heart

Unlike the rest of the NFL?

If you don't want to get hit, don't touch the ball.

>Tebow will start week 1 if Kubes knows what's good for the team
ftfy

How do people not see how shit both Simien and Lynch are?

Sanchez has always been a butter fingers but he is a leader and he can make every throw. He should have been announced as the starter before pre season

>Hitting the qb as hard as you can as he steps out of bounds. In preseason.
Nah kys

He should have been announced as the starter before pre season

Sorry, but I'm gonna trust the coach with multiple rings over some Aussie tripfag on a fucking message board.

Stay salty

You misunderstand. Denver's QBs are all shit because they had no actual plan for post-Peyton.

They pinned their hopes on a player that was an impending free agent. The Broncos deserve every shit QB they have.

I rate Rams

Stay retarded.
He's out with a concussion now too

Anyone get a webm of Siemien's "interception"? How the fuck did they not overturn that?

Makes it even better.

Simien is small ball as fuck and can barely move the offence despite having one of the best WR duos in the NFL

Just watch him shit the bed on this drive you know it's going to happen

You were saying?

This team sucks.

I'm not gonna waste my time explaining why there's still a competition for the starting QB if you can't see it for yourself. It's pretty fucking obvious tbqhwy.

>implying jizzman had anything to do with that scoring drive

Yeah, well
>Rasm

>Anderson literally gets 30+ yards in 3 plays
>Wide open TD

Yea na Simien is going to be a shit regular season QB and will be benched in the span of 8 games if Kubes starts him

DAT GRAB

Is football always extremely slow like this? Or is this just because it's the preseason.

Sanchez would be benched in the span of one when he's repsonsible for Buttfumble 2: Electric Boogaloo.

What do you mean by slow?

G O F F

Greatest ally!

You clearly don't understand how the Broncos are going to run their offense.

CHECKED

THANK YOU REF

I know exactly how Kubiak ball works friend he was the Ravens OC in 2014

Even if he runs the ball more Simien will not be able to move the ball against teams like the Chiefs, Patriots etc because he has a shit arm. Sanders especially is a great WR but when opponents start sitting on those short routes they won't even average 7 points a half like they are today

This isn't Goffs fault. No one is catching his balls.

Nobody is blaming Goff ITT friend

We're all watching the same game

>he has a shit arm

Ok, now I know you don't know what you're talking about. The one thing Siemian definitely has is a good arm. Everything else about him is very much a question mark, but he can definitely throw the ball.

>Rasm in charge of breaking up catches

>because he has a shit arm.
And Sanchez does, right?

Here's your (You).

Compared to most starting NFL QBs his arm is definitely below average

It doesn't matter I'm not exactly rooting against the guy but I don't see from everything I've read off season wise and everything I've seen in pre season why they are so high on him compared to Sanchez

real talk

goff is a bust

im a from la so im naturally in favor of the rams n a cynical fan

Siemian definitely has a stronger arm than Sanchez. Not that arm strength is all you need, but he is absolutely not limited to short throws.

Do you just not rememeber Sanchez in 09/10?

His velocity has always been very good and his deep ball to Braylon Edwards/Santonio Holmes was extremely good at times

>Do you just not rememeber Sanchez in 09/10?
You mean those years when he was carried by his defense?

>Siemian definitely has a stronger arm than Sanchez

What throws/pre season games can you point to exactly that makes you think he has a stronger arm than Sanchez?

Yea he was carried and turnover prone I'm not saying Sanchez is some great tier QB but the Broncos will win more games with Mark Sanchez than Trevor Siemian because he's a better passer and has a large amount of NFL experience

He comes off as an idiot in like any kind of interview or show or whatever. And he has tiny hands

How about all of training camp? You're the first person I've ever seen saying Sanchez has the stronger arm.

Both Siemian and Sanchez are mediocre as fuck. It's just coming down to whoever makes the fewest mistakes (or the least costly mistakes) and so far, that's pretty clearly been Siemian.

I really though Sanchez would win the job based on experience alone, but that doesn't seem to be the case. He still makes dumb mistakes.

>the Broncos will win more games with Mark Sanchez than Trevor Siemian because he's a better passer and has a large amount of NFL experience
Sanchez has a large amount of NFL experience as a shitty quarterback.

Every single time Mark Sanchez has been giving a starting job post Jets defense collapse he's made every team he's played for WORSE.

Tebow belongs in the NFL more than Sanchez, because at least Tebow knows how to win games and make teams better.

>classless thug
>caring for a player's class
>using the word thug
found the fat white bullied boy

I'm afraid they're going to go with Siemian anyway because they see him as less turnover prone

Don't you have some infected Olympic swimming pools to clean?

I'm a Broncos fan and even I admit that Talib is a dumbass nig nog. It's more of a fact than an opinion at this point.

and I'm saying the mistakes are worth it if you want to generate points as an offence. Trust me against teams like the Chiefs, Patriots maybe even Raiders this year with their improved secondary Siemian is going to struggle hugely moving the football

Sanchez played at the same level if not better than Foles did in 2014

2015 the Eagles were an abomination especially their O line

>because they see him as less turnover prone

Which makes sense. That's all the Broncos need out of a QB. They're gonna ride that defense all the way to the playoffs again. They don't need someone to throw 300+ yards ever game, they just need someone who won't fuck up and make costly turnovers. Just let the defense and running game do their jobs and make the occasional 3rd and long and playaction completions.

Doesn't look like Sanchez is even gonna play tonight. He's not making this team.

Why are the Broncos trying to make this Paxton Lynch meme happen?

Rasm receivers pls learn to catch. You're making Goff look bad

reply checks out

Do the rams have their 2017 first rounder

Myles Garrett incoming

Titans have the Ram's firsr pick next year

Chargers will pick him and he'll refuse to play for them because they tried to Jew him again

Screencap this

Broncos cheerleaders best cheerleaders

I've heard the high altitude plays havoc on their menstrual cycle making them have twice the flow of normal women

Sounds like bullshit desu.