en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuareg_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenwa_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabyle_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawiya_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafusi_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you love Arab women?

>beauty-around.com/en/tops/item/319-samye-krasivyue-arabian-woman

>The Arab woman is one of the most beautiful women in the world. Her beauty is caused not only by genetics, but also by how she takes care of itself.Beauty and passion of Arab women captivated and excited the imagination of western men and the envy and admiration of western women. Arab women are known for luxurious shiny hair, full lips berry shades and slim figure. In the ranking of the beautiful Arab women, I decided to collect the beauties of Turkey, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, Jordan, Afghanistan, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, as well as those living in Europe and America, but has oriental roots. This rating includes singers, actresses, models, public figures, winners of beauty contests and representatives of royal dynasties. Arab women have always been capturing men's attention with their unique exotic appeal. Teasing men with their mysterious essences and appearances hidden behind yashmaks, these women captivate one's imagination! However, once you discover what is there behind those cloth pieces, you get simply fascinated! These females have really beautiful face features and body curvaceous shapes that allure and magnetize their men. Anyway, what makes these women so unique and desirable is that they devote their beauty, body and soul exceptionally to their husband. Arab females are born with a mission to become truthful wives and good mothers to bring up clever, religious and kind children. And if you are not a Muslim, perhaps you have no possibility to capture an Arab woman's attention, as they get married exceptionally Muslim men. So, if you have fallen in love with one, you will have to either forget your love or change your religion and marry that very Arab female who has captured your heart! By the way, this is very typical for these women, as they are real mysteries men strive to discover and finally fall under their spell!

>Turkey
>Iran
>Morocco
>Algeria
>Afghanistan

>Arab

It is widely accepted that Arab women paint their faces with too much of makeup. This is a fact not to refute. These females love to accentuate their face features with sparkling and bright Arab makeup. This makes them look even more enchanting and feminine as femininity is a thing any Arab woman loves to emphasize and show off yet within home walls. Nevertheless, today not all Arab women wear yashmaks. There are countries which do allow them to abandon these cloth pieces. Besides a great majority of Arab females take off their yashmaks once they appear in Europe or America. Still the most amazing Arab women appear in particularly Arabian countries. Here is the list of countries where you can meet the prettiest women: United Arab Emirates Lebanon Qatar Moracco Kuwait Egypt Tunisia Bahrain Jordan Saudi Arabia Arab women are known to retain their beauty for many years. Even after giving birth to several children they look astonishing in their late thirties. An Arab female knows well what to use to make her body as fresh and slender as that of an eighteen-year old girl. These women have their secrets that are passed from generation to generation. Yet, we have pried about these secrets to help you make use of them. So, here are several advice you can benefit of: Arab females use lots of natural oils such as argan, peach, apricot, jojoba, rose-hip or olive oil. These oil types have a moisturizing, as well as anti-aging features. Women apply them to their hair and skin. Women from Arabian countries have the habit of visiting spas. They do it almost daily. Despite the fact these women are excellent cooks, they strictly follow their diets giving their preference to exclusively healthy food including fruits and vegetables. Most of Arab women are rich. Hence they choose exceptionally high quality makeup, which they use a lot! And the last thing Arab women make great use of is the Hammam that removes the dead skin from one's body revealing the beautiful glowing one

Is egypt winning the african cup today? I hope so.

Same mang, for the North African Legacy.

yes we are going to win our 8th title

Reported
(ممكن سكس كام ؟ )

أوكي

youtube.com/watch?v=X2jWzQHDeqw&ab_channel=FdebrancheToutel'actualitéenvidéo
really makes u think

Fires up my neurons

Tama desu

post more arab qt yotubers

NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME
NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME
NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME
NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME

XDMAO

NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME
NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME
NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME
NEW BALT MEME
>NEW BALT MEME

XDMAO

hope cameroon win

Why?

I STRONGLY dislike Berbers as well as Berber languages, PLEASE delete this thread

burkina faso deserved the win over eg*pte
egyptiansdon't deserve to passe even morocco

t. Riffian

nth for tunesian sex jihad

>On September 19, 2013, Lofti bin Jeddou, the Interior Minister of Tunisia stated in the National Constituent Assembly that Sunni Tunisian women traveling to Syria for sex jihad were having sex with 20, 30 and even up to 100 rebels, and that some of the women had returned home pregnant.[14]

egypt are the best african team ever

wtf Tunisia

WTF ALGERIA ??????

vump

FIFY xdddd

/mena/ give secret to best falafel

fuck you :(
welp, at least you learnt some of our alphabet :)
One of us..
(ممكن سكس كام؟)

DAY OF THE ROPE

ⵜⴰⵃⵢⴰ ⵄⵕⴱⵜⵏⴰ
(شحن لي ١٠٠ )

Cease using this """language"""

Fuck off Mozabites are based. They've been tolerating Arabs in their area for years and the Arabs are being dicks to them
Hahaha xd nice meme
notice how I called it meme

I'm memeing of course senpai
I don't know if there's any truth to that facebook post though

Pretty face but she's a bit obnoxious
m.youtube.com/channel/UCO4to6GaDElWA9sV3SrPhhw

Lol thats a mexican

she's a Chicano LARPing as an Arab

No she is actually half arab, but what is arab about her? Nothing lol, she looks like a full blown spic as well.
Unpopular opinion but imo the mother should be arab not the father, since the mother does all the raising. She uses her palestinian side for views and attention as well kek, dumb arabs.

Half pali half mexican, I think her Mexican side is fully european though

Are you serious? She looks levantine and said people always mistake her for syrian or italian, I don't see amerinidan features..

She looks Colombian

m.youtube.com/watch?v=61O_ops1beA

>people
Yes but I thought people are retarded especially when it comes to mena phenotypes?
>i dont see amerindian features
I dont see one either, I see a mestizo.

And supposedly you know about mena stereotypes?
I would guess her a syrian as well
And not mesitzo, maybe castiza
I think her mother is fully european

Mate she doesn't look white that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWRKFFYE5M0

>a syrian
Lol! People would ask her if she is half philipino or something

i studied in pilote kek
it was a long time ago
iwas the last though

What is this accent?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=76vKy7RNR_c

i studied 3 years in the pilot but didnt make it to the high school pilot , shit experience in total

Alright whatever you say

tunisian at most or east algerian

>goltouli
into the gas chamber she goes
the dialect is t*nisian but she is trying to speak ayyrabic

7 year in pilot desu
that's the center west dialect right?

>nzidou chwaya garas
gga was right all along
youtube.com/watch?v=t-FyoqRi52M

yeah sounds like center-north west

youtu.be/RDAcbM5o6lk
"انا مووولحييييد " starter pack

this song regionalist af
are you sfaxi?

>ena manish mol7ed
>ena muslim 5ater bouya muslim

Sauce?

>انا موووولحيييييد
>انا مووولحييييد حيييت محمد عربي وانا مشي عربي انا اصلي من اوربا ولد عم جدي قرا في كتاب على فرنسا وهدا يعني اني من فرنسا

>the dialect is t*nisian but she is trying to speak ayyrabic
what

Out of all the third worlders trying hard to get out of a shithole state Maghrebis have the most retarded definition/view of progress of them all

East Algie/West Tunnissie

>this coming from a deluded cuck who lives in france
Im actually a 100% intellectual american my name is mehdi brady
other progressives in mena are the same shit dont talk about thigs you dont know franceboi
she is saying alot of msa arabic word which we dont use

kek she is from Djerba
south east dialect
i see her fb now

Wow, she sounds Tabarkan or something

kek ta3et te7chi fih
djerbien can't be light skiined il kolhom k7alech

>other progressives in mena are the same shit
i'm assuming they are yeah
>dont talk about thigs you dont know franceboi
9awed
>she is saying alot of msa arabic word which we dont use
i realised it later the way you phrased it sounded weird

yes they are and nothing wrong in that . they are 100 times better than any islamist or arabist
youtube.com/watch?v=KPFPJCI-1RE

>i'd rather get aids than cancer
though when you live in Tunisia i guess you get used to these kinds of choices
Fuck off

>Learning to write
>Tfw shit's hard
Ree, learning to write in the first few grades really makes you not appreciate the effort that goes into learning something completely foreign

>>i'd rather get aids than cancer
i'd rather get an influenza than malaria
ftfy

Give me a reason to not hate all arabs and muslims

Iranian or arabic?
Spotted the iranian btw

I don't know, do I have one? :^)

you're why Tunisia will stay a shithole

I can't

Iranian/Farsi. I'm taking it piecewise with letters (up to ژ now), but even then some are just so silly similar, and everyone seems to be ok with writing in the equivalent of latin alphabet size 6.

So what do you suggest i/we should do to make them more “likeable“?

tunisia is a shithole because i vote and prefer tunisian progressives ?

Nothing, keep doing what you're doing my Persian brother

>Uktubal al yahub :~~~~D

>Yfw al 3arap are the real revisionist juden

I'm gonna drop a smelly Arab poop on your chest

yeah totally dude!!

>tfw as german as it gets

Ok

Arabs are trying too hard to be wiki warriors.
How cute.

>yeah totally dude!!
elaborate

lol is this new to you arab/muslim wikipedia is full of bias

>and everyone seems to be ok with writing in the equivalent of latin alphabet size 6.
this is what pisses me off the most, it's impossible to practice reading. it's the visual equivalent of a fluent speaker talking at full pace

are there resources to bring me up to speed on /mena/ racism/ethnic groups? i have no clue what the fuck you guys are arguing about 90% of the time but it sounds hilarious and i want in on it.

tunisia from + 6.7m to 50k kek

Well if you weren't iranian/turk you wouldn't hate arabs less but you'd hate mena collectively, also there's a turk problem in germany not a moroccan problem Mehmet.

>tunisian "televesion"
youtube.com/watch?v=oADWv_sjFVQ

I'm guessing Berber revisionism of this scale exists as well but their non existent language makes it so that not even Wikipedia has a section for it so instead the revisionism happens in English or French
See the
>9 to 13 million or 32 million
>14 to 20 million or 27 million
>110 or 6million
i mean come the fuck on get the fuck outta here

You'll settle for anything that leaves the least after taste of shit in your mouth like a fucking idiot

so what should i prefer/like/choose mr french genetelemn who keeps reposting gahssan's shitposting

Wrong pic

They're talking about ethnicity not Language.
Plus I can't believe that there are more than 2 million ethnic Arabs in Algeria

Mashreqis are you sick of shitty north african humor? join us at this mashreqi majority thread for good times.

also the varaiable population numbers are pretty explainable if you used your head but you are just a brainless butthurt berber mutt with an inferiority complex

There are barely Mashreqis in this thread.
it's basically /MAGHREB/ with /MENA/ stuck on top of it.

>non existent language makes it so that not even Wikipedia has a section for it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riffian_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Atlas_Tamazight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shilha_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenaga_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuareg_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenwa_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabyle_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawiya_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafusi_language