wish i knew how to romance my unbelievably attractive coworker

did a roast lads

my gf at the beach

is.Sup Forums.org/r9k/1486320867113.jpg

Rorkes out

Rorksheeds out

unironically (not even memeing) feeling it after 1 (one) can of pic related

lmao

utterly repulsive coworker is making inappropriate sexual gestures at me again lads

back once again with the renegade master

all that after your big breakfast

fat cunt

Dreamt about the war again last night lads

Elsa

probably making baaaare Ps Tbh

think of how many channels are in their network, pretty cushy job too

Simon's turned into such a gimp, only ones I watch these days are Sips and Lewis

youtube.com/watch?v=mZKAExPH83I

Business idea: close down channel 4

look at all those reprobates in the crowd

think chicago is underrated

want to visit it

Getting into the mood x

youtube.com/watch?v=RGtN2GIM-ig

fake news
do not click

not bad Tbf, large up bossman

saw this building IRL when i went to the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=h6eIcelEvF8

Frankly I enjoyed the war.

nothing makes me 'stalgia harder

youtube.com/watch?v=70CmnC516jM

>he's 50

Holy fuck, war is hell

Anyone know what mechanical bull rodeo thing where you have to try and stay on is called

>Old Yogpods
SUPREME post

hmm ahhh yes ah new thread ahhhhhhhhhhh

>mechanical bull
yeah

she's half egyptian

me and the gf

Mechanical bull rodeo. Not even kidding.

It's fadjr time right now!

bf

>American """"telly""""

youtube.com/watch?v=85V7aqcwJ3Y

>blackpool

pffftttt

>tfw no gf

Fuck me i feel like such a div

Got some big time 'stalgia for you boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=OKz6r7y0cuA

Ah yes, Paris, a classic romantic getaway

>had a dream last night through my grandfathers eyes (1st person) focusing on me growing up
>saw myself from another persons perspective which invoked strange feelings
>he saw me join the forces, go through training, my passing out parade and then meeting up with me and other family members whilst i'm deployed
>feel an overwhelming sense of pride from his point of view
>shake my own hand and then suddenly fade into black
>still as my grandfathers point of view i get into a car and drive off before it fades to black and i wake up
>tfw he died in a car crash

really made me upset
it's like he's telling me what to do with my life

motorised rollingbeef

so fucking comfy

alri Deano

what does that have to do with blackpool

imagine getting a (You) from a yank

literally the dream

dude metal gear lmao

I mean the war in the future

Woke up in my bed, looked out the window and the sun was rising at 1am with a thunderous sound. Could hear people screaming.

ime it's been governments that start wars not corporations

might semi-ironically get in to bed

motorised patriot

imo some of the finer british comedy of the decade, for the discerning internet gents such as ourselves

hour 2

the wasp is a wiley one, lulling me into a false sense of security and then it strikes

reinforcements are late, do not know how much longer i can hold out

may have to cede the kitchen to the wasp and initiate a tactical withdrawal to regroup

Boss?

fucking hell

rewatched it recently and the acting is so poor

still fucking great though

>tfw your adolescence was more like the inbetweeners than skins

Chebbage

Skins is how teenagers imagine their life. Inbetweeners is the reality.

going to have to watch them all again now
properly comfy

lol if trump actually starts a war then the "hey at least he's not hillary who would drag us all to war" crowd will look awfully silly

>he watched skins

kindly fuck off my /brit/

utter normalrunts

not sure I want to get involved in any wars that are possibly looming on the horizon

I finally understand burqas

The point is not to protect women from the male gaze and rape that logically follows, commonly used explanation that always seemed idiotic to me. Point is to curb female overblown sense of self worth in a pretty ingenious way, by taking away the one thing they live for, physical validation.

Unfortunately, most of their women probably grow up developing acceptance for this so they don't suffer much, but introducing it to average Instagram whores would be so enjoyable. I don't think they'd make it through the day.

I don't actually support this because I need something to jerk off to on a regular basis, but just thinking of their distress when they can no longer post nudes for likes and delude themselves into thinking their tits make them fascinating gives me a decent hard on.

t. watched mona the vampire with his little sister every day

literal zeitgeist, miss those days

putrid

Were you actually in the army?

>tfw all i dream about is politics and war and shit, no personal family revelations or anything

Was it a bomb?

Also city runt

its a fuckin' eyesore

he's a massive zionist, anyone thinking he won't continue american imperialism is seriously deluded

just look at his sabre rattling with iran

watched skins series 1-4 roughly 10 times
love it

a war with china would be a victory, a war with russia would end civilisation

pretty clear pick

yeah surely it's war and not diet and genetics and living conditions

i member watching that before school

haha imagine if trump used an unsecured e-mail server

or engaged in serious corruption

would be really ironic hahaha

desu I'm firmly in the camp of shitting on whomever is president atm

Hillary was rubbish but that doesn't make Trump a saint

dumping TTP completely was dumb, I only hope he follows through with his infrastructure plans

yes that was my post

have never seen skins

only the gays and weeaboos liked it at my school so I figured it would be a bit shit

china are much more powerful than russia, what planet are you on?

Mine was remarkably like Skins. I grew up in Bristol (where Skins was filmed) and rarely went to school.

Glad I grew up quickly unlike a few of my old mates.

i'm a growing boy desu

lads is it normal to get up 20 minutes before i need to leave for work every morning, skipping breakfast, being in a rush, etc

everyone else seems to get up with plenty of time and have breakfast and whatever

yeah think there's a little more to skins than not going to school in bristol mate

well it works desu since most Muslim girls seem to be far more down to earth than a lot of white girls I know

why wouldn't a china war end civilisation as well? as far as i know they also have nukes

When I was very young, I forgot in the Trophonean cave how to laugh; when I became an adult, when I opened my eyes and saw actuality, then I started to laugh and have never stopped laughing since that time. I saw that the meaning of life was to make a living, its goal to be- come a councilor, that the rich delight oflove was to acquire a well-to-do girl, that the blessedness of friendship was to help each other in financial difficulties, that wisdom was whatever the majority assumed it to be, that enthusiasm was to give a speech, that courage was to risk being fined ten dollars, that cordiality was to say "May it do you good" after a meal, that piety was to go to communion once a year. This I saw, and I laughed.

>dumping TTP completely was dumb

rorke

I'm not currently in a city but it was in the direction of London, where I normally live. Realised my family were probably dead, was proper vivid. Thought about killing myself.

might use your visions in my next commercial post-apocalyptic YA novel meant to capitalise on trumps presidency

I was in the Royal Marines, I didn't see anything from my perspective in the dream but could tell by the uniform when I looked at myself

Wonder what all these dreams mean

youtube.com/watch?v=l-YG5y08bkk

me

Economically but not militarily, Russia has like 8000 ICMBs, China has a couple hundred that aren't as advanced

Why would a war have to involve nukes?

Why not just knock the fuck out of each other?

No need to end the world.

>yank trying to blame genetics for the living hell his country has inflicted on millions of people

Yes, obviously. I'm just saying those things probably led to me living like that.
I also left home at 16.

yvon
YVON
of the yukon