Name ONE form of music the white man invented since 1900 that they DIDN'T steal from Blacks

Name ONE form of music the white man invented since 1900 that they DIDN'T steal from Blacks.

I'll wait.
All of your music is rip off of Black music. Lmaoing at you losers.

rock

harsh noise
new age
vaporwave

Electronic music

>Genre based on Black blues and R&B
>first rock artists Chuck Berry, Little Richard

N E X T

Hip hop

WAIT NO

>Harsh noise
Not music

>New age
Based on African/Asian music

>Vaporwave
Samples Black music

Techno was invented by a black man

country

hip-hop was invented by Jewish men, so blacks haven't created shit in years desu senpai

Nearly all classical music
Ambient
Musique Concrete
Country
Bluegrass

Electronic music was started in the 1920s

>vaporwave, which blatantly samples funk, one of the blackest genres
Were you even trying?

Ironically enough, Black Metal.

serialism
stochasticism
xenharmonism

chiptune

Hip hop, vaporwave, mystique concrete, techno.... all comes from electronic music, started by whites like Schaeffer.

Except hip hop actually has roots in dub, a genre that was created by Jamaicans modifying electric and audio equipment in completely different ways than Stockhausen or Schaeffer. I mean sure maybe Schaeffer had the idea to make electronic music first, but they have separate lineages

>Techno was invented by a black man

>electronic = techno

kek. checkmate then.

Still comes from electronic music, unless you forfeit the same bs regards rock coming from Chuck Berry and r&b.

Dungeon synth

Name one form of music besides Jazz and Hip Hop the white man didn't do better

Dj Shadow
Beastie Boys
Eminem

You're using extremely flawed logic. Rock, especially early rock like the Beatles, Buddy Holly, Elvis etc, was directly inspired by black rock/black r&b artists--they used the same rhythms, same instruments, same vocal styles, everything.

The only thing connecting hip hop's origins with electroacoustic/musique concrete is the fact that they used similar technology. Nothing about the actual music crossed over. Techno producers have praised Stockhausen, I'll give you that, but there's little to no connection with hip hop

I won't bring up vaporwave because that is a cultural clusterfuck that doesn't really fit in our discussion

No, you are.

You are cherry picking history to fit your flawed argument.

No way the Beastie Boys and Eminem beat out Kanye, Kendrick, DOOM and so on

Way too much cross-influence to make such a claim.

black music's solely spearchuckers banging on elephant bones and dancing around campfires.
every single genre of music after 1900 has been created using tools given by western civilisation and is as much black music as america is white

why do black people think they WUZ KANGZ? The only reason you're alive right now is because of white cucks, and this is coming from a Turk

>I know you are but what am I
Hi Pee Wee

Not him but you didn't answer.

Kanye is pop