Olympics

It's been a week now, how are you all doing? Any plans to go to Tokyo? Have you signed up for any sports, maybe even had your first go? I know some of you were going to go for the archery.

where is bo bi bae bu or whatever?

If I medal in 2020 (leaning towards horse dancing), how should I celebrate?

TSUUUUUUUUUU

Take your shirt off to reveal an undershirt with your favourite Sup Forums related pasta printed on it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

>Waits patiently for the Paralympics.

It's so lonnggggg. Ugh.

half way there m8

She can ride me any time she'd like.

SHIEEET THAT WAS GOOD

wow, i was simply impressed that they all caught their baton thing in a perfect square at the end, but it took many more views to realize the one that throws them first catches all four of them with just her ribbon thing then threw them all back with again using only her ribbon thing.

impressive nippon

>mfw the lying Brazilian authorities just got blown the fuck out

I hope Rio gets nuked one day

tfw when Aly will never message you impatiently about wanting your facial.

Too long. I actually enjoy those games as well.

yeha

>that feel when when
runt

I've been training archery for 3 years and I don't think i'll be ready for the 2024 olympics. Archery is hard bruh

its just point and shoot bruh.

Lay off the cocaine and you'll improve Colombian.

Remember to have a good goal and a good heart! I believe in you, user!

Is this the Hope Solo appreciation thread?

It's easy for you to just point and shoot, you're american

Why are there no fucking videos of the olympics? I missed the sabre fencing for example and would still love to watch them, but there are literally no videos out there apart from the final blows.

WHAT THE FUCK. It's the 21st century, whyyyyyyy

$

That makes no sense, I'd even be willing to pay (a reasonable amount) ot watch it, but I can't find it anywhere..

(vocĂȘ)

Yeah i've been practicing this with my mates

Is a Jersey a sport? I didn't realise competitive knitting was going into the program!

ugaybro?

>Hobbies: Reading the Bible

Can't you get anymore beta than that?

the olympic youtube channel releases full video clips of most of the events eventually.
they did for 2014, 2012, and 2010, so id think they would do it again.

they recently upload thousand of hilights. but not full competition though.

Anyone have a source for the original videos for events like this, uneven bars, vault, etc.? Can't find them anywhere.

Thanks. I hope it happens soon..

do they have them up only for a limited time? Because I was looking for the 2012 stuff and can't find them. They seem to only have highlight stuff for Rio 2016 events.