This is actually really good wtf. Why is Grimes hated again?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=grimes reviews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Envy, what else? Grimes is so much better than all these underachieving haters.

the fans
/grimes/

probably her sjw tumblrina association albeit inadvertently

>the fans
They behave like any other fans, nothing new. Did you ever meet a Tool fan?
>/grimes/
It could be filtered easily. It's a non-issue.

>grimes is like anime.

Everyone know is good, but it gets hate just cause it has a shitty fanbase. Oh, and most people don't want to admit they like her.

tool fans are a bad example since they're similarly annoying to people, and most fans of other artists aren't

to clarify, i like grimes a lot and don't find most fans or /grimes/ to really be annoying, i was mostly just speaking based on what i've seen/heard from those who dislike her

Nobody hates her (or at least not a lot of people). Everyone hates her fans, like this guy:

>Oh, and most people don't want to admit they like her.

The truth hurts, dude?

I like her, what is your point?

Nice backpedalling. Now you pretend you're not an underachieving hater.

> Muh, you hate her because I say you hate her, how can you like an artist but hate her fans? That's impossible, you actually hate her
Fuck off.

If you like her, you're a fan too. But why would you insult your fellow fans? Because you're actually a hater wearing sheep clothes. Fuck off too.

> muh, fans are people who like someone!
No you idiot, fans are people who REALLY like an artist. I just like her, that's it.
Now, fuck off.

You just like her? I doubt it. You just pretend to like her.

Sexual frustration

Plain and simple as that and yet all of you faggots don't explicitly express this autism

now close the fucking thread

Oh, sorry, I disagree with you but since I like her music you can't use the "you are a hater" 'argument'? But you're still going to act like a retard and say "muh, you hate her"?

Grimes is all right, Visions is a decent album. It's her fans I hate.

Stop hating her fans, hater

No, they're a bunch of assholes like you. At least looks like you finally accepted that I like her.

Your heart is filled with hate. You're no better than her fans that you pretend they're "a bunch of assholes". They're human beings like you and me, have some compassion. If you insult them what do you expect?

cringe

Good. Keep cringing.

I only insult them when they go saying things like:
> Envy, what else? Grimes is so much better than all these underachieving haters.
> Grimes doesn't have haters, only fans in denial
> hater wearing sheep clothes

They can't handle a different opinion. And what is that compassion bullshit? It isn't like I'm going to kill one just because he's an asshole.

>They can't handle a different opinion
But could you? Let's face it, you're not better than them.

>And what is that compassion bullshit?
>not understanding such a basic concept

what the fuck have i just read?

Is this how Sup Forums is nowadays? absolutely shambolic.

I'm not even going to talk about how stupid is to ask for compassion if I'm not doing any harm.

> But could you? Let's face it, you're not better than them.

Why are you implying I couldn't? Because I hate when people doesn't? If you hate my favorite album I don't give a shit, I'm not going to say that you're an "underachieving hater" or a "fan in denial". Now, let's face it, you are a complete idiot.

What did you read? What was the issue?

this whole thread. manchildren talking bollocks. get a grip.

>I'm not doing any harm.
You're harming with words.

>Why are you implying I couldn't? Because I hate when people doesn't?
You hate them because they have an opinion different than yours. You admitted that here You call them a bunch of assholes but you behave like an asshole too just because they have a different opinion. Now let's face it, you are a stubborn asshole.

Press CTRL W

Go back to your containment thread you scum

don't worry i'll leave and never come back to this hellhole. desu Sup Forums was always a bit shit. but this is a new level.

>You're harming with words.

God you are such a fucking faggot. Go suck a dick pussy

Not the OP, but this is one of the reasons the Grimes fans like to piss off this dumb board so much.

Grimes is okay in small doses. I really like some of her songs. But I put this album on and half way through I lost the will to live it was so fucking monotonous.

I don't care if they think Grimes is the best artist of all time, but it's fucking annoying when they go saying "muh, Grimes is the best and if you don't think the same you're a hater", can't you see how fucking idiotic that is?
Are you really that fucking stupid, oh, wait, "you harm people with words on the Internet", well, looks like you really are THAT fucking stupid.

So, are you really mad, kid? Stay mad douchebag.

Grimes is good.
/grimes/ threads are just waifu-fags

end

Her music is bad on an objective level. But it's understandable to like her music if you have mental disabilities.

>digging your own grave
Go ahead, tell what is in your mind, mad hater. They could say whatever they want, if you were a mature person you wouldn't care. It doesn't affect your life whatsoever. You are actually mad because they have "wrong opinions". That's not a sane thing.

You know that for having this discussion you're doing the same thing right?

>Her music is bad on an objective level
google.com/search?q=grimes reviews

????????????????????

So you let others decide if an album's good or not?

I'm not doing the same thing. You attacked my post and I defended myself. That's a different thing. You started all this.

No. But the consensus is positive, so your dumb opinion is contrarian. And don't tell me about "objective level" when music taste is subjective.

You called everyone who disliked her "underachieving haters".
Anyway, I wasn't talking about that, you said "if you were a mature person you wouldn't care", of course, I don't agree with this, but since you said it, why do you care about what I'm saying?

There's a big difference between a mere dislike and hate. OP asked why Grimes is hated here. He didn't use the word disliked. Hence my flippant post.

I apologize if I insulted you, I admit that I tried to troll you. Peace.

Everyone has different tastes, so fuck critics. Oh, and fuck you.

I guess we can just leave this here and that's it. Peace.

>Everyone has different tastes
True. But why did you rely on objectivism crap before? And even insulted her listeners on top of that ("it's understandable to like her music if you have mental disabilities"). That's pathetic, vile and gross.
>so fuck critics
So what? That will not stop their influence. Do you believe people are gonna listen to an album rated 2.6 by P4K?

You can't simply pretend her music is bad objectively because you fucking wish that. Admit it was just your opinion and move on.

>pathetic, vile and gross

yeah sounds fitting for grimes and her fanbase.

Not an argument

First of all,
>Using "muh" unironically in a sentence
>Expecting to be taken seriously

>Grimes is the best and if you don't think the same you're a hater", can't you see how fucking idiotic that is?
Yes. Which is why you shouldn't waste your time railing against ALL of us Grimes fans because of the fair share of idiots amongst us.

Trolls can't function without willing accomplices to perpetuate their idiocy. Stop feeding the trolls.

her music is objectively bad stop getting triggered

>he believes that

Not when I'm posting there (which is quite often btw.) Neither when you are either - I presume...

As OP, I only discovered Grimes today. I had no idea it would turn into cancerous fanboyism. I had a genuine question. Seems I've found the answer lmao.

Grimes and her fans are hated here. Sad but true.

Here's the actual honest answer to your question:

user, good and bad are inherently subjective termssince they relate to judgments of quality. The only valid way of describing music in objective terms is as regards to complexity.

her fans are fucking awful

i'm sure you made a handful of other horrendously retarded and infuriating posts ITT, but i'm not gonna waste my time scrolling down any further.

you are literally the most annoying person i've ever had the displeasure of interacting with on this website.

>not getting obvious baits
>being so mad
that pasta really affected you, right??

...said the underachieving hater

Her fans on this website act like some autistic self-appointed dictatorship that works ceaselessly to enforce complete unanimous praise for her from every poster on this board. It's ludicrous.

see

the poster deleted the post shortly after they got a bunch of hate replies. they would have never done that if they were trying to troll people.

go to the archived thread and look for yourself. that user (along with most grimesfags making similar ridiculous assertions) was being serious.

She made a shitty album after this one

i checked that post from the archive and it wasn't deleted (it doesn't have that deleted icon). it seems like a clear b8 to me

Which one?

Not him, but I think it only shows the deleted icon if a mod or a janitor deletes the post.

And her haters work ceaselessly to denigrate her work, her image and personality. At some point there were about 10 hate threads related to her. Don't act like you're Mother Teresa.

I don't like her personality and her music isn't anything special to me.

Art Angels just sounds like a Katy Perry album

i didn't know that. but how he got so many replies? his post deleting period would expire by then. the last post that quoted it was over 2 hours later.

>Art Angels just sounds like a Katy Perry album
Seriously? What KP albums have songs like Scream, Flesh Without Blood, Butterfly, Life in the Vivid Dream, Kill V. Maim? Not all pop = Katy Perry FYI.

i think she makes shit music and there's nothing you can do to stop me from expressing this opinion.

Keep this opinion to yourself, I don't need it

Pretty sure it's simply synth music lads, stop getting your panties in a bunch

THIS

>simply synth music
There are violins, guitars, basses, ukulele, drums in her music, besides synths and samplers, so you're technically wrong.

And the point? It's still synth music with a few novelties added.

Your comment is like saying that Kraftwerk, Underworld, Daft Punk, Depeche Mode, New Order and The Knife it's just synth music, so it's not a big deal. You're wrong. It's a big deal. Stop disparaging synth music like a huge pleb.

You're also forgetting the human factor: her voice and lyrics.

Lol. That user was talking about you there.

Just the ones who pretend to hate her for the (you)s - like you.

Not the user you're attempting to castigate here, but some people deserve being annoyed - particularly Internet trolls like you.

>Tolls whining about being unable to troll on /mu without impunity
Lol keep on whining. It just makes you sound less sympathetic.

Visions and Geidi Primes are great. Halfaxa is eh. Art Angels is awful.

Her fans are strange though, and just like Tame Impala, it seems like everybody only started listening when their worst material was released.

>Using the retarded term 'grimesfags' unironically
>Expecting to be taken seriously
Lol see

>enforce complete unanimous praise
Nope - just eliminate irrational hate (eg. ) because irrational hate is cringy af. Hence,
>Be nice to Grimes
You don't have to like her or her art/music (since taste is subjective.) Just don't be a tool about it. Is that really so hard to do?

>Not being familiar with the music you're commenting on
Lol

I'm glad that I annoyed you so much. Rate my trolling. ;)

Shit opinion, mate (as a rule, all one-word opinions on art are worthless), but at least you're willing to admit it's yours. That's something, I guess.

>Halfaxa is eh. Art Angels is awful.
That's a weird opinion. You like GP but not Halfaxa. And regarding Art Angels: you're completely wrong. You just don't like pop music, right?

>Being the stereotype of a hipster fan
Lol life must suck for you desu.

I'm more intrigued by the fact he thinks that Halfaxa is just "eh" but he praised Geidi Primes. It's like saying you like Star Wars 4: A New Hope but not Star Wars 5: The Empire Strikes Back. Baffling.