THERE'S ONLY 2 THINGS IN THIS WORLD I WANT, AND THAT'S TITTIES AND BEER

for

MADDEN 91

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

What the fuck is wrong with Mike? He seems like the worst person to be around

i've realized that James' best acting goes into being that guys friend

Lol

it's true though and it's sad

I've been watching AVGN for a few years but never their other videos where they're not acting. Why do people hate Mike? I've always wondered.

he's the alpha male

he's a pussy who pushes away my personal approval by trying too hard to obtain it and he probably listens to Tool a whole lot

>MOINEY
>CRAFTA

Mainly because he's used James fame to push his own shit and he's horribly unfunny. Also [spoiler]BROWN BRICKS[/spoiler]

Fuck I forgot spoilers aren't a thing on Sup Forums.

>that feel when james was quite possibly the first guy on youtube to play vidya games
>that feel when he seems like a cool guy and not some cringey millennial
>that feel when still remember being in junior high and watching his first video

favorite episodes?

Tiger Wrist Games
Big Rigs
Castlevania Retrospective
Dracula episode

bible games and ninja turtles

The 06-07 era is my favorite of his. Back then, his videos just looked like homemade projects with shitty cams and mics, it added to the charm. But that was before he went soldout, and therefore lose anything that made him funny and interesting before that.

Anyway, my favorite episodes are Friday the 13, NES accessories and The Ghostbusters series.

JUST

Cheetahmen

Dick Tracy cause he genuinely lost his shit in that episode

TOTAL FUCKING GAR-BITCH

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=cN2eEGbfC9w

are there any internet reviewers that aren't total pathetic beta males?

Top Gun
Atari Jaguar
Game Glitches
Nintendo Power
Double Vision

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit pickle

what is your definition of ''beta''?

i liked that christmas episode about sega peripherals with the retarded guy, i hope they'll make another collaboration in the future

I liked it too but it really wasn't an Angry Video Game Nerd Review, it was just James doing goofy slapstick with a retarded guy

that's okay, considering he insists on pushing his outdated style of reviewing with the same diarrhea jokes, the retarded guy was a slight breath of fresh air

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

blow it out your ass motorcycle man

have you even seen what James listens to?

Not him, but Iron Maiden? I remember from one episode he had the whole collection.

He still looks about the same desu