SUFJAN STEVENS

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And this more specifically?

And what about this?

And lastly this?

I can hear the Sup Forumstards furiously typing their defense of their demagogue.

Sufjan is right. Glad he did it in a way that's more eloquent than the guy from Grizzly Bear.

love u sufjan

Friendly reminder, lest we lose all common sense and decency. The Ten Commandments are neither profound nor difficult, at all. They are meant to distinguish us from barbarianism and narcissism. They are basic rules for being a human—bottom line. You don’t even have to believe in “God” or read these terms “literally” to comprehend the basic principle of love at any cost and the very clear prescription for humanity. Don’t do as your corrupt leaders do. Don’t do as your corrupt celebrities do. Don’t do as I do. Don’t do as the world implores you to “get what’s yours.” You are not entitled to anything. The breath you breathe is on borrowed time. Your days are numbered. Take captive all selfishness and evil and be abundant in life! Eradicate your bullshit. This is the day the Lord has made. Do as kindness and love concede to purity and grace and gratitude. Love your enemies. Love yourself. Give up your life for your brothers and sisters. Be a servant and a steward and nothing less than a saint. The world is abundant and I am so happy to be in it with you. Amen! — Sufjan Stevens

It means he has a very stupid hat.

wtf i hate borders and law and shit now

Did none of you live through the Bush years?

wtf I love muslims now

Why does every leftist cuckold think everyone on the right is a Christian and gives a shit what Jesus was or thought or did?

not one single terrorism conviction or confirmed act of terrorism from any immigrants or refugees of the blacklisted countries

good because this country still allows muslim immigration, just not from an arbitrary handful of countries

From a non-american, this guy seems to be saying "Don't worry about being destroyed, everyone is eventually anyway, just be okay with it"

Is that right?

It means white people are gonna get their just deserts, eventually, and it'll be glorious.

Probably the same reason every Sup Forumstard virgin thinks it shakes me to my very core when he points out that I'm less accepting/more violent toward neo-nazis than I am toward brown people.

The majority of users on Sup Forums were in grade school when Bush was president and had no concept of what was going on back then.

delet this

nope

he's right though

I doubt he is trying to convince pepe loving alt right faggots.

WHat did he mean by this?

Because Trump constantly uses God in his speeches, and this is primarily directed at Trump

t. guy who thinks Milo is a Neo Nazi

But don't da ebil Christians pick and choose from the bible????

I apologies, my english is not 100%. What did he mean?

idk but fuck DRUMPF and fuck WHITE PPL

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEalize he often wears stupid hats.
Sometimes even 2.

>quoting yourself

>christian can't reconcile his fairytale with real life

kek

It feels almost villainous to fully enjoy sufjan/st vincent's music daily and also be an outspoken trump supporter

I hope theyre not too offended... :)

there's a difference between a Christian and a cuck who uses the faith to push their narrative

>gen x bitching about muh govument
seriously? when will they just die off? anyone born in the 70s/80s is cancer at this point

God is a Republican, Jesus a Democrat.

I'm gonna defer to God.

trump>jesus
/thread

Cuckjam

'you must die to yourself'

all of these are correct opinions

same t b h fampai :^)

So he wants us to commit suicide? Isn't that a sin?

he's definitely a crypto, I mean, have you seen his twitter? Oh wait...

im atheist, but sufjan is so right

People that don't believe in borders are fucking delusional

some of you are cool, don't come to Illnoise tomorrow

>tfw you aren't religious so people can't call you a hypocrit for wanting borders

>not one single terrorism conviction or confirmed act of terrorism from any immigrants or refugees of the blacklisted countries

HURR

literally three months ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack

the media sure did a good job of glossing over that one for you to forget it, huh?

fucking retarded cuck

3/10, bud, come on. there are way better targets in this thread

This desu

>though there is no evidence of direct contact between the group and Artan.
Nice try

Man I need to stop paying attention to musicians personal lives, I like sufjan but this puts me off him slightly

have you never read into his lyrics before? This is far from surprising

What is damage control. ISIS fucking claimed the attack. You and your ilk should keep defending Islam though

>ISIS fucking claimed the attack
Many groups try to take claim from attacks when they happen.

Did you read your own link:
>On the day after the attack, two law enforcement sources confirmed investigators' beliefs that Artan was inspired by terrorist propaganda from ISIL and al-Awlaki, citing Artan's Facebook post and the method used to carry out the attack. The sources added that Artan has currently not been found to have any communication with terror groups, and that the attack appears to be an act of lone-wolf terrorism.[3] These sources were confirmed by an FBI official on November 30.[62]
He was a lone wolf, not affiliated with any terrorist groups. he was probably just crazy.

Milo is the Lady Gaga of political commentators -- a talentless hack that relies on being vapidly provocative for the sake of publicity.

>muh lone wolf narrative

Typical Islamic apologist bullshit.

so wait he is christian (and not gay)

right

is he our guy?

>be intolerant of intolerance
>"so much for the tolerant left..."
evrytiem

>muh every Muslim is a terrorist narrative

Typical Islamophobe fearmongering bullshit

This bastard is going to hell for twisting the words of Jesus into something entirely untrue and for his own personal gain. The way he says turning the other cheek is to advocate for a constant world of self-destruction and societal anarchy and entropy is seductive and more dangerous than any words can be.

Fuck you, your generation does the exact same things. Gen Z is just Millennials without enough media brainwashing. You'll get there.

Though I admit he has a great deal of truth here. Too many ""Christians"" die fat 300 pounds and happy on opiates when they should have been giving their excess food and wealth away if they had so much to use to defile their body and souls.

Overall I must admit if Sufyan is a Christian he is a good one but really despise those who would try to make it seem like Jesus ever advocated for no borders or some sort of self-destructive principles.

God wants us to be happy and to be fruitful not accepting all degenerate scenarios as fine and allowing others to make us live in sadness and suffering.

>his own personal gain.
How so?

Religious americans seem to be very hypocritical and blatantly ignore jesus' words, degenerate fat bastards

I am not religious but I respect Sufjan so much.

He's Christian and most likely a bisexual

fine. then you take them in yourself sufjan, their cross is yours to bear if you want it.
but no, what would happen is they will be dumped onto the already poor and wretched of this nation and their territories, while you sit in your ivory tower not appreciating the fruits of diversity, multiculturalism, and unregulated immigration.
fuck i hate when celebrities go on these tangents, reminder here: you don't live in the real world.

It's called virtue signaling user. Of course he's right when he says we need to be selfless and help those in need, but the idea of abolishing all borders for all countries is not grounded in reality.

>unregulated immigration

If Americans are this ignorant about their own immigration laws, no wonder hey fell for Trump.

Going to America, unless you're European or Asian, is a pain in the ass. The amount of protocol and beurocracy you have to go through to get a tourist Visa is ludicrous, let alone a residency permit.

The only people that had easy legal access to USA were the Cubans. And they had to swim through the ocean to get it.

You guys are fucking ignorants.

O B S E S S E D

You're right, the West should really be less Islamophobic™ and more like Germany and Sweden. They just took in hundreds of thousands of Muslims there and it's going great!

im obviously referring to sufjan calling for the eradication of all borders and the implications that would have, i.e. unregulated immigration.

or did you not even bother to read his letter?

oh my gO00o0O0O0o0o0o0O00ddd