Monthly expenses

1 - You are cunt and if relevant region/city

2 - How much do you spend of a month?

Not interested in how much you make, but how much you think you have to spend on a month

1 - Costa Rica

2 - Around 500 USD a month. My biggest monthly expense is the gym, btw, 45 USD a month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FjZ2d_UOLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is food cheaper than $45 a month

Around 128 USD.

I get all I need for two weeks at the local farmer market every 2 sundays, I actually just came from there, got all I needed for the next two weeks for ~18 USD. Of course, I eat outside some days and that doesn't includes beer.

council tax £110
internet £25
phone £25
gym £50
rough weekly expendeture £100

So like £6-700 per month, but I don't pay rent/mortgage or that shit. this doesn't include running my car either.

about $1k a month at least

>about $1k a month at least

60€ phone
40€ internet at hoe
50€ football tickets
12€ netflix
20€ adobe suite
5€ tinder
5€ flickr pro
40€ gym

rest is paid by parents desu

It includes rent though. 1k is the amount of money I survive on which makes it pretty low

1000-1500 hrn
30-40 dollars

1.Magnificent Kingdom of Latvia
2.6 billion pesos, compadre

500 USD for flat
200 USD for food at work
50 USD for mobile
70 USD for food
100 USD for medical insurance (part is covered by the government because my salary was low last year)

I guess this are the highest

>live with parents
>no fees

I spend about $10 per month on vidya and movies, and maybe $30 per month on gasoline, but that's it.

Oh, public transport is around 200 USD per month too.

How do you spend only 500 for accomodation? seems extremely low for switzerland

>tfw I need like 60 USD to fill my tank
>tfw because of that I rarely drive and just ride my bike everywhere

Costa Rica bro, how are the cities in CR? You guys seem pretty chill, i've met a couple of Costa Ricans, they come for the world cup in a Land Rover driving all the way to America.
How much cost a home there? I'ts expensive living for a while?

My answers
1-Brasil, state of Goiás, Goiania. 5th biggest city in BR.
2-30 dollars for a 15mb internet, 80 for gas, 30 dollar to eat at College, live with my parents.

>implying you can DRIVE from central to south america

What is a boat, Mohamed?
youtube.com/watch?v=7FjZ2d_UOLg

There is a ferry you can take from Panamá to Colombia

They are like, according to a Hue I spoke with, provincial capitals from Brasil, big towns if you will. San José is a complete shithole, with 80% of the crime of the whole country and with more than 60% of the poverty. The others are alright, pretty good places to live in, expect Heredia which is a mess. We are one of the most expensive countries of LA, only behind Venezuela and Chile.

that doesn't mean driving favelado.