Wake up

>wake up
>see this

how fucked are you in you're cunt?

OP here, not fucked at all. Girls here are smarter, prettier, do better in life, has more fun, are happier and has access to more interesting fashion. Also, everybody are feminists except some creepy fucks in the countryside, so I wouldn't need to be afraid to get mistreated

the fuck are you talking about

nortfucked at all we are feminizes society so i probably get a cushy job and etc

I see this literally everytime I wake up

how what am i what ? *giggles*
haha sorry but i didn't understand your question, we women don't actually understand what is being said at any point we just nod along and giggle
*giggles*

Second step is looking at my face.
If that is good, I pick the hottest guy from the /deutsch/ general provided he is ayran and likes to get pegged.

god i really want a fanny for a few hours just to masturbate and fugg myself with household objects etc.
does anybody else know this feel

t. girl (male)

I'd start bullying the boys on /r9k/ desu. Watch them squirm as they fight between themselves because some are so horny they'd give me attention, and the other half would hate me for it.

Many do, more than you think.

I'm a real girl, idiot.

well it would be quite an interesting experience
so yeah

female orgasms look pretty based. i just want to see what it feels like. playing with pussy is a lot of fun as it is

Sure, you are a flatchested tomboy futa.

how does it feel?

Post a vocaroo saying "all men are cotton headed ninny mugins".

I want a fanny too. How does it feel to be loved by a guy and he penetrates me?
No homo btw. I dont want to be fuck with poopy hole. Blergghhh.

Post waist

post a pic of dirty panties

>no poopy hole
Well.. there is the greek tightfrotting style as alternative.

*from the

>female orgasms look pretty based. i just want to see what it feels like

Well, you can do that without turning into a girl. Just google for prostate stimulation

>implying this is the same thing
anal stimulation doesn't really do it for me btw, been fugged etc before. prefer girls (female)