6/10

6/10

>Brown died of a drug overdose in January 2017.

ATROCITY EXHIBITION FAUX AVANT-GARDE CONFIRMED

Rest in fucking piece Danny Brown

>This should have been a six-song EP
Classic.

>Jaar's Sirens got a 7
I'm more upset over this.

This piece of shit is irrelevant and his criticisms are dumb. How can an italian piece of old garbage have the ability to critique and listen to new kind of music. It is absurd

The album has lost some of its novelty. Deserves at least a 6.5 though.

Right, hip-hop is only for teenagers and people that have the minds of a neanderthal. Actual mature people should stick to their classical music.

BOTTOMLESS PIT WHEN

Why would you take the opinion of Scaruffi, a literal confirmed liar and fraud, seriously?

because he's funny

Daily reminder that this man is an enemy of FREEDOM

>tfw forced to agree with an irrelevant 61-year old Italian music critic

If you take the average of his recent scores, one would think his favorite genre is metal. Is Scaruffi finally seeing the light?

He always has to be contrarian about albums that Fantano likes

if he rated jazz, I'd guess that those would be at the top of his list maybe

charges your phone

he'll hate it

Why? It was a really solid album.

I enjoy his music reviews but his politics are so goddamn annoying.

Reminder that Scaruffi is severely delusional

it's hard to take scruff's opinion on new music seriously after heralding black metal act between the buried and me's colors

he's just trolling Beatles fans, you realise he does have a sense of humour right?

I don't agree with the score but Scruffles at least does a decent job picking out the highlights here. Btw a 6/10 from him is still a good score for anyone that doesn't know, it's like the equivalent of a low 8 from p4k or Fantano.

Should have been 7/10, it's easily his best album, but a 7.5 would be too high for memerap

>This should have been a 6 song EP
>15 track album
yeah he totally enjoyed it lmao

Really Doe is actually the opposite of a highlight IMO

>demented circus polka

A 6/10 from him is "buy it if you're a fan", that means he doesn't think it's amazing or anything but can see why people would like it and is still recommending it to most of the people who would come across it anyway.

8/10 confirmed in 2016
2010s saved

Unfortunately, he's still alive

>relying on memeuffi

>Old 7/10
>AE 6/10
tell me why people take this guy seriously again?

Imagine if he was your dad

but Sirens is good you fooshbwah

>"daddy, why is mom only 13 years older than me?"

>"Because for me there are no age limits, son."

>Pneumonia [...] sounds like a Burmese street band with a rapper just released from the madhouse

Is that meant to be a good thing or a bad thing?

Why is scaruffi still allowed to review music? He seems more out of touch with every new music review he puts out

How so? He is always right when it comes to politics.

Pet Sounds is a seven, although he regards Bri Wi as a genius.

all of these tweets are correct

>Actual mature people
right...

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>feel free to duplicate on your websites
he fucking knows

It's more the way it's presented. The way his website looks and is formatted, kinda makes it all look like some weird manifesto. And he comes off as rather elitist in his views as well (to me, at least).

He comes off elitist and smug because he doesn't write "in my opinion" or "I think". It's a website that has his own name, and is entirely written by him, so writing "in my opinion" and similar things is completely pointless.

That's fair, I suppose. Never really thought about it like that. In that case it just comes down to disagreements on personal politics.

One thing we both seem to agree on is that PC culture needs to go.

>" Democrats never found the gut to tell black communities that the problem is not police brutality but the brutality of too many young black males. If you don't count young black males, the crime rate in the USA is not too much higher than in Europe, but this is a statistic that you can only whisper to your closest friends because it is politically incorrect. If Donald Trump becomes the first president to say it loud and clear, he may actually win over that minority."

this

when you're writing an essay, you're not supposed to preface suppositions with "in my opinion" or "i think" we all know it's your fucking opinion, it's your name on the cover page.

that's not true at all. most music reviews don't have "in my opinion" or "I think" in them and most of them aren't as elitist as Scaruffi's reviews

ITT: Scaruffitards

B U R M E S E S T R E E T B A N D

Old is pretty good though tbf

>gives his poppiest album a higher score than his most experimental album

is Scaruffi losing edge?

Danny brown is the biggest trendhopper poser in rap, he just jumps on whatever meme genres are trendy at the moment for his beats, and for some reason nu-males eat it up

Hes right again.

Hes unbiased amd always on point. I'd call him the most honest music critic of the internet age.

The Marlon Brando of the critics.

Open your eyes, hes carried by Paul White production and drumming since XXX album and his uninventive weird voice. But people always will 'like' or whatever theres beats and its hip-hop.

>open your eyes

you can't see music

so the album has good production and good drumming and a fun voice
in order to say this is a problem, you have to apply pure ideology

bump

Yeah, this album made me a fan of Paul White but not of Danny.

Contrary to popular belief he has never given high ratings to albums just for being experimental, or low ratings just for being mainstream. Also worth noting is that it's a song from this album (Ain't It Funny) that seems to be his favourite Danny Brown song. It's the only one thus far that has made it to his yearly best songs lists.