How the hell does she expect to re-garner the attention of the American public after being so comparatively idle for...

How the hell does she expect to re-garner the attention of the American public after being so comparatively idle for the past 3 years? What is it going to take for Gaga to be back on top?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/71919803
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please respond.

probably a sex tape leak or something tbqh famalam

nothing.
she can't act
her songs are meh now. not even the lgbtq fucks with her because they know shes an opportunist using them for fame.

i wonder who shes blackmailing to keep bringing her back to the spotlight

Are you aware of her connection to "spirit cooking"?

I'm currently convinced that's what this is about and will be watching for Luciferian codes and messages.

Otherwise the choice of her to perform makes zero sense to me compared to the other options. Ariana Grande just to name one.

She never lost attention;^)

What the fuck is wrong with her face? Did she always look like that under the costumes?

I think you're mistaken. People do not talk about Gaga now like they did in 2010.

Yes. That was even something discussed when people saw her face without makeup the first time, when an old vid of her in college went around on YouTube etc.

What? Lieberals LOVED her last year at the oscars when she sang that rape song

She got surgery and gained weight. Still a 10 tho

I remeber this. Everyone was like woah, lady gaga sounds like THAT? She's such a good pianist, i had no idea etc etc

muh candidate got three million more votes & i took a stand

I'ms ure she will virtue signal to liberals for some headlines.

She'll get close to naked on stage
But don't talk about her doing it because that's worse than rape

Hope she burns the American flag while singing Eh Eh (RedOne remix)

she's 30, her pop career is over.

>What is it going to take for Gaga to be back on top?

Nothing. Her time is over.

Man I hope a gaga sex tape comes out

>cherry cherry boom boom!

vimeo.com/71919803

Madonna was still putting out hits at 40
>haha try again sweaty ;)

She already has an established name. She can easily get producers, writers and promotion for a hit album.
Its just a matter of appealing to a demographic

She will rebrand herself as a weimar styled fash songstress, singing volkisch odes to the glory and virility of Trump

i'm gonna be the snobbish stereotype of a fedora or redditor and post this

hype is a potent thing.