Tfw I have to suffer through a heteronormative and violent sport before I can watch Queen Gaga's halftime performance

>tfw I have to suffer through a heteronormative and violent sport before I can watch Queen Gaga's halftime performance
>tfw you JUST KNOW she's gonna slay Adolf Drumpf with some fierce social commentary

that's my face too

go back to Sup Forums

>caring about politics

>this is what Sup Forums unironically thinks people talk like

It goes both ways, SJW. Kind of like you do in order to be "tolerant" and not discriminate against any gender.

Feeling triggered, user?

im sure most american people are conditioned to bear watching football and if not they can just play on their phone instead. Also the only people who care about gaga watch american horror story

>tfw you JUST KNOW she's gonna slay Adolf Drumpf with some fierce social commentary
this is so unlikely why the fuck is everyone saying this?

She even declined to comment on him in interviews during the election what the fuck

>thinks he's an SJW cause he's calling out this hivemind bullshit

dude make some friends, seriously

>putting a socio-political perspective or lens on everything

people who do this should kill themselves or at least be sterilized, both on the left and right

>"SJW"
>2017

>SJW

>Adolf Drumpf
>Slay
>Heteronormative

This is why Democrats lost.

because retards like feeling superior to obvious strawmen?

>the fact that this thread is still up

No because Democrats care about shit like who can use what bathroom and how racist half the country is without realizing they are insulting half the country and creating strawmen for themselves.

I'm not even a Trump supporter and I see this.

BASH THE FASH

Antifa: Anti-First Amendment

but it was conservatives who made a fuss of trans people using bathrooms all of a sudden?

they had been using bathrooms of their preferred gender for decades before?

That would actually be the fascists who want to literally genocide entire races and not the people dedicated to combating them but OK

>S
>Jay
>Double U
get laid sometimes user

>the left
>not wanting to genocide the white race
Oh, I guess I just imagined their calls for mass immigration and naturalization of illegals