2017 AOTY

Album of the year so far, folks. The rest of you had better pick up your game to top this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBmoQSHfO2U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2zqHTd5ioc&list=PLq6bnP-cymAJ8kl5MvVRR3qJTS3UXt5Jf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty boring as far as mashup albums go. There's too many times when the whole track is just the acapella of one song over the instrumental of another.

Best memey mashup album coming through: youtube.com/watch?v=n2zqHTd5ioc&list=PLq6bnP-cymAJ8kl5MvVRR3qJTS3UXt5Jf

Bedwetter tho

AND THE OUTLAW TRYING TO DRAW WITH A PEN AND A PAD
DRAW JIM WEST WITH A PEN AND A PAD
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT A PEN AND A PAD WEIGHING A TON
JUST TRYING TO DRAW JUST FOR FUN, SON

OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THAT FLOOR

I'm still leaning towards Stellular

>There's too many times when the whole track is just the acapella of one song over the instrumental of another.

Exactly this. Some of the mashups are funny but not even as good as Neil's past two albums as far as I'm concerned. Also OP maybe you need to spend less time on the Siivagunner channel if you think mashups are the end all of music.

Stellular + Process are the best so far

300 megabytes DA DA DAAA DA DA DAAA DA DA DAAA

Yo that song is hot tho

bedwetter or Barclay Crenshaw, desu

Lol. This guy wishes he was Girl Talk so badly but his mashups aren't nearly as well put-together or seamless. Pretty bad for a mashup album.

Girl Talk makes club music. This guy makes meme music.

yeah could be my album of the year

BUSTIN BUSTIN BUSTIN BUSTIN BUSTIN BUSTIN BUSTIN BUSTIN

Just when you think it's over, huh?

Bullshit, neil is definitely miles above girl-talk.
both in musicality and in choice of mashups

Those Thomas the Tank Engine rap songs are better than mouth moods

Riff Raff was surprisingly good

again

nah. There's literally nothing in the youtube/soundcloud culture of mashups and mixing up meme videos to music that comes even close. Neil is a legitimate musical genius, the other ones are just novelty.
Wow Wow holds up to listening way past the expiration of the joke and easily has a place next to songs like Stairway to Heaven or Billy Jean as a popular music classic

honestly the best I've heard is that new ty segall album
ugh this is worse than 2014

Come back when Neil makes a mash-up album that samples over a hundred songs and manages to make every bit work.

>more songs = better
Also what kinda retard makes music with that kinda approach? neils music sounds BETTER.
I could make a passable song with 100 instruments, does that make my song better than all the songs that used less instruments?

>I could make a passable song with 100 instruments, does that make my song better than all the songs that used less instruments?
If it works, yeah?

>easily has a place next to songs like Stairway to Heaven or Billy Jean as a popular music classic
okay neil

a good song composed of 100 samples is far more impressive than a good song composed of 2 samples
and neils music kinda sucks ngl

Neil doesn't have a single song in that album that's made up of just 2 samples. hell, there's not even one that doesn't have original composition in it. You are just showing how ignorant you are if you think neils music is anything but completely stellar
Neil Cicierega would never write something like that, retard, he's much too humble.

no