Why is Dutch such an ugly language?

Why is Dutch such an ugly language?

Pic related

cc: /nederdraad/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_War_Memorial_(Tiergarten)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_War_Memorial_(Treptower_Park)
youtube.com/watch?v=8LlK4-6oV3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least they have their own language. cuck.

my sister is dutchboo and lives in Rotterdam(or Haag idk), even she thinks the language is not very pleasant to hear

She lives in Den Haag.

Hmmm, the person that speaks his native tongue or the person who learns the to guess of the nation that has defeated his so many tines before. Who is really the cuck, Hans?

>Be dutchboo
>Move to Rotterdam/den haag

Way to scatter your dreams

Did you bow before your Soviet "liberators" today?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_War_Memorial_(Tiergarten)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_War_Memorial_(Treptower_Park)

youtube.com/watch?v=8LlK4-6oV3o
>ESTHETISCH

I think it sounds pretty good tbqh

desu i like it, not as annoying as german

you cant be very choosy when still attending university tho, and she doesnt mind non white people that much, she is mixed herself even tho she doesnt look like it

It sounds like vomiting in danish

When I described it as ugly I was mostly thinking about how it looks.

god wants them to concentrate on painting instead of writing

It's not so bad, just kind of... silly-ish, I guess you'd say

is that so? I heard at least they had such balls that both government party and opposition party were salty to immigrants

That's simply politics.
There is an election next month and the government needs to act as if they are anti-immigrant until the results are in.

I had a Dutch friend who said she got harassed by Moroccans whenever she went to Rotterdam...pretty sad.

Rotterdam, amsterdam, den haag and Utrecht are our designated Muslim cities. It's her own fault for going there.

I was in Amsterdam and I hardly saw any Muslims. I really only noticed them in one Albert Heijn store which was only staffed by Muslims and one man almost started a fight and kept yelling "alahu akhbar."

You better watch it, no historyhavin loonspoon, calvinist heman nutjobthania.

Of course we keep them out of the tourist traps

Rotterdam, amsterdam, den haag and Utrecht are really a no go if you dont know your ways there,
it also really depends on your appearance if you get picked on/harassed.

Ive never been picked on or been harassed, and I look like a prep (kakker)

Eh, I live in Utrecht and go to Amsterdam almost every day and never got into trouble. Not even at night in """"bad"""" neighborhoods.

But if a poopieskin wants to harass you, then you can also just walk along. It's not like you're getting stabbed or shot or whatever.

So what's uglier, Dutch, Danish, or Chinese languages?

Your mom is. Which makes sense I guess as she had a little bit of Dutch, Danish and Chinese in her vagina.

Ligt echt aan je uiterlijk en hoe je er bij loopt oetz.
>But if a poopieskin wants to harass you, then you can also just walk along. It's not like you're getting stabbed or shot or whatever.
je hebt dus van die idioten die er dan op ingaan

>Amsterdam
>No go
I'm a white, American, touristy looking guy and I walked alone all over Amsterdam for 8 hours without any problems without having a clue of where I was going until I somehow ended up in the Red Light District.

Maybe I was just in the tourist area...I'm honestly not sure, it was just a long flight layover.

Amsterdam has three red light districts I believe, with one being the most famous.

But the red light district is pretty safe. Lots of students live there. And I don't think the hells angels wants tourists getting harassed anyway. :^) The only real way to get into trouble is if you buy and use drugs off the streets as you have no idea what you're using.

How can people who know English and like the way it sounds dislike Dutch? It sounds almost the same, just with a few extra sounds that bring it closer to German.

Is it always a non-white guy who offers drugs on the street?

No, not at all. English sounds much better.

95% chance it's a black person.

Same in Prague, its always niggers selling drugs

Well, Dutch people tend to sell drugs at a. stores (weed is legal to sell, but sometimes they have stuff behind the counter) b. nightclubs (XTC and GHB ahoy) c. football matches (coke heads).

With blacks off the street you have no idea what you're getting.

If you want something less legal (you won't get fined for 1 xtc pill or 5 ml GHB, but technically they can't sell it to you) then you have to get it from the same sources as Dutch people obviously.

That's a pretty fair description desu.

These exist to remind the Germans to never act uppity again. Fucking love them.

>you cant be very choosy attending to university
Yes you can, if she's a bèta:
Direct biology (agricultural sciences, botany etc.) and Chemistry: Wageningen
Medicine, Theoretical Biology, Physics: Groningen
Technology and Engineering: Twente/Delft

Anything non-bèta: Leiden

What parts are ugly? Your post doesn't say anything without it

It sounds like happier German, I like it

Well", weersverwachting" is pretty ugly.

dutch is just a corruption of german. just like french. just like english.

german is the mother of all modern language

Belgian dutch sounds ok