Bum Tickley

what's his best album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-uw7f51hXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd give it to Starsailor, but Happy Sad and Lorca are really close in quality as well.

I fucking love lorca

Jeff is better in every way

I like starsailor the best but happy/sad and blue afternoon are both extremely comfy.

Grace obvs

hhahhahaahahahahah

Hmmm looks like creepy jeff buckley

Why not both?

Goodbye and Hello
youtube.com/watch?v=K-uw7f51hXo

Only some of tims stuff is good

lmao

Happy/Sad

Didn't tim break his fingers so he couldn't play guitar as well?

When he was a teenager he broke a couple of his fingers on his left hand playing football. They were permanently damaged and it did affect his playing style.

For better or for worse?

It's hardly fair to compare when Jeff had one complete album and Tim had nine. And Jeff never got the chance to experiment and be as unconventional as Tim had.

Why wasn't Tim a father to his child?

I don't know. I don't think any recordings exist of him playing guitar as a teenager before the accident. It made him unable to play barre chords. Anyways, Lee Underwood was the main guitarist on most of his albums.

Lorca has always been my favorite. I never got into Starsailor for some reason

It's hard to be a father when your dead.

Wow I didn't know Lee Underwood was the main guitarist

Wasn't Tim around when Jeff was born?

His whole run of albums from G&H to SS are perfect.

Listen to this if you haven't, one of my favorite live albums.

If jeff had a child what music do you think he would play? EDM?

Tim got married to Mary Guibert (Jeff's mom) soon after high school because they thought she was pregnant. Funny thing was that she wasn't, but she ended up pregnant anyways. I guess Tim couldn't accept the responsibilities of being married and having a kid, so they got divorced and he went away touring and whatever. I think it bugged him, since he did right songs about it (I Never Asked To Be Your Mountain). They both moved on and got married to other people.

Tim's dad was crazy and beat him, think he had some emotional trauma and didn't want to wind up like his father so just didn't want kids at all.

I also like how when Tim died, Jeff wasn't invited to his father's funeral.

Dude makes good music but goddamn that's a complete dick move (especially on a fucking 6 year old that's your biological son).

Well, it's not like Time had a say in who went to his funeral. I doubt he was planning to die at 28. It was probably his entourage and family who decided to not invite him since he barely kept in contact with them and had only met Jeff once after he was born. Still, it was a pretty horrible thing. Jeff had talked about how much it bothered him.

hed probably rap or some shit

THIS

>Jeff is better
lmao