Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYNRjvEa4lM
youtube.com/watch?v=AjckE61jSNM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ1cCs_SzHo
cnn.com/2016/02/01/politics/hezbollah-cocaine-drug-money-arrest-dea/
washingtonpost.com/local/crime/judge-orders-sudan-iran-to-pay-75-million-to-family-of-uss-cole-victim/2015/03/31/a2105dd8-d7b8-11e4-ba28-f2a685dc7f89_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7E-P4FG7Utc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based
t. Sunni

Looks cool but a gun on a flag is pretty fucking edgy.

did nothing wrong
remove sunni

2 "germans" posted their thoughts.
Just my thoughts about it.

Shit
t. Zionist

SIEG HEIL!

they're /ourguys/ in the levant

Started as durkasavages, grew into a more defensive and sophisitcated force once they realised that they needed the support of the locals, be they christian or muslim.

Terrorists working for Iran

>Terrorists
>working for Iran
Pick zero.

that could mean anything coming from Sweden

Being less shit than other terrorists doesn't make them not terrorists

Except their reign of terror ended with the civil war. The only reason they get the terrorist label is because papa Israel and the baby USA do not like them (for very straightforward and obvious reasons).

Based

t.hohol

i have a few shill picture

>t. Shiit

Dank music.

pretty damn crafty and effective for an arab militia and they fight some real shitheads so they're ok i guess

please get with the times, the houthi are the new meme army to support

I fancy the YPG.

based
t.russian

Spain?

Russian soldier with a Hezbollah patch?

Keeping Lebanon from being civilized.

t. phalangist a.k.a kikeshill

Dumb rojbin poster

They seem like good enough lads tbch, what do they think of Christians?

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=hYNRjvEa4lM

Best Hezbollah song coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=AjckE61jSNM

goddamn that's catchy

>Except their reign of terror ended with the civil war
It's pretty bizarre that a Lebanese person can be so completely uninformed about their recent national history, but I guess there are people like that in every country.

They beat Israel in a war, which is pretty amazing considering they're a paramilitary and Israel is supplied by the US

t. kikeshill

also fuck hariri for getting us involved with saudi arabia

He's right dipshit, they defended lebanon during the israeli invasion, they fight isis and they even run universities in lebanon. They're literally only labelled as terrorists because israeli lobbies begged for it after losing the war.

Gas yourself you disgusting shiit baboon.

Extremely mad phalangist detected

yess

I like the Christians a lot more than a bunch of retarded Muslims.

Our only enemies that can actually fight.

Yeah I can tell by your agressive kikeshilling.

nice image antmerican

Delete this. The west just misunderstands these kind souls.

>>working for Iran
>Pick zero.
Not even debatable. That's like saying our historic proxy forces didn't ever do things for us.

...Didn't they fight the Maronites?

nice thumbnail, retard
They do work and recieve aid from Iran but simply saying that they're an Iranian proxy that doesn't care about Lebanese interests is ignorant.
Over 2-3 decades ago, during a time of conflict where it was muzzies vs christians.
As said, they've grown in many ways and are allied with a lot of christian sects. They even accept christian recruits and actively defend christian regions in Syria

What's their endgame?

Right now? Maintaining the seats they have in the parliament. Future prospects? They say they want to free palestine and erase the existence of "occupied palestine". But meh, I believe eventually they'll get bored as the tension between the two countries gets stale. Maybe not, maybe a war is coming.

Also forgot to mention that the largest reason they got involved in Syria was to secure their only way of getting weapons from Iran. They probably made a deal with assad regarding that. If they lose Syria to Saudi Arabia-Israel-US then they lose their best and easiest method of getting aid from Iran.

>They've never engaged in terror since the end of the civil war
>Well, maybe they have, but not against anyone I liked. I didn't like our Prime Minister anyway!
lolnothingmatters.jpg

>The cooperation with the Syrian occupiers until the Revolution
>The initiation of a pointless war with Israel in 2006.
>The blackmailing of the Lebanese government in 2008.
>Terror plots across the planet, including cooperating with AQ when their Iranian handlers deemed it necessary.

Dey gud bois. Dindu nuffin.

>>The initiation of a pointless war with Israel in 2006.
Don't be that faggot. That war was inevitable.
>>Terror plots across the planet, including cooperating with AQ when their Iranian handlers deemed it necessary.
See pic.

>what do they think of Christians?
Whatever line they are shopping now, they historically have not been friends to the Christians.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War

Pretty based today, more like a resistance group against Israel invasion than a batshit sunni islam terrorist group. Stronger than Lebanese national army itself.
They protect and even let christians and other minorities into their group and proved to be some of the best fighters on Syria atm.

Their songs are also pretty catchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ1cCs_SzHo

The same as the Bogs'.

>Over 2-3 decades ago, during a time of conflict where it was muzzies vs christians.
All of the Lebanese and half-Lebanese I know are Maronites and are pretty chill and I'm aware of the initial conflict. Lebanese food is great on a side note.

Heroes.

Remove Sunni
Remove Israel

God bless Iran and Emperor Putin

I am Jewish you retarded sandnigger.

>Don't be that faggot. That war was inevitable.
lolno. But thanks, Al-Manar.

>Doesn't respond to traitorous assistance to Syria, and complete opposition to the Revolution when it came, since he knows it's true.
>No response about the takeover of Beirut and the fighting against the military of the country they supposedly love so much.

The terror plots they engage in are quite common. It's usually them trying to blow up Israeli embassies, but they're not above getting their hands dirty in the South American drug trade, for example.
>cnn.com/2016/02/01/politics/hezbollah-cocaine-drug-money-arrest-dea/
Or blowing up US ships in Yemen.
>washingtonpost.com/local/crime/judge-orders-sudan-iran-to-pay-75-million-to-family-of-uss-cole-victim/2015/03/31/a2105dd8-d7b8-11e4-ba28-f2a685dc7f89_story.html
Or blowing up buses full of Israeli civilians, like in Burgas.

You can keep sticking your fingers in your ears and say that Hezbollah doesn't engage in terrorism, isn't dirty as sin and somehow has the best interests of Lebanon at heart when they kill political leaders they don't like and involve it in sectarian geopolitics the Lebanese people don't care about, but it doesn't make it not true.

On 27 August 2006, Nasrallah said in an interview with New TV that the abduction of the two soldiers did not cause the war. It only advanced a long planned war for a few months. But he added: "If there was even a 1 percent chance that the July 11 capturing operation would have led to a war like the one that happened, would you have done it? I would say no, absolutely not, for humanitarian, moral, social, security, military, and political reasons. […] What happened is not an issue of a reaction to a capturing operation… what happened was already planned for. The fact that it happened in July has averted a situation that would have been a lot worse, had the war been launched in October."[293]
Olmert admitted to the Knesset that there were mistakes in the war in Lebanon,[300] though he framed UN Security Council resolution 1701 as an accomplishment for Israel that would bring home the captured soldiers, and said that the operations had altered the regional strategic balance vis-à-vis Hezbollah.[301] The Israeli Chief of Staff Dan Halutz admitted to failings in the conflict.[302] On 15 August, Israeli government and defense officials called for Halutz's resignation following a stock scandal in which he admitted selling stocks hours before the start of the Israeli offensive.[303] Halutz subsequently resigned on 17 January 2007.

Neck yourself. Am Yisrael Chai.

Do the Lebanese hate Israelis?

That's not evidence. That's Nasrallah's word.
Try again.

According to the Winograd Commission Report, the Second Lebanon War was regarded as a "missed opportunity" and that "Israel initiated a long war, which ended without a defined military victory." The report continued to state that "a semi-military organization of a few thousand men resisted, for a few weeks, the strongest army in the Middle East, which enjoyed full air superiority and size and technology advantages." Furthermore, Hezbollah's rocket attacks continued throughout the war and the IDF did not provide an effective response to it. Following a long period of using standoff firepower and limited ground activities, the IDF launched a large-scale ground offensive close to the UN Security Council's resolution which imposed a cease-fire. "This offensive did not result in military gains and was not completed."

Later in the Report, the Commission stated that "[a] decision [was] made in the night of 12 July to react (to the capturing) with immediate and substantive military action and to set ... ambitious goals." This decision had immediate repercussions in that subsequent decisions were limited mainly to a choice between a) "a short, painful and unexpected blow on Hezbollah" and b) "to bring about a significant change of the reality in the South of Lebanon with a large ground operation,[occupying] ... the South of Lebanon and 'cleaning' it of Hezbollah." "The fact Israel went to war before it decided which option to select and without an exit strategy, all these constituted serious failures of the decision making process." As for achievements, the Commission reported that "SC resolution 1701, and the fact that it was adopted unanimously, were an achievement for Israel."[318]

>According to the Winograd Commission Report, the Second Lebanon War was regarded as a "missed opportunity" and that "Israel initiated a long war, which ended without a defined military victory."
>On 15 August, Israeli government and defense officials called for Halutz's resignation following a stock scandal in which he admitted selling stocks hours before the start of the Israeli offensive.[303] Halutz subsequently resigned on 17 January 2007.

Planned. war.

>I am Jewish
No one asked for your opinion kike

t. Muhammad al-Goatfuckerun

fuck off noseberg

t. Schlomo Mordecai Goldbergstein

Yes, only phalangists don't

>Thomas Friedman concurred, stating that the war was a "huge strategic loss for Hezbollah", and contrasted the billions in damage suffered by Hezbollah and Lebanon with the "relatively minor damage" suffered by Israel, which enjoyed an economic "growth spurt" immediately following the war.[317]

>that "Israel initiated a long war
In response to the Hezbollah incursion. It wasn't a "war" until the Israelis made it one, but the spark was Hezbollah.
Per your source:
>"[a] decision [was] made in the night of 12 July to react (to the capturing) with immediate and substantive military action and to set ... ambitious goals."
You are making my point for me.

>in which he admitted selling stocks hours before the start of the Israeli offensive
That in no way proves Israel's intention prior to the kidnappings.
In response to the kidnappings, plans were drawn, and this guy sells his stock.
The initiation here was entirely Hezbollah and their attack. When you find a source that shows imminent Israeli plans for an operation prior to the kidnapping, you'll have something to stand on.

Nice non-response to anything outside of 2006, btw.

>but the spark was Hezbollah.
Yes, in an attempt to gain leverage so that it could get its prisoners back. An entire full-fledged war was not necessary.

>Nice non-response to anything outside of 2006, btw.

too busy to even read the links you linked 2bh, I'm currently "studying"
>When you find a source that shows imminent Israeli plans for an operation prior to the kidnapping, you'll have something to stand on.
I am trying to find one, I remember reading it but I can't fucking find it, maybe it was removed?

:^) butthurt mudshits detected. Israel needs to start rounding you up and putting you into ovens IMMEDIATELY.

>entire full-fledged war was not necessary.
We can argue one way or another whether a war was necessary, and it's possible the Israelis should or shouldn't have gone in.
But at that point, we're already acknowledging that the initiation was entirely Hezbollah and the war wasn't "inevitable", as you put it. Hezbollah weren't heading off an eventuality. They provoked one, and Lebanon ultimately paid the price.

Not writing off all Israeli responsibility for the destruction, but Hezbollah fired the first shot here, and there's no reason to assume it would have happened without it.

Also
>hezbollah killed Rafic Hairir

But where is the proofs?

>jew telling anyone to get into ovens
really makes my synapses fire

THIS IS WHAT ISRAELIS BELIEVE
youtube.com/watch?v=7E-P4FG7Utc

>and it's possible the Israelis should or shouldn't have gone in.
Based on the results I guess we could say that Israel was retarded to go in. Hezbollah is now hundredfold stronger than before and has more support from the population.
>and there's no reason to assume it would have happened without it
I'm really trying hard to find the source that proves that Israel's preparedness for the war proves that it wanted it and was eventually planning on iniating one. But until I find that damned article I guess you're in the right.

Give me a fucking break.
The STL put out arrest warrants for Hezbollah members in connection with the bombing and the party refuses to turn them over to the UN.
Take a guess why.

>Take a guess why.
Because they'll get endicted. Still not sufficient enough evidence that hezbollah was behind it. Hezbollah members does not equal hezbollah directly. They could have done it independently.
Here in Lebanon the shia blame the syrians for the hariri bombing. They acknowledge that hezbollah members like imad mughniye may have had a hand in it but they refuse the fact that hezbollah was behind it.
There's even suspicions that his own son was behind the bombing, due to the fact that he was the sole inheritor of all the power and money rafic al hariri left behind.
In any case unless there's viable proof then the fact that hezbollah was behind the bombing is yet to be proven true.

>endicted
indicted

>Still not sufficient enough evidence that hezbollah was behind it.
Theoretically possible that 4 members of Hezbollah (including Mustafa Badreddine) went rogue together, but not likely. Especially someone so prestigious.

>In any case unless there's viable proof then the fact that hezbollah was behind the bombing is yet to be proven true.
A fair statement. Also evident that you're looking for every avenue of escape from the obvious.

Based defenders of Syrian and Lebanese Christians.

>Also evident that you're looking for every avenue of escape from the obvious.
It's human nature.
You also seem to be demonizing hezbollah. Sure, they had terror tactics in the past, doesn't mean they're still the same durka hurkas. They have a population to consider now, they really are nothing without the support of the population, so why would they perform any acts that may ruin their name and what they stand for. Especially now that they have more seats in the government.
Besides, they don't really affect America in any shape or way (besides the embassy bombing but that was done rightfully.)
They mainly fight against Israel and the house of al saud and their puppets.

> user, will you come with me to the demonstration? :3

>telling other people into his favourite gas chamber

Of course m'lady, we must rid the Middle East of Zionist oppressors!

this

Informative posts