If white people are so amazing and better than everyone else...

If white people are so amazing and better than everyone else, then how come all major sports are dominated by non whites with the exception of hockey
Football
>Jerry rice
>LT
>Reggie white
>Jim brown
Soccer
>Pele
>maradona
>Ronaldo(Brazil)
>Zidane
>Messi
Basketball
>MJ
>shaq
>magic
>wilt
>Kareem
Baseball
>Mays
>Aaron

Non whites also dominate running

hockey is the only sport without jewish tricks

No ice hockey, only sport only white peoples cares

Because we stopped caring about sports when they stopped actually mattering.

Watch college and highschool teams and you'll see plenty of whites because of the competition matters for their schools. Once you jump up to pro they're gone, and not because of a lack of talent.

The only whites left that truly care about sports are commentators and whites accepted into maori and polynesian teams.

because niggers are taller and the only ones dumb enough to play football

Who gives a fuck?

If there's no such thing as biological differences between race, why do IQ scores and societies vary so greatly?

We literally bred them to be stronger to pick cotton in the blistering heat

Messi is white

The moment you mention race is the moment you reveal yourself as a beta male.

i would love to see niggers skating, and dont post that mulatto pls

Botswana and Rwanda are some of the most developed african countries and continue to rise.

As for IQ, there's a shit load of health problems within nations, from the food, to the water which is contaminated. These affect your health greately.

I don't really trust most of the iq tests now and then, though, considering people like Rushton, Lynn and Jensen all took money from the Pioneer fund which is a fascist think tank, while conducting these tests.

>which is a fascist think tank

What did you mean by this?

>I don't really trust most of the iq tests now and then, though, considering people like Rushton, Lynn and Jensen all took money from the Pioneer fund which is a fascist think tank, while conducting these tests.

And do you mean they're really Fascists or """"fascists"""" which means they say things some people don't like?

>niggers are taller
Wrong

Inferior genes. That's why all white men want to be cucked by blacks. They know the resulting offsprings will be superior.

simmons, subban, and ward are alright

Charlton, Best, Law, di stefano, and puskas are all better than the soccer players you mentioned.

Can someone give me a non meme answer for why blacks are so dominant at sports. Is it simply genes or do whites not train that hard

physicallity

Theyre just naturally more physically fit, just like men are naturally more physically fit than women. Simple genetics.