/party/

PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

Is there ever going to be new album? What is his best work? Is it "I Get Wet"?

Probably Only Noise, Yeah?

Steev Mike

All of his answers regarding Steeve Mike questions are so odd. I feel like he comes up with a different explanation every time, as well as dodges the question in general. By the way I have autism

I think he is fucking around with it and trolling any one who believes that absurd theory.

You're really gonna tell me the guy in THIS picture is the same guy in OP's picture?

Yes, this one in particular looks exactly the same.

Mongloid

You're really gonna tell me the guy in THIS picture is a different guy than OP's picture?

Yeah, probably.

No
I Get Wet
Yes

>P-O-N-Y

How to spot horsefuckers on Sup Forums
>Post Andrew W.K thread

Hello fellow /mlp/'s, love ya, please don't get banned.

>horsefuckers
I prefer nor/mlp/erson myself.

Cool with me.

dropped

Instead of dropping AWK why not just pick up MLP?

S5>S2>S4>S1>S6>S3

PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

>S4
>better than anything

S4 was good, it introcuded Maud Pie.

So? There are plenty of episodes in later seasons that she's in which are better.

S4 is still really good in general, the finale was really good, it has some of the best episodes

>Maud Pie
>Pinkie Apple Pie
>Pinkie Pride (´Possibly the best)

It was a good season for Pinkie Pie in general. What's wrong with it?

>What's wrong with it?
The season with the most underwhelming premiere and finale, the season that contains It Ain't Easy Being Breezies", and the season with awkward dialogue including callbacks to earlier jokes thinking it would be funny and there not being a need to come up with new ones. (ex: YAY)

Each season has weak episodes, but in general S4 was really good, stuff like Pinkie Pride and MAud Pie make it worthwhile alone.

It Ain't Easy Being Breezies was boring as fuck though, I agree with that.

Most underwhelming finale goes to S5, It was a mess, alternative time lines which didn't serve much of any purpose. It seemed like set of edgy ideas producers had and did not know how to use them.

I thought the war with Sombra timeline was cool and interesting, but yes there wasn't as much overall action as opposed to the Tirek episode. S5 finale also gave us a look into the pasts of RD an FS, so there's that. I enjoy action when it's usually lots of characters involved in it and not just one all powerful being fighting an all powerful villain.

is that steev mike?

My problem was that with S5's finale and its action, there was barely any stakes, after they leave the Sombra time line, you know all they have to do is just to leave again. Why don't they leave quickly as possible anyway? Could they? I kinda forgot.

With Tirek it was actually happening and there was no magical spell to take them away.

How long til Barneyfag shows up?

Barneyfag is dead, he got doxxed or some shit, if Barneyfag shows up it's just a pretender.

No, this is Steev Mike.

I saw this for sale on eBay once. I wonder what it sounds like.

YOUR LIFE IS OVER NOW
YOUR LIFE IS RUNNING OUT
WHEN YOUR TIME IS AT AN END
THEN IT'S TIME TO KILL AGAIN