/grimes/

ANTI-GRIMES THREAD

This board has had enough with these shitty underage obsessive spammers who post their waifu cancer all over the whole board. It's come to the point where they invade every discussion about other female artists (or artists in general) and shill their autistic waifu with shit music

It's time to finally STOP them

Now they will chime in with same responses as usual: "Why do you hate usss :((((", "Why aren't you nice to grimess :'((( " and they still won't realize it's THEM who are the problem and who caused the whole hate thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=p6203oIRC0I
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S70713206
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if we can have other threads we can have grimes threads, just filter them

Hey, I think we should make a Brandon appreciation thread

You're part of the problem man only inciting the Grimes fanboys. Why wouldn't you want to try and make one general for them and leave it at that. I agree there are often too many threads at once but you could easily say that about Death Grips.

i just hide the threads about her or kanye or llamar coz i dont really give a shit about what those people do

>we can have grimes threads, just filter them

Read the original post again. The problem is not grimes threads - the problem is invading other threads and forcing their opinions onto other people

That too.

>threading himself
Grimes fans are retarded

your retard whorefu will never EVER love you

This is true.

kek

it's ok, they're all talentless whores

I'm sure there are some normal fans of hers on this board, but the level of autism some of them show is simply astonishing.

that only applies to raids

dank faps

girls like lavren go after beta's to cuck the shit out of them
she literally wrote a song about it

So, you damn autist, do you want censorship because you DISLIKE GRIMES? If you can't handle this artist, get the fuck out of this board. Simple as that, the Grimesposting will continue for at least 10 years from now. Whining threads like this one will solve nothing.

Don't worry dude, it's usually the same 10-15 autistic idiots spamming her (see pic), 90% of the board doesn't even know who that is, that's why they always spam her everywhere.

>THE BEST OF ME

>calls someone else an autist
>proceeds to write the most autistic post ever

I don't know should I just laugh at or feel sorry for grimesfags at this post.

she's cute but so generic. girls like this are plentiful in college areas of major cities.

Don't worry dude, even the mods have started battling against their autism and deleting threads about her. ;^)

GET KEKED GRIMES NIGGERS

That's some good news for sure. There's still hope left

If it make anyone feel better, I never actually thought I'd end up with her.

james you're trying to hard

fucking finally, i really hope this becomes a consistent thing

I just got cancer from reading that last sentence

Don't worry about who I am Brandon. Just know that she literally hates your guts and has talked mad shit about you.

i still think i have a chance with my own waifu...

wow you're real cool being a contrarian and describing someone like a fictional character

BRING
BACK
/WPOP/

All as bad each other like kpg

hye lavren

Needs more Jordyn

where is that ricardo fuck i'm drunk and i wanna glass him

he's dead.

you heard about a single outburst being chinese whispered through a grapevine of friends. stop thinking you're the news, you're not

>posts on moo
>calls others autists
If you don't know what to do that's a good sign that you're a confused autist

>so generic
If she's so generic how come that even the trolls could recognize her face even on rare pictures? You didn't even talk about her music...

If only Brandon could hear the way she and those people spoke about him.

she's probably a decent girl who doesn't sleep around

and there's nothing wrong with that

>deleting threads about her. ;^)
What you posted as attachment was from a b8 thread, not the general. It's true that the mods sometimes are trigger happy and delete even fairly good general /grimes/ threads, but in general these threads reach the bump limit.

>came here weekly once
>the first thing i see is grimes

And i thought Sup Forums is the dumbest board.

if only i knew how guys have spoken to you

Fuck it, I'll bite. What happened?

nothing happened. that user is a hardcore liar

she got pissed about something and mentioned you in passing at some party. that's it.

a shit

grimes fucking sucks and is absolutely ugly i support this thread

The mods delete like 2 or 3 of them but then the grimesbabs piss and moan about how they're technichally not breaking any rules and the mods cowtow to them

Its fucking bullshit, idc if grimesthreads arent expressivly forbidden they're so fucking annoying that it should be considered a rule violation

>posts an anti-Grimes thread
IT"S STILL A GRIMES THREAD
KYS

She's the kind of girl to let dudes run a train on her and have the audacity to kiss Brandon afterwards. That's why she's dating Justin Long now. Her last bf found out she was cucking him.

i remember being crippled fairy with only 1 boyfriend in that story... sorry if it sounds like i'm lying, that's just how i dreamt it

Now there's 2 Grimes threads, nice going faggot.

nah it happened at a party in brooklyn.

But they don't break any rule if they stick to a general thread.

>Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.
Sup Forums.org/rules

I can tell you that the Grimesfans love to piss off moo so much because moo love to mess with their general threads. Case in point WTF is the problem of these dumb haters?

It's always a party in Brooklyn. This has been said before but I really don't belive it.

I dont give a shit if you arent breaking any specific rules, your shit is annoying as fuck and you should be fucking banned

youtube.com/watch?v=p6203oIRC0I

>grimesfags

>WTF is the problem of these dumb haters?

This:

Annoying because you dislike that? Freedom of speech doesn't work like that. I have to endure your moronic shitposting (over 3/4 of moo threads = complete bullshit), you should endure Grimesposting. Tolerance.

Grow up, kid.

i would believe him desu

So, a dumb knee jerk reaction to some opinions? Are these haters underage? This board is 18+.

One More thing you need to know Brandon, Those people who you think are your friends from mopeds aren't.

he's elaborating on someone else's claim, follow the story

leave my board faggot

take your greasy goblinfu with you

but they are both anti-grimes now

Lol

Cry some more, retard. You will never win, I could guarantee you that.

_|_

you took that from a kpop thread

grimes threads never have more than 30 posters and they have ~30 only when 10-15 haters chime in

The second one was invaded by a horde of dipshits from this thread. Don't worry, it's a matter of time when the mods will hopefully ban their stupid asses. Grimesposting will never die.

>you will never win
well you wont be able to fault me for not trying

Seemed like they were at some point, but I fucked it up. Shat where I ate so to speak.

IT'S STILL GRIMES THREADS

That's wrong. There were many threads when there were over 60 posters (including 4-5 haters). You underestimate her popularity on this dumb board.

Why would i care about getting banned from a board where grimesposting is allowed tho

Try it faggot. You will fail like an asswipe that you are.

Grimesposting is not against the rules, your blatant shiposting is TOTALLY against the rules. Fuck off you piece of shit.

>Try it faggot
ok

>too many threads about Grimes
>makes another thread about Grimes in order to say it
FYI this is why no one ever listens to you - because you are clearly a moron.

>Grimesposting will never die.

Oh, interesting, and where has this so-called "grimesposting" been hiding in the past? I don't remember discussions about her when Visions came out. The fact that she started getting spammed only recently, in late 2016, shows it's a one time thing and grimes waifufags will just move on to another waifu just like all waifufags do. Grimes is not Neutral Milk Hotel, for fuck's sake. You are IRRELEVANT to this site.

Yeah,you had a good thing where people somewhat liked you and you fucked it up. .

Lol nope (notice the filename.)
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S70713206

Is that guy in the white shirt the guy from Herbie: fully loaded?
Lmao

IF YOU CAN DODGE A WRENCH YOU CAN DODGE A BALL

Is he in this thread wtf
>why is no one else acknowledging the guy from Herbie is standing with her

Also lmfao

i wanna sniff her hair

Still makes me lol

Okay I've caught up he's Lauren's bf. Fucking kek this is amazing

what happened?

Made some bad decisions

STOP

>tfw this chick who i was involved with a while ago just came back into town after being away for a while
>we had a pretty good thing going back when she lived near me and i thought i had a pretty good shot of getting it going again
>text her, she tells me she just got a job across the country and is moving in literally 2 days permanently
>check her fb, already pics of her at a bar with some dude
sorry brandon

>they still won't realize it's THEM who are the problem and who caused the whole hate thing.
Really? The problem is fuckers like you that spam the general threads and insult the Grimesposters every time they post about this artist. Who the fuck are you to police what people should be allowed to post or not? I don't like many things about this shithole but I'm not gonna open threads whining that "dude, Death Grips fans are so annoying". Filter and ignore, filter and ignore, FILTER AND IGNORE.