ITT:Albums liberals will never touch

ITT:Albums liberals will never touch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLvo73sn7jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tvu ?

:)

Liberals have literally cum tributed that album haha. Try again sweetie.

You're so objectively wrong son

Hank willy

I'm liberal and I love this album.
If you actually read about the band members and also andy warhol you'll realise that only moe is the only bad one since she's a disgusting republican.

Migos,David Bowie

Any good music

>touches it

I love this album

you can't touch music

I though moe was a democrat but she just hated Obama

Jello got salty

Erik Satie honestly

What do you guys think the reception of "There she goes again" would be if it was released nowadays, since Lou Reed quite explicitely suggests that the guy should hit the girl in the lyrics?

I don't think people would care and if it was released today it'd probably sell even worse than it originally did anyway

She's tea party

I know she was at a tea party thing but didn't she say later that she was only there cause they were protesting obama and she's actually a lifelong democrat who just hates obama? Idk I can't really remember

Pretty much anything from Laibach

v redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=MLvo73sn7jk

Tea Party doesn't necessarily even equal Republican, although there is a high level of crossover

redpilled by Peter Steele

>an album about s&m, prostitution and drug use funded by a gay polish artist
>liberals won't touch it
Right

>right-wing retards grasping for straws trying to find relevant music somehow related to their views
pathetic
who cares anyways, it's just music

fuck off faggot

was anyone involved in this album conservative in any way besides nico
and nico's apparently the type of person who is antisemitic but only to people she's never met

albums only liberals touch

>Literally every middle-class hoodie-wearing hip liberal college kid into alternative rock has the VU&N t-shirt in his wardrobe
>Albums liberals will never touch
Nah

This.

then how do people feel it?

I'm in almost the very bottom left corner of the compass and this is one of my favorite albums of all time. Not all liberals are the pussy tumblr brand of fascist politically correct cunts.

>Albums liberals will never touch
And that's were you are wrong boy. Liberals (not swj fucks) do not discriminate art for political reasons