Dak Attack

Cowboys fans, can we meme him to the owl?

bump

Yes, even though people don't think so.
>preseason games don't mean anything
Then how come the veteran QBs aren't reppin out these numbers? Go fuck yourself.

dumbest post i've ever seen on Sup Forums

Champion 2016 tattoo already out there?

More to the point, if you play first team on first team and REALLY ball out it's usually a pretty good sign.

Dak reminds me a lot of Russell Wilson in 2012. Wilson did pretty much everything he's doing, and so he went from a third-round rookie to the starter, and he never looked back. He was shaky as a rookie but he had enough promise to lead the team to the playoffs.

Prescott had to do more in college, Bulldogs D WAS VERY BAD his last two years in NCAA, for whatever its worth...

Is everyone fucking delusional? Tell me, why haven't veteran QBs been doing as well as Dak? It's not because I'm dumb. That makes no damn sense

Didn't you get exposed for being a casual in the NFL general?

it's kaepernick who will be playing quarterback for cowboys this season, this meme nigger is getting only a few games

second dumbest post i've ever seen on Sup Forums

Tell me why Dak won't do well.

He'll probably start the season pretty well but as defenses get more regular season tape he'll start to fall off.

And then he'll be on the bench until romo gets hurt 2 weeks later

Dak won't do well
3-13 incoming

Please tell me you're just pretending to be retarded

I'm not a fan of BOKA, but you guys still haven't named a reason

if you think doing well in preseason is a sign of literally ANYTHING other than that someone can play football, you need your head checked

Because he's a fucking rookie who wasn't even that good in college, with a play style that doesn't translate well to the NFL? It's not even a question worth answering

he's a rookie with no game tape except that against base defenses during the preseason

shutup casual

If Dak fails maybe the Cowboys should go out and try to sign Peyton Manning. Surely with that OL and weapons Manning can be serviceable.

He seems to be doing better than the other QBs who "know how to play football"

>didn't do well in college
Well at least I know you're retarded

that's not what I said though. I said he wasn't that good. he was okay, but he wasn't special or anything, which is why he never won anything important

lol put your trip back on buddy

Sure thing

i hate the cowboys and even i feel bad for romo now. he gets injured every season. it's hard to watch. football should be fun, not depressing.

Replace any black meme with Dak. The shit writes itself.

19-0

This year, in all seriousness no.

But this guy looks like he has promise & I think he may meme the team to at least a mediocre 8-8 finish this year instead of the shitfest like last year.

While they won't make the playoffs this year, they will meme one of the other N East out of the title, probably the Redskins & maybe even the Eagles, handing it to fucking Mr. Magoo Eli Manning & the Giants.

Am I the only one who thinks he looks and sounds like Turk from Scrubs?