ITT

Musical Hypocrites

How the fuck did Viper get on tv?

Oh shit is that Anthony Fantano?

Is that Jeff Mangum?

Mike Love went a bit overboard with the tan, now, ehh?

Oh I got that's Trent Reznor, right?

Samefag.
>can't read filename
Dumbass

Thom Yorke is a hypocrite?

Music it is apolitical.

Ok I've done some research and can definitely say that that is phil elverium

Who the fuck is hbo_morello_realtime-800x430?

Music can be very political without even mentioning names or parties or whatever the fuck but yeah we should not have the shoehorning of politics on Sup Forums

>Tupac predicted Trump

DALE?

I love how he has overtly accepted Trump's frame by adopting a central branding emblem of it, for want of more creative ideas.

He think's he's being cheeky with the "rage" being inserted, but it's too-little too-late. Can anyone actually read the hat in the thumbnail? No, of course not. When I exapnded the image, I first of all understood two things, in the first five seconds: It's Tom Morello, certainly no Trump fan, wearing what damn well looks like a MAGA hat. it IS a... is it? Maybe he's wearing it ironically..? No...

It took me until second four or six of actually looking at the expanded picture to understand that only one thing had been changed on the MAGA hat, but the damage is far past done by this point: I now have the mental image of Morello wearing a MAGA hat, forever and ever. If it takes me more than a second or two to visually understand the image apart from the prevailing meme, then you've lost. Because you've accepted the other guy's frame.

Lol. I agree with not allowing veiled Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums but music is far from apolitical.

Who the fuck are you talking about?

What's his name again?

He's saying that by adopting Trump's imagery, he's giving power to Trump instead of taking it away because when you see the imagery, it makes you think of Trump and not of him making a snarky dig at Trump.

Stalin would of thrown Morello in a Gulag.

you and I "would of" been there too user

How is Tom Morello a hypocrite?

Not really, music is just sound. Words accompanying music can be political and its always gay as fuck.

spoken or sung words are sounds lol

I think you've got a really good point. it does support more than condone.