Paul "Poor" Poogba

>150 million
>0 goals or assists

What did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2012/7/30/3201349/how-much-are-shirt-sales-really-worth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 some cuck mentions his stats don't matter because he influences the game so much

He's no Modric or Alonso. He's le occasional blooter man

>310 million for fancy Kleberson

He's

>le push the manlets over man

his stats don't matter because he influences the game so much

his stats don't matter because he influences the game so much

i rate him, he should stop goofing around though

I know you Brits only watch your meme league but Pogba wasn't a big assister nor a scorer at Juventus, Mourinho knew this

His goals and assists are all he has to show for his Juve career, it's not like he was a playmaker or ball winner.

But he is the best Midfielder in the world Potatolander, Mourinho never tells lies.
But in all honesty, the team is still gelling together and Pogba is still adapting to a new system and a new team.

>it's not like he was a playmaker or ball winner.
He actually is

Kek. He was carried by superior midfielders for 4 years in Italy, no wonder he does fuck all when he's supposed to be the leading man in Manure midfield.

He literally stole the spotlight from the hardworking lads like Khedira.

Have you seen the current Juve? Without Pogba their midfield lacks creativity. Khedira, Lemina and Marchisio can't make a relevant pass for shit

Except Marchisio (actual playmaker, unlike Pogba) is injured until the end of the year and they got Pjanic (another actual playmaker), who had higher ratings previous season with piss poor Roma than Pogba. Khedira already scored two goals in two games. The dabbing meme was literally the most dispensable man in Juve's midfield.

With Rooney in the team, Pogba is going to suffer. They can get away with playing a 2 man midfield against Hull or Southampton, but against good teams they're going to have to switch to a 3, which will suit Pogba.

>you will never get paid 150 million to do nothing but run around in a field and not score goals

Fucking this. Pjanic is that dude, I will miss him at Roma

>100 million quid for the blacker lewis mcgugan

Valid posts

>ywn be valued at 150 MIllion for being the undisputed dabmaster of Europe

Pogba at Juventus
>Is he the GOAT?
>Best midfielder in the world
>HAHAHAHAAHHA >MANURE LETTING THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD GO FOR FREE
>He's Madrid or Barca bound for sure
>Do manure fans actually think Pogba would go back to them? AHAHAHAHAH no chance
>Wow so silky
>He dominated Bayern by himself
>Dat blooter tho
>Best defensive midfielder in the world? I think so
>LMAO FERGIE'S LOST IT, LETTING HIS BEST PLAYER LEAVE FOR NOTHING
>He's absolutely incredible, should win the Ballon Dor this year

Pogba at United
>Fancy Kleberson hahahahaha
>He was carried by [insert shitty players here]
>Imagine paying 89 million for someone who only scores occasional blooters HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this 100% Manure butthurt
People who bothered to watch Pogba regulary were aware how much of an overhyped meme he is. Manure scouts obviously didn't, so don't be surprised everyone is laughing at the transfer now.

>fancy kleberson
was kleberson liked by united fan base? how well he did there?

You sure know more about football than Mourinho

>implying Pogba hype train didn't just pay itself with the amount of shirts he sold

you guys even know how the business of football works?

This.

>b-but Pjanic had a higher rating at shit Roma

He's a tackler and inside forward, if you expect anything more you literally have never seen him play.

Juventus midfield when Pogba was at his prime was top 3 in Europe. The only year he got a shit midfield next to him was last season, and it sure showed.

All Mourinho does is throwing money at his problems, how haven't you noticed this before? Pogba is a valuable player, but worth about a third of what was paid. Kante is better.
>le shirt sales meme
You do know how Adidas sponsorsip works, right? If anything, the transfer was a marketing stunt to attract even more chink bandwagoners and american casuals. Everyone except british media is making fun of the deal.

>ratings don't matter, because Pogba influences the game so much

>the shirt sale meme
It's you who has no idea how the business of football works.

>tfw Pogba literally had a higher rating than Pjanic in Serie A last season

How the fuck is he an inside forward? What are you talking about.

You clearly don't

Pogba can't run a game like Modric. He forces it too much looking for a Hollywood pass or blooter. He's got undeniable talent, but the brains aren't there.

>less goals than Fernandinho, an out and out DM

>Pogba is gone
>suddenly Khedira goes ham for Juve

Really makes me think.

guys

Guys

GUYS

Listen to this

Are you ready

POOP POGBA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>same amount of assists
>more goals, better passing accuracy, better shooting accuracy
>in less appearances
>in Roma team
>bought for a quarter of Pogba's transfer fee
Hmmmm... But then again, Pjanic doesn't have as many likes from Egyptians and Indonesians on Facebook, so Manure got a good deal there I guess.

atleast he performed a lot better than herrera

is his basically a striker now?

LOL!

*dabs*
(gib monies now)

>yfw Pogba is a fraud because 0 0
>yfw people rate Iniesta after a season with 0 goals and 1 assist

Top fucking kek

>the shirt sale meme again
ugh my least favorite meme

weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2012/7/30/3201349/how-much-are-shirt-sales-really-worth

Iniesta last season. 44 games, 1 goal, 4 assists. You gonna imply he's shit too?

>unironically judging CMs performance by goals and assists
Pogba had a good game a bad game so far. He's definitely going to be worth the money.

90m is not even an obscene amount with how much the top clubs make these days

He is tbf

Louis Theroux needs to do a documentary on ABUism. The media can't ignore this disease forev@

>Lingard will train under the dabmaster and be sold on for 50 million + addons minimum upon improving his technique

genius

kek

I'd be more concerned that (you) squandered all the money from Pogba on a soon-to-be 29 year old fatass striker who chokes on the biggest stage time and time again

>£150m for a worse, dabbing, yaya toure

In a world when John Stones is £50m Lingard should be around £150m even without dabbing

Pogba is the best midfielder that Juventus have ever had in their history. And yes that includes Zidane.

>le fat Higuain meme
3/10, was relevant for a while but stale now, fresh material required

I'd love to see this.

"So, you're telling me that you sit inside all night making posts about a football team you don't like on an anonymous cartoon audiobook website?"

"Have you ever had sex?"

My sides

sick tap-in

I believe shirt sales don't truly matter, but a player like Pogba brings a large amount of marketing potential to the table. He is a superstar, at least he is in the eyes of the public. He moves to England, which now is a bigger market (most popular in US/CAN, other places I don't know about), he also stays in the Adidas family, Man Utd is one of the world's most popular teams and will help United gain exposure in France, as he is a national player. Pogba in the eyes of United has the potential to be a Ronaldo type of figure, somebody who has global mass appeal. If United win the Euro (which they are hoping to) that's a large amount of money they'll earn. That would probably offset a small amount of the transfers this season.

People really underestimate how much impact Adidas, Nike, Puma, and New Balance have on the game. It's all a matter of marketing.

looking like the biggest flop of all time at the moment tbqh

Nothing incorrect in my post. He was good against Southampton and 90m is not that much compared to some spending in the late 90s/early 00s

What's his name lads?

Paul "sixouttaten" Pogba
Black Nicky Butt
Le shoot off target man

charlie dabam

>Have you seen our latest bright talent, Mario Lemina? He's not for sale, naturally, but maybe we can work something out.

>unironically judging CMs performance by goals and assists
Well his passing stats aren't exceptional yet either

But he was good against Southampton and 90m is not that much compared to some spending in the late 90s/early 00s!

he's played pretty well. the amount of attention he gets from defensive strategies is having a ripple effect throughout the man u attack.

he's very marketable and has highlight reel potential. no brainer.

I'm American. I know how to squeeze money out of yuropoors such as yourselves.

He completed the most passes on his team against Southampton and the 2nd most against Hull (not that I'd rate a midfielder just by looking and completed passes, but his stats are good here).

He was and it isn't. Your point?

of course you do lad that's why you're busy running your business empire rather than shitposting on the internet.

Paul "Nosferatu Diaby" Pogba
Paul "Undead Anderson" Pogba
Paul "Vampire Sissoko" Pogba
Paul "Dracula Djemba Djemba" Pogba

>yfw we are entering an era in which dab technique is as important a skill metric as a players other skills

Last 3 years at Juve

>Zidane
40 games 2 goals 3 assists
41 games 5 goals 2 assists
39 games 6 goals 4 assists

>Pogba
51 games 9 goals 7 assists
41 games 10 goals 10 assists
49 games 10 goals 12 assists

>b-b-but muh zidane 360 spin
>b-b-b-b-but muh getting BTFO by Roy Keane in 1998

Yeah, no, fuck off.

dark chocolate delph
lyon osman

Why can't the rest of Europe be like the English?

b-but muh CL final meme volley

Oh, and forgot to say, that was Zidane in his peak. Aged 25-28.

This is Pogba as a 20 year old kid.

Don't forget those 2 headers against Bra7i1

Do you see anyone complaining about selling Zidane ITT?

>lyon osman

You can be proud of that m8

>Pogba as a 20 year old kid.
>le he's still yung meme

He keeps getting younger every year.

cheers lad i was working on it all day

>lyon osman

And black, in notoriously racist italy.

How is it a meme?

He's got 5 years to go until he hits the age 90% of midfielders peak at.

5 years of development.
5 years to get better.
5 years of experience and learning to go.

And he's already objectively better than Zidane was in his peak.

Also Zidane cost 75m euro back when Real Madrid's annual revenue was ~140m. They had to take a million loans and risked going into crippling debt to get him (same with Figo and, to a lesser extent, Ronaldo/Beckham).

Pogba cost 105m and United's annual revenue is at 520m. If he flops they'll just buy someone else for the same amount next year.

Where exactly did I imply Zidane was Juve's best midfielder?
>the pakistani reading comprehension
Can't find the exact quote, but Juventus' statement on Zidane sale was that he was more flashy than effective. This applies three times more accurately on Pogba.

>he's already objectively better than Zidane was in his peak.

Manure delusions

>Pogba
>better than Platini
>Zidane
>Pirlo
>Nedved
>Davids

LOL

Zidane was just Berbatov in a slower paced era.

>it's okay to ridiculously overpay for meme player because Rooney noodle customers will make up for it
Manure mental gymnastics, everyone

>Juventus' statement
Oh yeah, I'm sure after selling the best player in their tiny and insignificant history, and the only player that people all over the world would actually tune into Juve matches for, that they would turn around and speak honestly about him. Rather than making a damage control statement.

"We never really wanted him anyway"

Totally legit. Absolutely at face value. I'm sure this was 100% honest and true...

It's like when you get dumped by your girlfriend and you say "Well I was actually going to dump her anyway, so I'm glad she did it. She wasn't good enough for me."

Fucking pathetic.

>How is it a meme?

It's a meme because that's all I've been hearing about the guy for the past 3 seasons now.

are you personally offended?

pls, filthy slavic man, stop shitting on this billion dollar corporation i hold so dearly to heart 8(