Are "we", dare to say, back?

premier league is yours, not sure about europa league tho

>eurorpa league
>relevant
LOL

You bet your ass off we're back m8

>we

"We"

Seriously didn't expect that (you) would do so well.

fucking Kel

>undroppable 300k/week captain who can barely control a football
>moody manchild cunt of manager who's going to have at least one paranoid breakdown this season and fuck up your form
>le 100 mil clothes horse man never justifying his transfer fee, being undroppable still and all the fans demanding he ups his game to justify fee (but he won't, because he can't)
>martial losing his shit at being overshadowed, underused and turned into Salamon Kalou
>Lingard, Young, Fellaini and the other flotsam to level off to their true ability of "fuck all"
>one injury away from losing best player, a world class goalie, and conceding at least 2 more goals every game
>bailly hype dying as soon as utd play a good team and his africorage takes over, ensuing five game ban for pushing his thumbs into someone's eyes
>shit fans, mostly from London, turning on the players as soon as
>Just not being anywhere near good enough to beat Conte's Chelsea, never mind Guardiola's City
>not even being from Manchester anyway, and being forced to peg yourself in Trafford while the only decent city left in England celebrates a treble

It's over lads. You've got nothing

You are literally seething. Please have sex

fuck no they're shit, chelsea are going to win it easily

city 2nd

Gf just bowlegged her way to the gym lad

Just hate united. Always have done. Grew up as a proud City fan when we were out the Premier League, got shit for it from every bandwagonning cunt around me, now City are good all I get is shit for supporting a good team

Ergo utd fans are cunts who need to be reminded they spent 50 mil on a striker they didn't need because they had one as good in their youth team

Ergo utd fans are cunts who need to be reminded they spent 100 mil on a midfielder they let go for free (FREE) a couple of years before

You've been ruining football for the past 20 years, and yet still chat shit to other teams

>tldr
>cancer club, get fucked

We'll have our first real test next match against Man City

I'm begging, pleading with you to have sex and possibly gain some height

>Mouyes

>getting the lazy nigger Pogba to apply himself

Top 4 for sure and maybe win a cup but you're fucked for Europe until you drop the Manure deadweight like Rppney and Shaw. Maybe follow Guardiola's way in limiting the amount of English shit at the club to be competitive

Utd is shit and has no chance

you can screencap it m8 chelsea will walk the league

>Shaw
>deadweight

Why don't you actually watch a United game

This absolute butthurt, you are SEETHING

Of course its a bitter Stockport bertie

Serious question, how could you ever grow up being a City fan? I'm from Manchester and I grew up around City fans who tried getting me into City but I just couldn't, the atmosphere at the ground was terrible and nobody had any connection to the players like United does with Giggs, Paul or Solskjaer. It nearly put me off football in my early days.

But the reason why I hate City now is not that they are good, just that heads have massively swelled and they have no objectivity about anything. Every single City fan is an exact copy of the dutch band wangon piece of shit.

Because city are the only team from Manchester

Reminder thst saying Trafford is in Manchester is like saying Bolton is. Also maine road was the GOAT old school ground

>he's THIS obsessed

>Barely scrape a last minute win vs relegation fodder
>we are back guys

I don't think so, your still a pathetic shadow of United of old.

That's not Chelsea.

3rd worlders not allowed to post

Soon as >Mouyes starts Rashford, we'll be unstoppable

Is he, dare to say, back?

our year lads, london is red

Hahah dam, Has he been going to wings too much with nasri in the off season.

>Barely scrape a last minute win vs relegation fodder
But that's how Fergie's Manchester was

>that flag
>we

love those last minute winners