Am I the only one who seriously rates Rashford above Zlatan? Rashford is a hard worker...

Am I the only one who seriously rates Rashford above Zlatan? Rashford is a hard worker, has fantastic pace and reads the game well. Zlatan on the other hand is slow, lazy and ponderous on the ball.

This is why I was against Jose becoming United's manager. He never had an eye for talent.

>Rating English players
Good bait though

Are you retarded? Once every few years a genuine english talent breaks out. Owen, then Rooney and Gerrard, and now Rashford

Young, pacey, black English players are an absolute meme m8.

>fluke last minute goal against HULL

world class m8

>Rating Yank posters when it comes to football

Give the boy a break, he's only been allowed to buy a beer for a couple of months. He's probably on his Mum's car insurance still, driving her Corsa to training.

> Mentioning Gerrard but not Lampard

There goes your whole credence.

>brit posters always triggered when their players get called out for being overhyped shit
Like pottery

>Gerrard

>Am I the only one
/r/soccer is somewhere else, m8

STOP BULLYING STEVIE REEEE

>Not mentioning Super Frankie

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't bash your skull.

>rppney

>slippy

>having such an inferiority complex you have to trash talk the best Scandinavian footballer of all time
Kek, norcucks are truly the worst

are you genuinely retarded or you just watch highlights and think you can voice your opinion on players

Is this Norwegian supposed to watch every game of a foreign football league or something?

if you don't watch a player for at least 50% of his games then you shouldn't voice an opinion on that player in a football discussion.

Ibra was absolutely dogshit against hull

So yeah Rashford was better in that game

Who the fuck put you in charge? Would you listen to 50% of a band's work before calling them shite?

Different players work against different teams Zlatan will be good against big clubs who come out and give him space whereas Rashy needs to be played against the shitters who defend all game

so you see a player on a bad day and decide he's shit? fucking retard. you don't consider his impact in the game. his level of possession retention etc. you're one of the retards who keep overhyping players in premier league without actually watching them play.

>Zlatan will be good against big clubs
Boy, are you in for a surprise

heh

>not rating the hottest teen in world football
just kys tbqh

>Zlatan will be good against the big clubs
WEW

i like Zlatan but he's not a big game player

>Rating Zlatan

Only stupid people do this anyway

He played really well last season too you doofus.

PL is even more popular than our national football league. I've watched PL football since 1996.

Zlatan has literally been Man Utds 2nd best player this season.