Brazilians and Chileans make daily threads talking shit about their countries...

Brazilians and Chileans make daily threads talking shit about their countries, but why almost nobody leave their countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

celade.cepal.org/redatam/PRYESP/SISPPI/Webhelp/tasa_neta_de_migraci_n_reciente.htm
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova_classe_média_(Brasil)
memoria.ebc.com.br/agenciabrasil/noticia/2012-05-29/nova-classe-media-brasileira-tem-renda-entre-r-291-e-r-1019-familiar-capita-define-governo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chile is a nice place, don't know about their situation. But in here it's really hard to leave our country, and even if we do it, we need to pay a tax to Brazil because we live and work in another place, and if we don't do it, we can get arrested by tax crime as soon as we arrive in here to renew the visa :)

Because South America is a shithole. I would never live in these countries.

>that map
freedom of movement in south america ruined my country.
all of the subhumans that wanted to leave their countries came her and now are nesting.
that's the only reason as to why there's so little migration in SA.

>Peru

its impossible that we have negative rate. slander and lies

calma, argie. I wouldn't move to your place because it's just a more educated brazil.

because when a country got a strong culture cherished by the entire world including its inhabitants it triggers autists into selfhating

>more educated

Venha pra Florianópolis e tire esse estereótipo.

No fucking way, it's because South America is a shithole and we have no places to escape.

Todo lugar tem seus burros, os da argentina vao para Florianopolis. Os inteligentes ja vao para o sul do chile.
Estragam Floripa, e ajudam Punta arenas.

conheço esses lugares....

Negative rate ( - ) People leaving a country.
Positive rate ( + ) People coming to the country.

*Chile - Pic related

We are a third world shithole country,pls travel to brazil, is a nice place to live.

it's just one or two memers spamming those threads, also people like to complain about petty shit

vuelve a 8ch, mogolico

Why dont you move to El Salvador ?

Why don't they come to Funland?

>moving to El Salvador

Well he keeps criticising Chile when we all know it's a good country.

I don't know man, would you?

>El salvador

Chile needs foreigners to racemix, they need you.

Go to Chile, it's a first world country among third world shitholes

Well, our country is shit, but I've been to Europe and I wouldnt switch Brazil for it.

we are eastern europe tier. so not thaaaat good

it's the other way around.

How come everything turns to shit between Costa Rica and Mexico ?

Why ?

>so not thaaaat good
I disagree. I want to move to Lithuania. Although t b h they are northern european now.

celade.cepal.org/redatam/PRYESP/SISPPI/Webhelp/tasa_neta_de_migraci_n_reciente.htm

Pic related*

We can do a lot better, that's why.

Because Sup Forums posters are Middle/Upper Class and if you are part of the middle class in South America you have the nicest life on the world, better than in Europe.

>comic sans

yeah, I'm taking that seriously.

>if you are part of the middle class in South America you have the nicest life on the world, better than in Europe.

kek, you should try living here as a "middle class" chilean

upper class can leave. The middle class is fucked up because are stuck between family/money and shit

>he actually believes this
you have to stop baiting now

the only difference is that you cannot afford to travel to europe or usa each year, but you have a better life than we have. nice weather all year round, access to the beach, a young population, no terrorism.

>'middle class'

people living in favelas are considered middle class in here!

nice meme

I bet you're the same German autist from /luso/

It's just shitposting. Chile is a beautiful country.

terrorism is not even a big deal, we have war on drugs

indeed

Some one call an ambulance, we have a guy with a serious mental issue here.

baiting this hard

these nice appartment blocks are middle class in brasil

Because Latin America is the normie/chad central of the world and around 90% of LATAM posters here are NEETs, social expats etc... so for them living here is hell, that's why they self-hate so much and love "autistic" places like Japan and scandinavia.

If you are a non-NEET, have a job and have a normal life, it's OK living here, now if you're one of them is literally hell.

t. trying to get out of the NEETdom and finding a job

no banter, PT government called everyone who's incoming per month is from 93 USD to 350 USD middle class. That's why Brazil get rid of the poor. Because the poor is now middle class, and we are a better place them
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova_classe_média_(Brasil)

memoria.ebc.com.br/agenciabrasil/noticia/2012-05-29/nova-classe-media-brasileira-tem-renda-entre-r-291-e-r-1019-familiar-capita-define-governo

yes it is but the people is shit

how can you be neet in brazil?

by being born in a rich family

only in santiago

t. santiaguino

>90% of LATAM posters here are NEETs
How can you be a NEET in here? I'm one atm but that's just because i just graduated from school, i really find it impossible to be a NEET in here

Anyone can. Why?

Nah, rich kids get thrown into schools and then go out for exchange schoosl

Notice that i also put social expats, you got my point?

The thing is, LATAM posters here find dificulties to live in a place where social interaction is one of the keys to sucess.

Chilean people in general are awful cunts. Not only in Santiago.

Why are latin americans less whiny and self hating? Your cunts are bigger shitholes than ours?

>independent Marajó

Why?

Perú will try their best!

I think you're an awful cunt
people in the south we're lovely

>we need to pay a tax to Brazil because we live and work in another place, and if we don't do it, we can get arrested by tax crime as soon as we arrive in here to renew the visa :)
Same for us Americans isn't grand?
If nothing else hoping trump will kill it.

Because the average chilean behaves like a cunt towards everyone in general. Only when there are big problems like earthquakes, fires, tsunamis, volcano eruption and tier related habbenings chileans behave with solidarity. But try punching a tire on a highway and nobody will lift a finger to help you.

That's a myth and you know it. Southern huasos are only kind with santiaguinos because we bring the tourism money.

How easy is it for Brazilians to move to Portugal?

About 5 million Brazilians are eligible for Portuguese citizenship, but those are mainly middle/upper class so the chances of emigration en masse to Portugal/Europe are null.

Easy, why?

poor south americanos, get in here >can you slav squat?
>do you sit on floor?

So true ;_;

Because that's the best option you have left

stop immigranting

northen people are trash meanwhile southern peaplo are nice
t. ariqueño

by not being a favela dweller.

t 29 years old NEET.

People will help you here
t. coquimbano

It's the weather

I love my state more than anything else, I just equally detest the country we're in more than anything else. We'll leave Brazil eventually, but we're keeping our territory and homeland with us.

>south
>huasos

Fucking idiot.

Anyone not from santiago = huaso

You sound like a typical santiaguino calling all of us huasos and saying we are not jerks like you only because of the tourism $. Chileans outside the capital can be very kind, they will help if you fall on the street etc etc.
t. southerner

I can. But I prefer Europe.

But you people are huasos. It's not a derogatory term at all. Shouldn't you be walking around your town's plaza de armas at this hour tho?

Seeing how you guys vote, I would say that you guys will turn into Venezuela 2.0

LUCIANA GENRO FOR PRESIDENT

kek

hoping so... If you don't live there, why should you be taxed now that you don't use your 'country' supplies? that's not fair at all

That's Rio, people in the rest of the country live in worse conditions

Wat

Look, it's the retarded fag from that thread from days ago.

South Americans*

Wrong wrong wrong

You're doing us a favor by taking all this commies out of this country at once.

Leaving Brazil is a very hard task.

>How come everything turns to shit between Costa Rica and Mexico ?

The only benefit Portugal can give them it's the european passport to move to another european country

Yep, turns out it's pretty hard for people from countries like Brazil to move to somewhere like the US or Europe without a degree from a well respected university in something high demand. And even then you'll need a bunch of money and possibly connections, somebody to sponsor you and all that. I know somebody whose goal it is is to get out of Brazil and it's just one roadblock after another.