Not all heroes wear capes

Not all heroes wear capes.

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/08/27/marouane-fellaini-rushes-to-help-woman-crushed-during-manchester/

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/belgium-failed-state-security-services-molenbeek-terrorism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feminists will say he only did it because he wanted to bang her.

He is Moroccoan so they can't really say anything bad about him or they'd be racist.

It's a shame Liverpool dident have a player like marouane

politico.eu/article/belgium-failed-state-security-services-molenbeek-terrorism/

Not sure why this pic is funny to me, but it is.

Me on the left.

Was this thread just a poor excuse to go full Sup Forums, user?

No, but I saw an opening and I took it. No apologies.

wot a man la'

Hardly an opening really, you don't need to share with the class every time you learn something new.

heh

>beat fucking hull
>start celebrating like you just won the triple quadruple
>end up CRUSHING each other

fucking hell, they're becoming more and more like liverpoo fans every day

oy vey it's anudda illsborough

why do english football fans love crushing each other so much?

Hey, they only do it on special occasions, like when they beat a relegation candidate with 13 fit outfield players in extra time.

Proof that Hillsborough could have happened to ANY set of supporters, not that "Liverpool fans just charged in without tickets LOL!"

It just so happened that Liverpool were more successful at the time and thus had more large finals and events where it could have happened.

well this thread is over

>69

Wew lad

;^)

>Those digits.

Fucking hell

>Proof that Hillsborough could have happened to ANY set of supporters

Nah la' she actually survived because United fans and players helped her rather than taking their dicks out and peeing on Felony's afro and trying to nick his shinpads. It's been a long time since the famine Sheamus, you shouldn't be this mentally incapable.

>Nah la' she actually survived because United fans and players helped her rather than taking their dicks out and peeing on Felony's afro and trying to nick his shinpads. It's been a long time since the famine Sheamus, you shouldn't be this mentally incapable.

holy shit my sides

How long until Mou makes him play in the reserves for the bad PR?

Not saved to my American banter folder.

True hero and a real human bean

well if she had been in the kitchen where she belongs, this would have never happened. it's all her fault.

so you're saying Fellaini prevented hillsborough 2.0 and we should drone on about him for the next 20 years?

and then he headbutted her

I wish he'd go back to playing with the Mars Volta desu

He only did it because he couldn't elbow her whilst she was under the fence

>it was just bad luck la that the two worst stadium disasters of the time happened when Liverpool fans came to visit