Best music player for Windows 10?

Best music player for Windows 10?

foobar 2000

widnwps media playet

Musicbee is the best I've found.
Foobar is okay, but for just general listening applications, I find it to be a pain in the ass to use. Try Musicbee.

If you don't like to spend a gazillion hours dicking around in config files just to get it right, MusicBee.

If you like having your music player do exactly as you want and more, foobar2000.

foobar > winamp > musicbee
no other player is good enough to be mentioned

>ITT: Fucking hipsters.
iTunes is good enough, OP.

Groove, it plays flac and looks good

never liked iTunes and don't need it since I own no apple devices. WMP has been good but I wanted something a little newer

why is foobar so complex? in terms of EQ or looks?

Might mention that its free for windows 10 only

got win10. Groove was ok. looks too much like a touch application for my tastes and don't need the onedrive features which it seems centered around

I use musicbee on my 8.1. I don't actually use it on my own computer, friend recommended it.

You could get foobar up and running without any real knowledge of the innards, but vanilla foobar isn't exactly the best. You could just grab a skin from deviantart or so, and it will work fine. Over time though, plugins will get outdated, OS scaling becomes incompatible, and then you have to manually adjust the UI elements yourself. If you enjoy tweaking stuff to your liking, then it's okay.

Foobar2000 is much more extensible than MusicBee, but in that same way, much more complicated. Choose your poison.

bait or neo-Sup Forums?
you decide

MusicBee (personal favorite)
Foobar2K
WinAmp

With Foobar you're probably going to have to reskin but they didn't make it easy to do that.

>foobar skins
I've never seen a skin that looked better than the default. Which one's do you guys use?

I'd agree, but it's buggy on PCs. If you have a big library, it will:

1) delete music
2) lose music
3) delete metadata
4) scramble files
5) mix-up metadata

I don't know how it does it (apple shit is inscrutable), but it does. I was forced to switch to Foobar after iTunes started fucking up my files.

Foobar is good, but the plugins stop working when the sites they use change (*cough* last.fm), and Foobar is hard to set-up. If you try to personalize it too much, you can end up fucking up the code and having to re-install it.

I've got my Foobar working the way I want it now (even though half its plugins are now nonfunctioning).

I've heard good things about Musicbee.

what's the best musicbee minimalist skin?

I like the dark-metro skins

>Windows

JetAudio, unironically

I don't either but it's all I need personally (easy access to my library and tagging is quick too).
Never had any problems with it apart from words starting with a number being placed after Z. But it's more an annoyance than a bug.

This. Enjoy having Windows 10 steal all your information while monitoring everything you do online.

fbr2k

MusicBee I think already comes with some skins preinstalled, I'm using the DarkRed variant of the Dark-Metro Series.

I think the Dark-Metro stuff comes with it but idr.