/last.fm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/squidcudi
last.fm/user/MobyOctapad
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/BlackUlysses
last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta
last.fm/user/KatzeKet
last.fm/user/psi_rockin
last.fm/user/sfitzknott
last.fm/user/MarvMuchacho
last.fm/user/theoutsideists
last.fm/user/rampageghost
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Claudio Monteverdi, ANNE GILLIS, Johann Sebastian Bach, Current 93, Dietrich Buxtehude, Ola Belle Reed, Con-Dom, Control, MLEHST, John Jacob Niles, Sequestered Keep, Max Bruch, Georg Philipp Telemann, Super Minerals, Valscharuhn, Jessica Pratt, JFK, Third Door From The Left, Atrax Morgue, Chier, Wooden Veil, Israel Vines, Stan Rogers, Anonymous Masturbaudioum, Chaucerian Myth, Hedge Wizard, Heinrich Schütz, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Shifted, Anna Gardeck, Lamentation, Organum, Werewolf Jerusalem, Lord Wolf, Maurizio Bianchi, Wehrmacht Lombardo, Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin, Fortress of Mystery, Roy Harper, Sado Vision, The Haters, TRou, Vomir, Black Leather Cop, M&Ogs, Aphora, Masonna, Merzbow, rrr and Anne Gillis & G.X. Jupitter-Larsen.

last.fm/user/squidcudi
last.fm/user/squidcudi
last.fm/user/squidcudi

last.fm/user/MobyOctapad

Hiiii

last.fm/user/gebbg

I'm a virgin

last.fm/user/BlackUlysses

>Last 7 days I have been into Jean Ritchie, Longmont Potion Castle, 谷岡久美, Frantz Casseus, Skara Brae, Serge Gainsbourg, Mestre Ambrósio, Stille Volk, Awa Poulo, OFF!, Clydie King, Utopianisti, Trevor Lucas, Equiknoxx, oso oso, Baphomet, Earth & Stone, The Early Music Consort Of London, Bassekou Kouyate & Ngoni ba, Discordance Axis, Lisa Shaw, Les Troubadours du Roi Baudouin, Ida, 王菲, Huxton Creepers, Lakou Mizik, Mahalia Jackson, Charles Bradley, Culture, Thy Art Is Murder, Scott Walker, Black Tomb, Jimmy Dawkins, Madonna, Office Building, I Kill Giants and Slint.

Leave a shout admonishing me for not liking Spiderland.

spiderland isnt that good

last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta
Salutations!
>Recommendations appreciated

last.fm/user/KatzeKet
>Last 7 days I have been into Flying Lotus, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Wormrot, Venetian Snares, Ben Monder, Mr. Bill, Neutral Milk Hotel, Eyehategod, Tera Melos, Converge, Animals as Leaders, Hella, Yes, Botch, Death Grips, Igorrr, Mother Mother, The Velvet Teen, Aesop Rock and Ash Koosha.

last.fm/user/psi_rockin

Last 7 days I have been into Rolo Tomassi, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Noisia, Hail Mary Mallon, Yo La Tengo, Motörhead, the GazettE, Aesop Rock, Endicott, Xenia Rubinos, Grandaddy, Sun Kil Moon, Swans, Panda Bear, Crash Of Rhinos, Royal Trux, 13 & God, Agalloch, All Human and Between the Buried and Me.

>Last 3 months I have been into Tollund Men, The Caretaker, Love Lost but Not Forgotten, Portraits of Past, Grave Babies, Isolation Ward, Saetia, William Basinski, Et Tu Brute, Senses Fail, Tristan Tzara, I, Robot, Talk Talk, Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate), Ramleh, Tropic of Cancer, Lifelover, Lost Desert, Oppenheimer Analysis, Roman Skirts, van Kaye & Ignit, Bowery Electric, Brand New, Captive, Infidel, Lord Snow, Maeror Tri, Orchid, The Doors, Fieldhead, Palais Schaumburg, Stillborn Fawn, The Blood Brothers, Windy & Carl, Words and Actions, 1991, Absolute Body Control, Ambersmoke, Honeywell, Killing Joke, Siobhan, SPK, Asylum Party, Bad User Experience, Bodychoke, Brighter, Dirty Beaches, God Is Black, Greg Haines and The Khayembii Communiqué.

last.fm/user/marrks

last.fm/user/marrks

last.fm/user/marrks

last.fm/user/sfitzknott

last.fm/user/MarvMuchacho
I like Hip Hop

last.fm/user/theoutsideists

>Last 7 days I have been into Ben Frost, Nine Inch Nails, Death Grips, The Mars Volta, Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez, Skepta, El Grupo Nuevo de Omar Rodriguez Lopez, GFOTY, Health, Sophie, Kate Bush, Komara, Secret Chiefs 3, the i.l.y's, TK from 凛として時雨, 凛として時雨, Antemasque, Björk, Clarence Clarity, Colin Stetson, Converge, Gazelle Twin, Matmos, Radiohead, Snow Ghosts, 相原隆行, At the Drive-In, Battles, BONZAI, clipping., David Bowie, Gnarls Barkley, Hella, Pollyn, Portishead, Titus Andronicus, Trap Them, Tristan Perich, Adebisi Shank, Aiming For Enrike, Alcest, Amnesia Scanner, Animals as Leaders, arai tasuku, BEBETUNE$, Black Dice, Black Sun Empire, Brood Ma and Carpenter Brut.

Death, no less

Your compatibility with theoutsideists is Very Low.

Your compatibility with MarvMuchacho is Very Low.
You both listen to Oh No, and Beyoncé.

Your compatibility with sfitzknott is Very Low.

Your compatibility with marrks is Very Low.

Your compatibility with psi_rockin is Very Low.
You both listen to Wormrot, Thy Catafalque and Nails.

Your compatibility with KatzeKet is Low.
You both listen to Wormrot, Nails and Eric Dolphy.

Your compatibility with MC_Webmasta is Very Low.
You both listen to Electric Light Orchestra, Slint and Van Morrison.

Your compatibility with SquidCudi is High.
You both listen to Death Grips, Mac DeMarco and Childish Gambino.

chill the fuck out lmao

What do you mean by that?

www.last.fm/user/crywalkers

Roll for spice level

pretty spice compat. level

last.fm/user/rampageghost

why are you still on last.fm?

to laugh at your horrible taste