What do you think of this furry faggots music?

What do you think of this furry faggots music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIjXUg1s5gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that whole show is so cringe

why?

everything he does is cringe

awful generic "indie" rock with copy cat beck vocals

i like his music and he's weirdly cute. He's bound to become the next Weezer though.

i was talking about tiny desk in general

Tiny desk is one of the worst representations of the modern music industry. Bob Boilen is a literal fedora wearing dipshit.

So fucking tired of having le progressive music pushed in my face.

rawr x3

..then don't watch it
who the fuck is pushing it in your face

do we have confirmation that he's a furry

he had a furaffinity account
he had lyrics about it in 2010
his ex-bf Partydogge is one very outspoken about his furry fandom (his comics are really great though!).
Also he likes furry images openly on tumblr all the time.

The music industry. Look at the people that play Tiny Desk. It's either a troupe of trans black queers playing afro cuban fusion or it's a top 40 pop act. It's not real music, it's not real talent. It's an all-too-transparent attempt to push liberal politics into yet another corner of life. I don't like using meme phrases but virtue signalling comes to mind.

I will, however, say that BADBADNOTGOOD is pretty dope and played recently.

Is he gay? further proves my point

the mainstream media

look it up. educate yourself.

>It's an all-too-transparent attempt to push liberal politics into yet another corner of life
artists have been left wing since the dawn of time. you're fucking delusional
the future /is/ trans/black/queer because only now are we entering an era where these people can express their identities openly through mediums like tiny desk

> The music industry. Look at the people that play Tiny Desk. It's either a troupe of trans black queers playing afro cuban fusion or it's a top 40 pop act

Lmao it's just famous Indie artists, of course these people are gay as fuck. If you're getting so riled up about the liberal agenda then don't listen to Indie Rock ffs, don't you have other things to get aggravated about?

>he hasn't seen the T-Pain concert
youtube.com/watch?v=CIjXUg1s5gc

Okay so you guys are on a music board and endorsing some of the worst music that's been made ever, just because the people making it are black trans queers. Got it.

>the mainstream media
you sound like everyone's crazy fucking grandfather, christ

Can Will's stuff be classified as outsider music?

good to know you can't read, so this is a problem of education, rather than just being stupid

All I know is that I don't give a shit about those things and artists I listen to show up on tiny desk every so often

>this is what your brain looks like on Sup Forums
Yo dude, nobody's out to get you, why visit a music forum where people discuss Indie and then bitch about it. I mean The National and Keaton Henston played Tiny Desk and they're probably the whitest music imaginable. And CSH too. It's fucking whiny and white as fuck.

is that a picture of voltaire not rene descartes???

>thatsthejoke.jpg

Maybe (big maybe) his earlier stuff. Not so much Teens of Denial.

And you sound like that grandfather's ignorant stuck up millennial cunt of a grand kid

>I'm on mu so this is my safe space
>oh shit someone called some music I like bad
>was that music made by POC or some sort of minority?
>oh it was on tiny desk so yes
>I'll just say he's from pol LOL

You people are too fucking stupid

but you literally said that tiny desk is bad because you think they have a conspiracy to push some sort of liberal diversity agenda when it affects you in no way whatsoever

jesus christ, you're such a stereotype of your own political alignment it's kinda sad. all you have is strawman

>Sup Forums is my safe space
said no person ever. You're such a tool.

i'm not actually in this thread i was just scrolling by but everyone is calling you a knob so i will too, you kinda seem like one

What are the ratings like for that liberal shill show? Sad!

>BADBADNOTGOOD is pretty dope

this is 10x worse than any of your fist shaking ITT, seriously that shit's embarrassing

>it affects you in no way whatsoever

Nah. I'm a professional musician. Propping up bad music simply because it's #diverse and #progressive makes the industry I work in objectively shittier.

If you can't see the clear agenda being pushed, you're part of the problem

>wah wah wah he doesn't like the music I like and he's being mean

keeeeeeep it up

lmao

Are you serious? Those guys can actually play some real music. They're playing in a genre that very few millennials are interested in and they're doing it well. To call that worse than The Great Negrito is balls in your mouth stupid.

the only agenda i see being pushed is more varied music in the underground sphere. the majority of TD stuff is still white males. I just don't see what you're getting at. you don't like some music by minorities so that means that they're only popular bc they're minorities? could it, possibly, that you have some bias?

>Those guys can actually play some real music. They're playing in a genre that very few millennials are interested in
*tips fedora*

are you absolutely sure you're a real musician? might as well be praising brainfeeder for bringing that Real Jazz Shit Back to the Youth!

is will actual furry?

yes. he has a furaffinity acct, used to date a well known furry, has a song about it
"The fetish-based forum
Of which I am an active member
I promise I will never use the term anthro-fiction
When describing your body of work"
arguably the most famous ever known furry

Not an argument

I gave you a band that is objectively better than the vast majority of people performing on tiny desk. I don't own any of their music, I don't go to their shows, I find out about them a week ago. What I'm saying is that they're clearly better musicians than the progressive trash that gets on there most of the time.

>all white males

hahahahhaha

kill yourself

go listen to some mu core fag

Hi ao Meng here again. I'll ship a free copy of one of the last twin fantasy tapes I've got left out of one of you here can get matador records to stop squatting my hatecrime.biz domain

but it's true. do you have a rebuttal? you claim the queer/black/trans etc. are taking over, yet still, the majority of people on TD are straight, white, males.

I'm like 90 % sure that The Amazing Atheist is in this thread.

The burden of proof isn't on me, jackass. You're the one claiming it's a majority of white males - go ahead and do an analysis on the tiny desk page right now and lemme know how many white males there are. White males that are queer or whatever do not count.

latest 10:
7 white
1 mexican
2 black

lmao get real

What's wrong with progressivism?

>"The fetish-based forum
>Of which I am an active member
>I promise I will never use the term anthro-fiction
>When describing your body of work"
come on you're messing with me this can't be real lyrics

february 2017 - 7/10
dec. 2016 - 5/10
nov. 2016 -6/10
oct. 2016 - 5/10
I included bands that are at least 50% straight white fellas, don't really feel like going on. they're still the majority of TD performers

Progressivism for the sake of itself is always wrong. I'm tired of having mediocre or totally shitty music put out as groundbreaking because it's being played by a woman or a black guy or a trans person.

Pro tip: this never happens.

>i don't like it, so my opinion must be taken as objective truth because that would mean it fits my narrative

hi will

>i'm insecure about my shit music taste so i look for less privileged artists i can show to people to feel superior

Fucking aawwffuuullll.

My GOD if Teens of Denial is not *THE* most overrated/overdiscussed album in my lifetime so far, jesus christ. It's just. Not. Very. Good. At. All.

mate, you got shredded by the facts. you don't need to keep replying, i can pretend you won if that makes you feel better
do you really, honestly believe people are just googling "oppressed artists" so they can make themselves feel good

stop being so dramatic you gaylord

>BADBADNOTGOOD
indie, hip hop, jazz, non-LGBT
>Brent Cobb
country, singer-songerwriter, non-LGBT
>Lila Downs
mexican styles of music I don't recognize, vocal jazz, non-LGBT
>Donny McCaslin
jazz fusion, non-LGBT
>Declan McKenna
singer-songwriter, non-LGBT
>Angel Olsen
singer-songwriter, non-LGBT
>Bon Iver
indie pop, indie folk, non-LGBT
>Alicia Keys
neo-soul, contemporary R&B, non-LGBT
>The Oh Hello's
indie folk, non-LGBT
>Gucci Mane
hip hop, non-LGBT
>Alsarah & The Nubatones
nubian music, non-LGBT
>Ro James
alternative R&B, non-LGBT
>Pinegrove
indie rock, emo
>Thao & The Get Down Stay Down
indie pop, folk pop, non-LGBT
>Margo Price
country, non-LGBT
>Dua Lipa
indie pop, non-LGBT
>Anthony Hamilton
neo-soul, non-LGBT
>Tegan and Sara
synthpop, LGBT

I finally found an LGBT artist or group after a while of wikipedia-ing. Before now the only LGBT artist I had heard on Tiny was Julien Baker and she's just a gem. It seems like they're biased towards some genres of music I guess, but everyone has their tastes.

it's a 7/10, get over yourself and your perfect punctuation

It's just a hugely overrated album is all I'm saying. It might be a 3/10; a chore to listen to. Especially when most tracks have substantial length and rarely develop.

I can only accept tracks 7, 8, & 9 as the only ones that reach a solid 'good' level.

fuck your opinion and kill yourself to rid us of your meaningless existence

Idk man, you're posting on Sup Forums here with me too, so...

god im so alone

It's kinda funny how we like scrolling here everyday and inserting our 2 cents everywhere

So fuck your opinion, too, fellow senpai

thanks you too
here's a meme for your trouble

The people i've watched Tiny Desk stuff of is Daniel Johnston, The Music Tapes and Car Seat Headrest.
And yes, one of those are gay (though hasn't really explicitly said it) but Daniel Johnston is an extremely christian ghost man and Julian Koster from The Music Tapes just sits there talking about trees being alive for like 10 minutes and then plays a cover of Jesus Blood so I'm not really feeling the brainwash.

Nice taste my lad

Also

>Christian ghost man

Kek

This person is correct. Including his reaction to "Christian ghost man".