Your honest opinion of Anthony Fontanio aka theneedledrop?

Your honest opinion of Anthony Fontanio aka theneedledrop?

didn't care about him since 2013 desu

I don't mind him but all of his criticism is the same.

I don't mind him but all of his criticism is the same.

He's alright but simply doesn't understand music past being a listener and from that some of his points and perspectives have the lack of knowledge a consumer would have

Funny sometimes, agree with him on politics but don't give a shit about his opinions, music or otherwise. Cancerous but entertaining at least.

He reviews shit music now that he's big

He's okay. I enjoy watching his videos.

Too much focus on rap and hiphop. Should do some more real music instead.

He doesn't give low scores anymore

Smart guy, insightful reviews, entertaining videos. Doesn't deserve the h8te :'(

Funny sometimes, agree with him on almost nothing so I don't give a shit about his opinions, music or otherwise. Cancerous but entertaining.

He has shitty personal opinions, but he's alright as a music reviewer.

anshitty the music cuck

Insightful sometimes, watching his videos has introduced me to some music I would never have listened to otherwise. He can be pretty funny also.

People on the internet get pissy whenever somebody else's opinion doesn't align with their owns.

who the fuck review music nigga,just listen to the song nigga like,let it play nigga.

V I R A L M A R K E T I N G

why does he look like a faggot?

Discovered him before I frequented here. Loved his format and thought he was way ahead of the game. I even bought one of his posters to support him.

I still like him and watch most of his reviews (or just look at his scores). A little disappointed in his meme channel. It's pretty fucking bad but hey, he's having fun with it. Some of it is a little funny.

His personal opinions are alright, but he's shitty as a music reviewer

i like his videos where he's reviewing albums he's actually interested in. rather than reviewing things for the sake of it

He's a faggot.

He only tells you if HE likes the music or not. He doesn't judge it based on its own merrit.

For example the new Blink record. He gave it a NOT GOOD/10. Worse than a one. Then the album went #1 on billboard and is up for grammy for best rock album.

The dude is shit. Even if you hate blink and pop punk a critic should be able to listen and be like yes this is something a blink 182 fan would like or a pop music fan would like.

He's just a faggot who likes his shitty Kanye and indi vinyls.

Fuck him.

I unsubbed when he gave that vegan rant a while ago

popular ≠ good

he's said multiple times that the point of his channel is to judge how much HE likes the album. If you don't realize that, there's no hope for you.

At the same time there is something about it that he clearly doesn't understand as a critic. Neighborhoods by blink was complete shit and it wans't popular either. It would be useful to know from the critic where the new album is in relation to the old one.

He clearly is more interested in telling the audience that HE isn't hte type of guy that listens to THAT type of band.

He's a smug fag. Not a critic.

I enjoy his videos, but it has to be said that I don't think he has ever changed or influenced any opinions I have ever had.

I just kinda watch his videos, enjoy them a little, then completely forget about them after I close the tab.

So, I give TheNeedleDrop a 6.5/10, very competent.

SHARTY BASS

He introduced me to music like Death Grips, Swans, etc. He scratched the surface of what I would like musically and pushed me into a new direction that led me to places like Sup Forums where I get some great recommendation from very niche artists. Thanks, y'all.

Alt-right shill

>For example the new Blink record. He gave it a NOT GOOD/10. Worse than a one. Then the album went #1 on billboard and is up for grammy for best rock album.
So suddenly the grammy's are the best judge for quality of music? 50 cent's "In Da Club" was a billboard hit too, is that a good song?

>He's just a faggot who likes his shitty Kanye and indi vinyls.
He does not like Kanye. You clearly don't know much about him.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""real music""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>newfag
Get out.

Anthony Fashtano is a dangerous skinhead who has killed thousands of POC and LGBT ppl

Mediocre, boring reviewer. I also don't see why you would do video reviews when all you do is talk, like dude just write it if you're not gonna at least utilise the medium. Or use some better visuals, like put some effort in.

Man has boring taste, and I don't care for his recent political bullshit especially. I stopped reading reviews anyway, I just listen to the stuff instead... Also there's not a lot of people out there reviewing older music that isn't the classic albums everyone's already discussed to death.

In Da Club is a great song

I think Cal is real and Anthony is the character

TOP 10 CRAZIEST FAN THEORIES

MAYBE CAL IS THE REAL ONE AND FANTANO IS ALL AN ACT

this honestly

He's such a fucking joke, I honestly feel like you guys are trolling every god damn time you people bring him up.

this HAS to be bait

If you actually scratch the surface of his page, he said that he didn't review Neighborhoods because of how bad the album was and how bad the band has become

Melon is a qt

Still better than Scaruffi.

He's decent to keep up with for the odd album of something I may not have heard of. Not nearly as much so as a few years ago, but he still pulls out a few gems here and there.

I don't care about the other stuff tho, and his comedy channel is awful.

oh fuck off.

pretty amusing guy, does decent reviews. shame he's an annoying antifeminist though

literally the cancer of this board

yeah read reviews is actually more boring than watch some moron talking on youtube with le funny cuts

dumbfuck who think he smart

He brings up valid points but he exaggerates everything, and he constantly panders to autistic teenagers who do everything ironically. In my honest opinion i think critics are fucking hacks that get money the easiest way possible. If you're really that worried about wasting your money, you might as well torrent.

/thread

light to decent 6*