Is he, I dare to say it, the best player of all time?

Is he, I dare to say it, the best player of all time?

Without injuries he would be sitting at 20+ Slams right now desu senpai

maybe if you're a complete retard

he won 3/4 of his grand slam titles in roland garros

a one-dimensional player, not worth mentioning

Prime Nadal was the highest skill peak we ever had in men's tennis.
>dominated the best grass player in Wimbledon
>4 consecutive slams and the gold medal

never forget pic related, the most dominant Grand Slam finals performance in the history of tennis

you're delusional

>win on lcay
>evade Federer for years so your H2H looks good
Yeah no

>literally garbage outside of the french open

He's a walking fucking meme and not even top 10 all time

>only good for like 1 year off of his precious clay courts

lol

>evade federer

kek

>Without injuries

thats not why he dropped, he dropped cus he is a fucking doping cunt

You are a clever man, you are so right.

Well done.

I like Nadal but let's be real here for a minute.

He's a clay babby who's been roiding all his career.

Peak Nadal > Peak Federer

Federer's career > Nadal's career

>won 5 GS outside of FO
>hurr clay babby

this argument is dumb as fuck

>tfw OP isnt trolling
>tfw OP genuinely thinks hes better than murray

It's simple, Federer is the GOAT because of the beauty of his game, and his transcendence of the sport. He has smashed records that seem unbeatable now. Djokovic might (it's a small possibility I think) beat or equal his GS record, but his game is nowhere near as beautiful.

Fed is the eternal GOAT. has hit the nail on the head...

>the gold medal

in doubles...doesnt count.

You can't wonder what would have happened if he hasn't suffered those injuries, because they're the result of his way of playing. Basing your game on stamina is a risky business.

What would have happened if he hadn't been roiding all his career?

Must i remember you Beijing, Andy?

> Evade Federer
That one was good, 23-11 for Nadal in h2h.

Tell me 10 players better than Nadal. And no fucking dare to tell me Sampras (who was an amateur player in clay) or McEnroe (who wasn't even able of winning RG nor Australian Open).
The point here is that Nadal was so fucking superior at his primer in clay, that people tend to think he was only competitive in that surface and the truth is that he was able of facing and winning to the best player of history in his own preferred surface and tournamente (Federer, Wimbledon)

More matches, maybe 2 slams at most.

I'd suggest improving your English but it still wouldn't get you a job.

Nice argument, keep trying.

Nadal fans only arguments are >muh head to head and >muh injuries.

17 > 14
302 > 141

I'm not even saying he was the best of all times, read the previous message. Just saying that considering a player who has won 14 GS in all surfaces less than a top 10 is fucking ridiculous.

Nadal is obviously top 4 all time.

Imo 2nd, using the argument of GS (Sampras has the same but he was awful in clay). He hasn't been more time as number 1 in ATP ranking because his primer was also Federer's prime.

I almost rate Djokovic above Nadal desu

Longevity matters in overall legacy, if you are injury prone that's on you

Especially considering the roiding allegation and the sudden decline from his prime, Nadal's position in GOAT conversation is suspect.

His prime is better than any player's including federers, too bad his prime only lasted 2 years.

I can't respect athletes that constantly pulls out of competitions, there is no what if's in sports, either you play or you don't. That's why Bill Walton will never be anywhere near GOAT conversation despite the fact he was very good.

>Federer doesn't roid

Let me guess you think Phelps, Bolt, Serena, Lebron etc. Are 100% clean? Fucking leaf.

Shut the fuck up. Federer doesn't have to roid because his style of play is not taxing on the body.