What's wrong with Brazil?

What's wrong with Brazil?
If you look up the murder section on most gore sites, it's flooded with entries from Brazil. This isn't even a meme, is there a country with a higher total number of murders and savagery?
This year started with two of the deadliest prison riots in their history, footage leaked of da Silvas in flip flops bbqing and eating other inmates. This wasn't the first cannibalism video from Brazil that I've seen.
Can you walk a block over there without an afro-Indio-euro mutt futbol hooligan squad or Commando Vermelho flip flops torturing and raping and murdering you, then eating you?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/woman-pull-out-car-execution-street-manaus-brazil/
bestgore.com/murder/retire-prosecutor-murder-door-house-manaus-brazil-cctv/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The treaty of tordesillas was a mistake.

The shitty stuff is concentrated in shitty areas, that's pretty much all there is to it.

Yeah, because countries like Venezuela, Colombia etc. are so much more peaceful.

Maybe they should have been colonized by non-Iberians?

no, we can only live by with AR15s and RPGs

To answer your question before I get shot: What wrong with Brazil i-

Manaus. That's where I see the most content originating from.

Per capita I think Venezuela is way worse. But in total number Brazil takes the cake.

hm i am from manaus and never witnessed a murder

You must never leave your house

The country is 90% shitty areas, so you're kinda right.

i am upper middle class i don't go to shit places

m8, you better shut your whore mouth and stop talking shit about flip flops, they are comfortable as fuck to wear.

>m8, you better shut your whore mouth and stop talking shit about flip flops, they are comfortable as fuck to wear.

Do you own a white plastic chair aswell?

weak laws.
poverty.
bad education.
and a terrible gov't.

shit are going from bad to worse here.

do you honestly stay every single day posting the same images and the same stale responses that will never catch on?

Most of the Brazilians on here are the equivalent of middle class in many US states. So I don't think they are witness to the savage nature of parts of their country.

Rio de Janeiro here. Zona Norte. I feel safe walking the streets. I know I'm not safe, but I feel like that. If you're in Zona Sul you're safe.

Why would I? They're uncomfortable and flimsly.

If you're not a poorfag, you can live quite well without being murdered. You still get to watch """"people"""" killing themselves.
Manaus is fucking indigenous. Spend half a year here in Rio and you'll know what is a murder.

Fun graphs time

Homicide rate between blacks and whites

sim aqui é cheio de caboclo
eu sou muito branco e sempre ficam me olhando kk

Homicide rate between schooling levels (people aged between 15-19)

Same as above but for 20-29 years old people.

Homicide rate between blacks and whites in the northeastern states.

Unless you're an impoverished nigger, the chances of something happening to you are kinda low.

Of course you must have some self-awareness and don't walk into places where you'll obviously be fucked over.

Like, you wouldn't walk into a Detroit ghetto wouldn't you?

>White crime decreases
>Black crime increases

why?

bestgore.com/murder/woman-pull-out-car-execution-street-manaus-brazil/

bestgore.com/murder/retire-prosecutor-murder-door-house-manaus-brazil-cctv/

You must be a pretty edgylord person to keep watching gore videos.

how you guys can watch this shit

what the fuck made it go in those directions liek that whites stopped chimpping out and black criminals had more kids?

i-it's the niggers, we swear

probably the same thing that happens all around the world, well educated people are more aware of the difficulties of raising children, while poor and uneducated people, mostly, but not necessary, blacks keep breeding kids they can not afford to raise so they can live off of welfare

what's happen with black people? They are trying to fuck with themselves?

Most of Brazil is shit, that's why we're leader in gore videos, mortality and robbery rates. We only have some pocket wealthy areas in gated communities where some tacky parasites live in.

Brazil should be globally annexed so tolerable huemonkeys can be auctioned as pets for good homes, trash can stay and be left there.

As a smart black guy i feel i must be responsible for bringing in smarter black kids into the world (Brazil)

Anything helps, this is not Sup Forums, I dont think the problem is race-related, it has more to do with culture and the lack of education

why can't Catholic change people's behaviour?

>As a smart black guy

>eating flesh
Arent they like, having that culture since the ancient days?

I thought about trying to invest in vocational schools in Brazil or something similar,but not sure what would be more productive.
Possibly running a private school?
I'm sure your mom would like me Sven.

imo there is nothing wrong with murderign people lmao.

>imo there is nothing wrong with murderign people lmao.

nothing wrong with murdering baboons, isn't that your dream?

this tbqh, I murdered some fucktard neighbors I had years ago who let their dogs roam the streets and rip open my garbage bags, my life is a lot more peaceful now

I do, for my computer because I can't afford a regular chair

>Caracas
geez

phew, dodged a bullet by not living in any of those places.

Actually, many bullets.

North Brazilians are much more violent and sadistic than any other group on Earth, not even ISIS can compete. They will kill for pleasure and cut you to pieces, rip out your organs and sometimes even eat it just for fun. It's definitely the one place on Earth where most of the population are low IQ *and* psychopaths.

Baltimore and St. Louis in the USA may have similar homicide rates but those are just gangs shooting each other and armed robbery. You're shot, you're dead and that's it. There's no gruesome sadism and cannibalism like there is in North Brazil.

dont worry sweden will be like venezuela soon, commies will take care of that

Brazil has problems but so long as you avoid the Favela's and poor areas, you will be fine. You might get robbed in the touristy parts though, but you'll never got shot or beheaded or have your entrails dragged out and eaten

Unless you visit North Brazil, then yes you'll likely get stabbed, cut to pieces, be disemboweled and eaten like fresh game.

I never heard of this, unless you are talking about some obscure indigenous tribe.

>All of them in the new world, except one

Really makes you think

eu tambem não e eu moro em manaus LOL

I don't think sub-Saharan Africans bother counting their dead, let alone their homicide victims. South Africa is the only "civilized" sub-Saharan African country that's able to collect somewhat reliable data, and it's one of the most violent countries on Earth. The other SSA countries are much freakier and pretty much Northern Brazil tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Manauaras are the most sensitive butts in BR, the only reason they aren't complaining your post is because there's no internet in such a shithole.

yes, swedish colonies in carribbean are doing swell as well as french guiyana/english guiyana

They imported 11x Africans compared to USA.

This. In the Congo, bantus don't even conisder pygmys human so they're probably fair game.