Thoughts on the Misfits? I never see them discussed here

Thoughts on the Misfits? I never see them discussed here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oCZeXrnkJjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>god-tier
Earth Ad
Legacy Of Brutality
Walk Among Us
Evilive

>good-tier
Static Age
Danzig-era singles and EPs

>meh tier
American Psycho
Famous Monsters

>shit tier
Everything else

Generic watered-down punk

>watered-down
They're literally one of the most authentic punk bands out there. Also, check this shit out: youtu.be/oCZeXrnkJjg

They're fun. Loved them when I was a teenager but quickly found better horror punk bands.

Man, this takes me back.

Essential T-shirt core

>authentic
This. They literally took their band logo and album covers from cut-up horror movie magazines and pressed their own shirts and records in Danzig's basement.

Man I love the Misfits! Pink Floyd, Joy Division, and Nirvana are just as good! They're so alternative!

pic is me btw

Amazing punk band during it's first few years of existence, then Danzig and Bobby Steele left and the band more or less died. Jerry Only and his brother Doyle have been milking the ever loving shit out of that skull logo ever since.

You need to get out more. I'm not talking about girls wearing shirts. I'm talking about their music.

>this is a song off our new record
>AIQKSNCIAJWNABAHAAAJQJSJXJAJQJWKFKANW
Best part of this video.

If you think this isn't watered down bullshit you're a moron. The Misfits were a bunch of rich kids from New Jersey. People in the 80s punk scene hated playing with them.

Corny as fuck. Danzig is a douche

Just because you're wrong doesn't mean it's bait user

Is this bait or something ?

Earth ad is fucking relentless, their best album imho

Not good. Just shit music, imo

I RAPED YOUR MOTHER TODAY

Imho that song has great lyrics, they are so in your face. Also i love how a band as energic and explosive as the misfits had lyrics like that

You know jack shit about punk rock if you seriously think the misfits are good

>better horror punk bands
like who? most horror punk is shit and barely punk.

>misfits
>bad
leave the fun house

bump for evilive

>That guy who thinks he's special for listening to things that are way less known than Joy Division, Nirvana etc.

This is part of the reason why punks are mostly all faggots. Being poor doesn't make your music anymore interesting

This, where you are from is unimportant

Like who?

>artistic integrity is really not important

artistic integrity is about having an image consistent with what you are, and the misfits weren't about revolutions or struggles of the poor lol

Sorry you drank the hot topic koolaid user

lol hot topic didn't even fucking exist when the first misfits line up existed, sorry you drank the memes about "emo stuff" kool aid user

>artistic integrity is about having an image consistent with what you are
Oh were they actually vampires, skeletons and Martians?

the misfits aren't liked by anyone that actually likes punk rock. just faggots like you that've been tricked into thinking they're the be all end all of punk.

>Wolfgang von frankenstein
why would he lie to us?

There songs are better and they're gonna get her.

>le real punk
how old are you fags? 16?

Danzig era is GOAT
Michael Graves era is good
Anything after that is meh

It's all meh