First Albums That The Band Who Made It Will Never Top

I'll start.

>"You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter" - ISMFOF

astral rejection is underrated af. super experimental in like 3 different genres

Don't get me wrong, I really like AS, but there are a fair amount of throw away tracks. On YCSSWL, all of em are good-great. Songs like "Erectangles" are easily forgotten. Everything since AS has been pretty much garbage imo.

nabil left and it all went to shit

that's definitely fair. sometimes its hard for me to listen to their debut all the way through though because I've just listened to some of them so many times.
everything caterpillar sex related is garbage for sure

>that scene band who did the soulja boy cover
what the fuck do you like about this?

idk man if you listened to it with a different mindset than
>that scene band who did the soulja boy cover
you might like it?

Yeah, I usually take a few months between listens. When I want a rush of feels and nostalgia it also hits the spot.

>First Albums That The Band Who Made It Will Never Top
The hec?

>caterpillar sex
>garbage
It's their most experimental work. It's fucking harsh noise/power electronics with screaming.

experimental≠quality

Easy one

Toxicity was better

nah, it might have had some songs that were better than songs on the first album, but they never quite matched the weirdness of the first album

Yeah I guess I agree with that. Toxicity had better singles, Chop Suey is a musical masterpiece IMO

nah, you tell me what to think that's how this board works

>ITT bands that went out on their best album

Ok, well then this band/album is good because they have a nice amount of experimentation/originality wrapped in with quality production, and on top of it, it feels good because it doesn't take itself too seriously. So it's fun to listen to, but fun/funniness/experimentation isn't a crutch, it's a tool used well

in spite of the grammatical trainwreck that is OP's subject field

Yeah, I've thought about 15 better subjects since. One day i'll be good at Sup Forums

hey guys remember smosh

>literal memecore band

pray you don't
hey yeah
kill me

this band is fucking awful
what are you even doing here?

sex ed rocks

im actually upset that i like this and im not even that angsty

sorry your opinion is different :-/

Shit was ahead of its time, they just dropped a single recently and its good cause now time has caught up.

You're fucking around right? Like you can't be serious about liking this band, so what's the joke? Why do you keep posting this shitty band?

if u can't fuk with this band u just plain old cuck b8 m8 :3

>ahead of it's time
hoping on the crunkcore trend is not being ahead of it's time.

They had like two crunkcore songs lol, the rest on this album is pure fucking gold.

>ismfof
>crunkcore
do you even know what crunkcore is

smosh was cool but kys

This was a great album.

gb2 ur Death Grips threads :)

Wow this is just as bad as I remember.

You are allowed to have an opinion, but you're talking very highly about a group of chugs and power chords. Like it sounds decent for its respectable area, but "pure gold"... Come on. Compared to what? In what areas is it gold? What "experimentation" did they do and to what length?

Nothing? Plebs, the lot of you.