There is no country using english officially

>There is no country using english officially
>English is '''common language'''

What do you mean? English is the official language of 67 countries, including the UK.

There is gonna be a change in that

Ireland,
you forgot about Ireland

Yeah, but they should quit it, and throw all their eggs in the "Gaelic" basket.

I mean European Union

Isn't their official language gaelic?

USA doesn't have an official language.

>tfw english will stay official because germany and france won't agree on what to use
>tfw even if they remove it from list of official languages, it will still be used in private discussions between politicians as matter of convenience.
he didn't, Irish didn't declare english as their national lingo for EU purposes

Yes Ji-woo, what a great fucking idea, let's all start speaking fucking German instead because England left the EU, that doesn't sound like a logistical fuckpocalypse or anything, and I'm sure it will be massively popular with the general population.

Ireland and Malta are still in the EU.

That's because they're so fucking stupid they couldn't even into English without completely butchering it.

>he didn't, Irish didn't declare english as their national lingo for EU purposes
nevermind, I suck dicks. Guess you can have more than one.

English and Afrikaans are the two official languages in South Africa.

What are you one about m8?

Nous devrions utiliser le français pour la langue officielle de l'UE.

We have 11, don't we?

No one is interested in learning frog language you delusional faggot.

The 11 are "indigenous languages".
Official documents from government or academic institutions are only issued in English or Afrikaans, mostly.

L´UE est mort kek

Indeed, they are not one of those 67 countries. However hey are still counted as in the Anglosphere because of the major de facto role english has in the US, as well as the great extent to which the country has shaped the modern english language.

Afrikaans is a neat language. Though it does sound off-putting when spoken by blacks.

Tout à fait d'accord avec toi, ces sauvages doivent se soumettre à la domination française et faire de notre langue, la langue officielle.

Bientôt :D

Rude

scrubs, afrikaans should be the only one

>be post colonial country
>have formed a language that sets you apart from all of the other colonial shitholes
>"ay mates, let us speak english instead, much like the rest of the niggers in africa!"
>jubilant_niggers.gif
>dis_gun_b_gud.gif

While I do love my language, you are technically incorrect.

French is much more prevalent among African niggers than English.

We only have English because of former British rule.

>French is much more prevalent among African niggers than English.
DELET THIS

REEEEEEE

>america
>anglosphere

Yes, no.

I would kill million of Australian babies just to have ONE country in africa that has Italian as official language. Show respect for what you have.

>ces sauvages doivent se soumettre à la domination française et faire de notre langue,

kek

Most argies speak your language. That counts as an Italian speaking african nation

Funny enough, there is also a significant Afrikaans Boer community in Argentina, for some reason they decided to flee there just before the blacks came into power.

There's a really interesting documentary about it on youtube, they still hold fast to all the old Afrikaner traditions and raise their kids that way.

By the way How is life in Suid-Afrika my boer friend?

UK and Ireland are english-speaking countries that are members of EU.

Can't really complain.

We're isolated from all this ISIS muslim shit, just getting on with our lives.

The white women are beautiful and the beaches are nice.

You have to focus on the positive side of life :)

>impliquant

There is an african-tier """country""", that speaks a dialect of my language. Does it count?

Dont you have some problems with the niggers? I have heard that some of you want to secede from South african and create a boer state.

Same here. map is bullshit

>Tfw no white South African gf

It's still 11 official languages