What order should I listen to their albums in? I started with this

What order should I listen to their albums in? I started with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

xiuxiu69.bandcamp.com/album/gone-gone-gone-wiieerrduh-777-inches-a-tape-2012-2016
niceme.me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any order

I went Fabulous Muscles next, but I think the best choice would actually be Knife Play.

In whichever order you prefer dude.

wtf is hapenning with the world ?

Dont bother listening to them

xiuxiu69.bandcamp.com/album/gone-gone-gone-wiieerrduh-777-inches-a-tape-2012-2016

blacks is their best song

I wish they had more material like Knife Play and A Promise. Everything I've heard since sounds too overtly poppy and theatrical when it used to sound pretty natural.

Chronological, as with almost all bands

Listen to La Foret and The Airforce, very understated albums, some of my favourites. Women as Lovers and Fabulous Muscles are quite accessible, but I wouldn't say they're poppy. Avoid Dear God, I Hate Myself and Always if you don't care for their pop stuff.

this exactly what i was looking for thank you

does anyone have one liek this but forr gucci mane

Where would Nina onward stuff fit in here? Is Fag Patrol and their eps worth mentioning?
Also La Foret is has more abrasive tracks than The Air Force

dear god is their best pop album, and probably my favorite album in their discography. Gray Death thru Secret Motel is such a killer streak of tracks. Cumberland Gap is the weakest point, and that's about it.

in no particular order listen to:
nina
forget
twin peaks
the air force
la foret
fab muscles
knifeplay
women as lovers
and honeestly just listen to whatever the fuck you want, but those are the ones i enjoy

obviously if you like twin peaks i would definitely listen to that first
thats what i did

Yeah, I always thought it was really underrated, I love it, including Cumberland Gap. Always has a few fucking brilliant tracks on it but as a whole it's quite forgettable, similar to dear God but weaker throughout.
As a side note, what would you consider their 'pop' albums? Women as Lover? Fabulous Muscles? Angel Guts?

i'd say their true pop phase started at women as lovers. la foret and the air force have some poppy points, but theyre just not as straighforward.
the only real standout track on always for me is honeysuckle, but then again i do need to listen to it more.
dear god is my favorite xiu album though, house sparrow is such a great track.

Chronological order for every artist

most people don't get Xiu Xiu

I'm honestly taken aback by threads like this

niceme.me

>xiu-xiu
more like poo-poo

ANGELS GUTS UOU FAGGIT. BLACK DICKS UP YER ARSE