ITT post albums you think are underrated

ITT post albums you think are underrated

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/749516-Undercover-Undercover-Psychocandy-Jacket
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People here with insecurity issues will tell you that this album is *not* overrated because they have their head shoved up their asses and live on the internet.

The reality is that this album is as good as or better than any Rolling Stones album, and yet hardly anyone knows who Television is.

>tfw came here to say it's not overrated

underrated fuck me

This is by far their best album and I don't think it gets enough recognition

These threads are always stupid because people post super famous influential bands that they think are underrated just because they aren't as popular as the Beatles or Stones.

wake the fuck up there is a Television Undercover clothing collection

Yes, and most people don't know what Undercover is. They also made CAN jackets, which most people wouldn't know either.

Has under a 3.0 on RYM. Fuck them.

A lot of p4k hype bands got completely forgotten despite having actually released some great music.

Om is pretttty good m8

love this album but I'm not sure if it's underrated
not a fan of the Television collection, and the Can stuff is a meme. I always liked their J&MC jackets though

>J&MC jackets
link please

this and garlands

Like just normal people wouldn't , but most people that are into music know about can and television. but i dont i know maybe im wrong.

do you mean to buy?
try grailed, undercover is relatively expensive though e.g. grailed.com/listings/749516-Undercover-Undercover-Psychocandy-Jacket

if you meant to look at then just use google, there are a whole bunch of different designs

I first heard Jesus For The Jugular on Pandora. I saw the CD on clearance at Amoeba for 2 bucks. It's fucking great.

Torn curtain is underrated

i think that it is overrated

>28th highest rated album of all time on RYM
>"""underrated"""

this album is one of my favourites

best cocteau album

Best Waits album

>Marquee Moon
>"underrated"
Why do I keep coming to this shitheap board?

i know man