/IRAN/

We Iranians consider ourselves the descendents of the greatest dynasty that ever was.

No matter how much we hate the Islamic regime, the chance of us putting down our guns in front of an invading army is close to absolute zero.

Iraq was a made up country. It didn't exist before WWI. Iran has been here since 500BC when Median and Persian tribes united. Even after Arab invasion, we prevailed and kept our language and culture, even after they cut out the tongue of every Iranian who refused to speak Arabic. They did that for 100 years. Here we are 1600 years later still speaking Persian and even our old religions are making a comeback.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Finnish_people_of_Iranian_descent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make Zoroastrianism great again

are those vampires?

I support this general

Iranians are the real Aryans, we are the true master race

Go home Mohammed

""""""Arab"""""" golden age was actually Persian btw

Watching Secular Talk I see

Stop LARPing as a Nazi, Ahmed. You're not even white

I'm not Muslim and neither are my parents or grandparents.

might have believed you if i didn't know what iranians/iranids actually look like
those two in your picture are halfies

> the descendents of the greatest dynasty that ever was.

Hmm

I don't fucking care. You're a shitskin living off the Scandinavian welfare state. Go home and fix your shit hole instead of leeching off some country.

wasn't the Achaemanid empire larger than the Sassanid?

also this

I've never lived off welfare and neither have anyone in my family. My father got a job here in the 90's. Before that my parents lived in New York.

what in the fuck is wrong with their eyes? Every Iranian I've met had brown eyes.

Scandinavia is basically a huge welfare state where they tax the shit out of the wealthy and you guys get a bunch of free shit. If you wanted to work, you would have went to Switzerland or the Arab Gulf countries.

Iranians are flaming faggots

Hmm

> What are contact lenses?

being gay is a sign of first world

fuck off go back to new york

He can't. Hahahahaha.

They are, even the ones that don't suck dick are insufferable arrogant douches.
then why are there so many homos in Russia?

>no overseas territories
hmmmmm

Well, much of that land was barely inhabited, or was inhabited by small mountain peasant villages, whereas the Mediterranean was the heart of industry, economy, and science during the Roman years.

The Western Hemisphere was irrelevant, as was Subsaharan Africa, Oceania, and much of the Asian "stan" countries

Brazil confirmed 1st world

Tehran then I don't care

You can do that by getting rid of the incest part of it.
Not sure if they have yet.

i mean to say that your country isn't against gay

Me neither as long as he's not a Islamist welfare piece of shit in our country

Are you daft? I was born here in 1998!

you could have been born in the 19th century for all I care

so much hatred

so... you're an iranian twink? would you mind showing yourself, bby?

I wouldn't hate him if he wasn't a welfare kid praising Allah

I wouldn't hate him if he weren't a sandnigger leech in the Nordics

How do you know he's leeching off the nords?

You guys seriously need to end the welfare state. You guys bring the worst of the worst from places like Somalia, Yemen, Djibouti, Nigeria, etc.

Why do you think he lives there?

Did a sandnigger steal your gf? Why so angsty m8

My father worked for Nokia. That's how they moved here!

Iranians have a long history in Finland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Finnish_people_of_Iranian_descent

Cuz the nordic countries are the best countries in the world.
Come on, dude.

because he doesn't belong there

how many Somalis do you think there are in Iceland?
not many
Finland is also much better off than Sweden or Norway but not as good as Iceland

because western Europe is being destroyed from within by these peoples
England, Sweden, Germany, France, etc. are undergoing permanent demographic shifts for the worse

there is no such thing as a "Finnish person of Iranian descent"
there are Iranians in Finland

That's cute. Do you work or are you just a NEET that goes on Sup Forums to talk about how Iranians are "white"?

Iceland is kinda far. Meanwhile the other Nordic places like Sweden are easier to get to

I don't understand how someone can be gay.... you have those nice Brazilian women on the right, with warm, moist holes between their legs that was designed by God to accomodate penises. But they'd rather stick their dicks in the place you release your diarrhea from.
This is how two gays must be talking
>gay 1: hey, i just had explosive diarhhea, it was so much brown poop in my toilet, it stinks really badly
>gay 2: omg let me stick my dick in there

Wrong.
They are finns

> Nordic countries are the best
Only for fucks who don't wanna work

The social structure is in danger because of uncontrolled immigrants, radicals and all those who want to live in isolated communities and not integrate. Why are you upset about honest working families

>our old religions are making a comeback
how true is this though
I mean what's probably going to happen is that you're going to lose all your religions and be another soulless "advanced" place with low native birthrates, that seems to be the end of a country's development into the "first world"

that's nonsense and you know it

>because he doesn't belong there
That is not an answer to my question.

And I don't get how someone can be straight.
It's just so fucking good to be around men. The male form is magnificent.
Also, people don't bottom when they have diarrhoea.

HDI

those are the symptoms or a greater problem
the actual problem is the irreversible demographic and social shift these people bring with them

he's a leech in the sense that he's living off a society that's not his

> HDI
Exactly why he's a leech. He sees the good conditions of Finland and moves there so he can live off the Finnish taxpayer's expense.

Iranians generally do good but every single one of them has that disgusting arrogance that's based on some shit you did thousands of years ago. If your country and people are so great why the fuck are you here?

And btw people's standard of living can easily be adjusted by the amount of money they make

Exactly. Everyone of them on Sup Forums are kangz tier

Are all immigrants leeches then? And if not, what makes them not be a leech?

>He sees the good conditions of Finland and moves there so he can live off the Finnish taxpayer's expense.
If the guy is working and making his own money, and if he is paying taxes, then he isn't really living off the finnish taxpayer.

Tell me more about old religions making comeback. Are people turning back to Zoroastrism? Always thought Persians are cool btw.

depends on if they're wanted or not
Finns in Sweden are not necessarily leeches but sandniggers are

You don't understand laddie, it doesn't matter if he is a functional citizen because Skyrim belongs to the nords.

>depends on if they're wanted or not
Wanted by who?

society

>living off a society that's not his
I know that islander mentality of yours but you need to realise that movement of people between societies is important to civilisation. Your ancestors did it too and as long as the society remains healthy it is a good thing

Because France and Britan installed a fucking Mohammed whorshipping Mullah as head of state, thanks cucks.

my ancestors came to an uninhabited island and settled there and didn't ruin another society while at it

Well, since these people are still in your country, I assume your society is okay with them being there.
Anyways, this is something you solve at the ballot box.

why didn't resist them? you never resisted arabs or mongols lol... great people.

theyr'e not wanted
people are just too impolite to want to kick them out and anyone who suggests it is immediately branded a nazi

While another branch of them settled around the Mediterranean, but that wasn't the point.
Why would a decent person not be wanted by the society? Because they are brown? They ruin the aesthetic?

>theyr'e not wanted
>people are just too impolite to want to kick them out
Or maybe your country men disagree with you. Who knows.

>Why would a decent person not be wanted by the society?
Because they don't belong
their culture and perspective is different and they either knowingly or unknowingly undermine the host country's cohesion

or maybe you're a monkey that knows nothing about the nordics

Oh I don't know, because you also sold the Arabs weapons for cheap and told them to attack us so the Mullahs can take over while the brave men are busy defending and dying for Irans borders from Ir*qis

>their culture and perspective is different
what if they integrate? do you believe they can integrate?

>or maybe you're a monkey that knows nothing about the nordics
*sigh*

>do you believe they can integrate?
over a generation or two yes but not earlier
and if they're visibly not native (ie. non white in this case) they will never fully integrate, they will never be seen as being a part of the nation

How do you know if that fucker works?

Kek

> Austria
Oh wow. Do all of you fuckers live in first world European welfare states?

>and if they're visibly not native (ie. non white in this case) they will never fully integrate, they will never be seen as being a part of the nation
But that's your problem, no?
All you need to do is look past race.

I don't. That's why I said " if "
Read my post again.

> Territory on only three continents

Play big or go home

this isn't Brazil you monkey
there is no looking past "race"
Icelanders are the descendants of the Norse and Celtic settlers of Iceland who live in Iceland today and they look a certain way

He only said his dad works for Nokia (which I don't really believe but whatever). But I have no idea if he is employed

>there is no looking past "race"
Most people can do it, why can't you?

I have no idea either.

European countries are defined by race. Outside of mega cities like London and Paris, multiculturalism just doesn't work.

I like the New World approach, but even here we have the same mentality that you have to be white to be a real New Zealander. Maybe over time that will change, but I don't see it happening in Europe, particularly since their immigrants have religious baggage as well.

>multiculturalism just doesn't work.
But multiculturalism isn't about race, is it?
It's about culture.

I never understand patriotic diaspora, specially the ones in europe, even more when they are sandniggers.

>Most people can do it
again this isn't brazil
there is no such thing as a black Icelander almost by definition

>only 4 of those colonies speak english
yeah, go """""big""""""

Funny because I remeber paying 48% of my salary last month. A whopping 4 figure sum.

>But muh brown people all live on welfare meme!

>proud to be iranian, its rich history, culture, acheivements and progress.
>living in europe

Well fucking hell.

>again this isn't brazil
I never said it was. But I suspect most people in the world can look past race.

This so much ffuckign this

I hate diaspora in general but pershills are just the worst

In order to accommodate new immigrants, you need to adapt the host culture, which usually means changing from an ethnic identity into one of civic/national values. In any Multi Ethnic society, the culture inevitably changes with new arrivals. This can be for the better, or the worse, but change is inevitable with immigration. Any foreign ethnic group brings along their culture to the host culture/country when they move.

Iran would be first world if it wasn't for Iranians