Religion

What religion is the right one when your life sucks and it's probably going to get worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCx-Meklym0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam

Islam

literally satanism

Islam

Anglicanism

Islam

Haruhiism.

Salvationists like christianity and Islam because the shittier your life is the sweeter does the afterlife get+finding grace in humble submission and suffering.

Or you go to the karmacrowd which promises another roll at life after death+knowing that gods are watching your back and wanna help you to heaven out of the reincarnative cycle in exchange for rites and recitations.

As you life in the west the latter one is swamped by hippies who dont get it so get in touch with good ol jesus, protestant if you are an optimist, catholic if the the glass is half empty and not half full for you.

Christianity can link you to God, and allow you to become a child of God.

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=UCx-Meklym0

Heretics

Schismatic

It's called "get your shit together and stop being a pussy ass bitch"

Islam ellhamdulliah

>2017
>not converting to Islam, leaving your shitty life in the West behind, and joining ISIS to get a loli gf

I've re-tried a branch of protestantism recently but I'm not sure if it fit me. I also hear a lot of protestantism is based around economics. but I am not sure how that true that is completely in real life now

Catholicism is always the right choice

Taoism is basically one huge manual on dealing with all the shit life throws at you, when you remove the spiritual aspects from the religion. Most of the advice is acceptance and contentment of the human condition, and asks nothing more than to knock down some biased walls in our perceptions that come from our personal desires clashing with reality. It helps that many of the stories are extremely practical and were the kinds of things told to uneducated poorfag rice farmers to keep them happy, but they if your life is really going down the shitter you'll find yourself right at home.

Christianity

read Sickness Unto Death, the End of Suffering, Confessions, the Book of Job, Pensées, etc

>Chr*stians on my Sup Forums

Christianity

Either Christianity or Islam, they both are religions that force your life to become totally religions and they both can give you the sense of a purpose on your life, a false one but it's better than suicide I guess.

good advice

Christianity.

Please join me in peace brothers and sisters

are there even religious people in new zealand

>Yahwhism

Cuckstianity doesn't allow to defend yourself whereas Judaism teach "an eye for an eye" and "your eyes shall have no pity"

Cuckslam doesn't allow tribalism and teach us to racemix(pic related) whereas Judaism teach us to kill those who betray their race

No, it's entirely atheist

Lutheranism

why

bumpo

aren't modern jews like a bunch of different ethnicities?
Also Moses married an ethiopian, so no.

Tengiriism

bumpo