How do these rappers spend so much money? I'm unironically richer than Asap Rocky yet he has new clothes...

How do these rappers spend so much money? I'm unironically richer than Asap Rocky yet he has new clothes, stays in 5 star hotels seems to be travelling constantly I can't justifiably do any of that

lets see
parents who guilt trip you into buyign them shit
family members who guilt trip you into buying shit
ex-girlfriends who guilt trip you into buying shit because they sucked you off
weed carriers
friends who bum off you cause SQUAD
also he gets the clothes free(besides vetements)

he gets free shit from sponsorships and companies because they bring in enough money as a result of the publicity he brings

Their brand is huge. Kids feed off the shit they sell because it makes them look and feel cool. If you too can design something or even someone into a brand that others want to vicariously live through you will be as successful as Asap.

I'll take What Is A Record Label for 1000 please Alex

> I'm unironically richer than Asap Rocky

you make no sense

What's that have to do with anything?

Fucking shit no one on this board understands the music industry. He's on a record label. They front him tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars, and pay for his hotels and travel. Why is this hard to understand?

They 100% don't pay for leisure vacations touring is different than what OP is talking about

Okay? Asap Rocky is rich as balls man he can do whatever the fuck he wants in his free time.

Oh so were back to OP's question jesus christ

You're worth more than $3 million?

you are nowhere near as rich as A$AP Rocky

OP sed
> I can't justifiably do any of that

Asap Rocky, on the other hand can, because he's fucking rich. What do you not understand. He has disposable income to spend on expensive hotels and travels and clothing because he doesn't have to spend it when he's being supported by the record label on tour. If OP claims to be richer but can't spend the money he's talking about then he's full of shit.

rocky is less than 10 mil net worth he isn't drake rich

OP said "Justifiably" meaning he could but it would be stupid so maybe Asap Rocky is a retard who will be broke in a decade who knows

>I'm unironically richer than Asap Rocky
how can somebody be ironically rich?

If he is on tour then all his expenses are tax deductible, the miles he travels, etc. If his record label is good enough then the label can be covering his expenses. So if he is on tour he is either not going to pay as much as you would for traveling in the end due to using out of pocket expenses to pay less on his taxes or the label could be paying for the travel or a fraction of it, or he could even be given an allowance for travel.

that's not how that joke goes
there's two forms and you mixed them both together

no u

how do you know you're richer than him? and like anons have said you don't have a personal team from the record label paying for all your stuff and giving you free clothing and taking care of your travel expenses.

credit

If you are so rich, what are you doing here on Sup Forums? If I was a millionaire, I wouldn't spend my sunday here.

>Asap Rocky yet he has new clothes

Do you know that celebrities rarely pay for all their clothes? Fashion brands are more than happy to give away their clothes for free to people like him. It's a relatively cheap method for advertising their products.

who are these girls?

u & ur mom lmao