Paul is dead

Paul is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDz5wVc-4QI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi paul

>try to delete all of Paul's granny songs for the optimal Beatles experience
>too many of them to bother

What you don't understand is that the Beach boys are far Better than this guy or anyone else in the Beatles

DARK ALLEY
BLACK SMOKE

I thought that was obvious.

>implying

The Beach Boys have one album that's better than anything The Beatles ever did, but even the weaker Beatles albums are better than most everything else the Beach Boys did.

>Wild Honey
>Love You
>Sunflower
>Surf's Up

and their early simpler albums (the ones about deuce coupes, surfing and summertime gals) are better than The Beatles' early efforts.

qt

>no Paul bf to cuddle with

;_;

Wings were even better than the Beach Boys dude.

>and their early simpler albums (the ones about deuce coupes, surfing and summertime gals) are better than The Beatles' early efforts.

This is objectively wrong. A Hard Day's Night alone is better than every one of their albums other than Pet Sounds and maybe Surf's Up.

TEMPORARY

/paul/ general ?

Saw McCartney in Sacramento last year and he yelled at my drunk dad and I when we requested Helter Skelter for an encore.

w-what did he say? d-did he play it?

Re: Temporary Secretary Vacancy
Dear Mr McCartney,

I am writing to express my utter disinterest in the role of Temporary Secretary as advertised on McCartney II.

I have over 25 years experience as a discerning music fan, attending many live concerts, buying thousands of records, filling up my 160gb iPod classic with albums of the caliber of Astral Weeks, Spirit of Eden, Vespertine, Funeral, and Lift Yr. Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven!

In my profession as an accomplished music snob I have learnt that music, at its very best, connects with our emotions and can uplift, motivate, fuel our passions, and give voice to our deepest feelings, acting as an audible extension of our brains and our hearts. Nothing is worse than that which inspires apathetic listlessness.

Apart from Temporary Secretary.

I'd rather feel numb than feel what this song brings out in me. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE this song. It's not funny unless you have no sense of humour. It's not clever, even if you're an idiot. What it is, is a shameful piece of crap. In a stupid slurring accent you dictate requirements for the aforementioned vacancy such as "She can be a belly dancer, I don't need a true romancer". You thought that rhyming couplet was so good you sang it twice in this song, which proves that you clearly have no moral integrity.

How did you lose your grounding in reality enough in order to write, record and release a song about a Temporary Secretary, seriously? And to actually think we want to hear it? The idea sounds about as exciting as if you decided to sing about your 'Credit Card Statement', your 'Brown Hair Dye' or your 'Appointment With The Plastic Surgeon'. Oh the pain.

I can assure you that my experience, industry knowledge and track record to date make me a strong candidate for calling this record a piece of poo.

I look forward to never hearing this song from you again.

Yours faithfully,

user

Am I the only one who loves the granny songs?

>It's not going to happen mate, I'm sorry
>Sorry folks we've got this guy yelling out for Helter Skelter, it's just not happening tonight

Really a bummer, maybe he can't just put out the kind of energy that the song deserves anymore. It was really cool to be acknowledged by him at all though, the show was surreal and we had amazing seats.

I saw him a couple years ago and he played, may have just not been on the setlist.

I honestly don't understand how he can still sing these songs at his age. Pretty fucking incredible IMO.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDz5wVc-4QI

*played it

You shouldve requested Soily or something like that.

Everyone loves the granny songs, we're just meming for foon

That was wonderful. I'm so scared he'll die before I can see him. Probably the only musical death that will make me cry.

ive seen him play it live a few times. he has the energy! don't insult paulie >:(

don't forget
>Today!
>Friends