ITT:countries that shouldn't exist

ITT:countries that shouldn't exist

I think I have met people from all of South America except those three countries

Canada

Israel, literally built off European guilt

More legitimate than your ""country""

WTF, i hate Bongs now (so basicaly i hate all my mother side to)

PIRATAAAAAA!!!

Winner couple reporting in

Not really, Canada is basically an American province with no proper culture, as opposed to Belgium which is one of the most cultured (and therefore legitimate) country in the world.

>The kids are fighting again
Stop it, you two

redpilled post

That's a poor argument. I'm not looking at culture or similarities, but why these countries exist in the firest place. Canada is simply a continuation of British North America. Independence was granted in order to hinder America's "manifest destiny". We are very similar to the us, but at the time of confederation, we would not stand being under American rule. Of course 2 very new countries with very little influence from other countries are going to be similar to one another.

Belgium on the other hand, has no reason to exist. Give Wallonia to France, and Flanders to the Dutch. There is no Belgian nationality.

kyss meg i reva

Wouldn't make a difference if it were annexed by Russia or China.

every muslim country ever

French Guiana isn't a country delete this before they get wrong ideas

Hey this is ours!
Get off you pig!
We need it for glorious european space program.
What would you use it for?

KERGELEN IS PERUVIAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mongolia is one of the fewer real democracies in Asia. It shouldn't be annexed by the drunks russians nor the chinks.

how?
why?
when?

Peru doesn't exist mate

Since forever, give it back

We'll invade you

I'll take Peruvians over Algerians

Fuck off, ryssjävel

for brazilian space program and the gold

This country is about 900 years old. It may be a meme, but it's still real.

Do NOT bully Portugal on my watch

>mfw I actually met the Chicano equivalent to an American of Portuguese descent months ago and they went on trying to tell me they have nothing in common nor any history with Spain

Nice, but still... what they can do if one day one of it's neighbors decide that they want a little bit more clay?

Came here to post this

t. Eternal Castilian

Luxembourg

Luxembourg, all the Guyanas, Singapore, Lichtenstein, Belgium, Ireland, Monaco, Andorra, Malta, Cyprus, San Marino, East Timor, Brunei, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia

Forgot Gambia

Clever little boy...

fucking this

There is an Irish people and ethnicity so it follows that an Irish country must exist

Then a Welsh country must also exist

why shouldn't french guyana exist? Those guys speaks french, our former justice minister is from guyana. French guyana is as legit as Brazil.
70% of them voted to remain in France. We keep it ronaldo, deal with it.

This

I WAKE UP TO THE SOUND OF POURING RAIN

JUST
U
S
T

DO NOT
BE RUDE
TO THE PORTUBROS

THE WIND WOULD WHISPER AND I'D THINK OF YOU