Well Sup Forums, is it true what they say? Is she really the queen of coney island?

well Sup Forums, is it true what they say? Is she really the queen of coney island?

would that explain why she got so fucking fat?

her albums got progressively more filler and more boring, how will she ever recover?

Get a job or something ffs

but she's fat

is that Lana "Del Taco" Rey?

I want her to sit on my face

Woah that looks pretty!

wha happen

I ATE MY WAY TO THE TOP

She's an ugly little rich kid with literal billions of dollars behind her, her music was never good and she paid for everything so she could act like a pop star.

She's had plastic surgery, get's an insane amount of photoshop and positive publicity and still manages to come off like a 5.5/10 chunky bitch with no appeal. It blows my mind how someone can achieve so little with so many resources, her work ethic and drive must be so fucking low.

her parents didn't pay for shit, she moved out when she was 18 and lived in a trailer park

lmao if you fall for that meme, her parents paid for literally everything you potato.

Nah yeah bro this kid with billionaire parents lived in a trailer park just before her edgy music career took off, completely legit

more like Lana del weigth

DON'T BULLY!!!

LANA A CUTE

A CUTE

it physically hurts me that I'll never fugg lana ;(

CUTE!!!

eat Lana eat

She's the Queen of Boney Island, and I'm the only resident. Population: 2

>ywn have an exesivly big dinner with Lana

>this is what Sup Forums considers fat
???

short shorts where u can see the pockets or whatever is my thing right now

what went wrong?

>caring about the visual appearance of an artist in a non-visual medium

this is a imageboard and there is musical discussion here

When was pop music ever a non-visual medium?

Where do you think we are?

Remember when she was supposed to be like some 50's aesthetic gangster girl hanging out with asap rocky? why does she look like a soccer mom now?

Too much BBC

because she's 31 now and the "wild Americana" thing isn't actually what Lana is like irl

Asap rocky was Originally going to be featured in that song, but they chose to keep him in the music video, it doesn't have any meaning besides that

not even asap rocky wants to touch senile obese Lana

aaaaand the cucks have arrived, threads over.

it was fun while it lasted.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

This

>low test betas on Sup Forums can't handle a high test thicc goddess
Ishygddt

where were you in 2012

I'd easily fuck it still.This is much hotter than the average girl you see on the street.

she looks better now imo. More like an adult

dey took her looks